Author Topic: Lakers and Wolves discussing 4 team trade that would send KG to Lakers!  (Read 1687 times)

d-nice

^^^^ give me one fuckin reason why Marion should agree to play for Boston ...

best team : Phoenix by far

best weather : Phoenix by far

I don't know. Have you been to Phoenix during the summertime? It is like 115 out there.  ;D

Yeah I would not want to play for Boston either. It is going to be a loooooong time before that team gets back to its glory years.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

You're talking to me? There is no logic explanation, Marion is a moron who thinks he's better than he really is. HE was the one who indicated that he wants out of PHX to be da man.

A trade is gunna go down, there will just be a lot of different talks before something actually happens...Barbosa is not an undisclosed player, BOSTON was sending out undisclosed players, not Phoenix. It's not GMs, humans in general don't have balls. No one wants to part with something they've worked so long on building in a span of a day. That's why these talks take so long...Agreements don't happen over night...PeACe

Well they have had weeks since they went out of the playoffs. It would have been much more comfortable to work something out before the draft. Now Ainge is going to draft some bum and the #5 pick will lose value.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

Lakers fans;  mediocrity is part of the upcoming years..  trade Kobe and rebuild.. rebuild now

:puke: :-X

I'm honestly disgusted. I think you should lay low for a while until everything goes through. Hopefully you're just speaking out of emotion...Lakers are not a rebuilding type of an organization. We're in more talks than we've been in since Jerry West was the GM. We were approaching elite status with a limited roster in December. The league is extremely weak. It is time to win NOW. If you believe than you can achieve...If you can't, then lay low. You don't wanna say thing you're gunna be majorly regretting in only a few months...PeACe
Until everything goes through ? I want facts not talks... yeah the league is weak, reason why I'm even more disgusted with our current situation .... I'm a Lakers fan 4 life... I'm just tired of the situation we are stucked in , for 3 years.. until the FO proves me wrong , I will be pissed off ...

wcsoldier

Marion is very unhappy in Phoenix. He thinks he deserves more recognition. :laugh:
I know that but being the man in Boston ? Homie please

Now_Im_Not_Banned

A trade is gunna go down, there will just be a lot of different talks before something actually happens...Barbosa is not an undisclosed player, BOSTON was sending out undisclosed players, not Phoenix. It's not GMs, humans in general don't have balls. No one wants to part with something they've worked so long on building in a span of a day. That's why these talks take so long...Agreements don't happen over night...PeACe

Well they have had weeks since they went out of the playoffs. It would have been much more comfortable to work something out before the draft. Now Ainge is going to draft some bum and the #5 pick will lose value.

Who knows if there isn't a trade in place being thought over? Trades are usually finalized on draft day, or the day before...People wanna make sure before they make a final decision...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Lakers fans;  mediocrity is part of the upcoming years..  trade Kobe and rebuild.. rebuild now

I'm honestly disgusted. I think you should lay low for a while until everything goes through. Hopefully you're just speaking out of emotion...Lakers are not a rebuilding type of an organization. We're in more talks than we've been in since Jerry West was the GM. We were approaching elite status with a limited roster in December. The league is extremely weak. It is time to win NOW. If you believe than you can achieve...If you can't, then lay low. You don't wanna say thing you're gunna be majorly regretting in only a few months...PeACe
Until everything goes through ? I want facts not talks... yeah the league is weak, reason why I'm even more disgusted with our current situation .... I'm a Lakers fan 4 life... I'm just tired of the situation we are stucked in , for 3 years.. until the FO proves me wrong , I will be pissed off ...

Keep being pissed, but the shit you're asking for is gaysauce to the fullest. Rebuild? Trade Kobe? You seem to me like the type of person who gives up easily...PeACe

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Who knows if there isn't a trade in place being thought over? Trades are usually finalized on draft day, or the day before...People wanna make sure before they make a final decision...PeACe

Thought over, yes. Pulled through? Very unlikely. The draft is tomorrow holmes. I don't think a blockbuster will happen, boooring  :sign_locked:
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

. Rebuild? Trade Kobe? You seem to me like the type of person who gives up easily...PeACe
No the fact the FO ain't able to bring quality players around Kobe is the pb ... what's the point to keep Kobe and being just an average team FOR YEARS to come...

d-nice

Marion is very unhappy in Phoenix. He thinks he deserves more recognition. :laugh:

I agree. He could be a nice complimentary player with say a Paul Pierce but not running the show as the man himself.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Thought over, yes. Pulled through? Very unlikely. The draft is tomorrow holmes. I don't think a blockbuster will happen, boooring  :sign_locked:

I guarantee either KG or JO get traded...Also Marion or Odom. This is a HUGE off-season, dunno what you're complaining about.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Marion is retarded. You should know that by looking at him shoot...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

. Rebuild? Trade Kobe? You seem to me like the type of person who gives up easily...PeACe
No the fact the FO ain't able to bring quality players around Kobe is the pb ... what's the point to keep Kobe and being just an average team FOR YEARS to come...

WERE DOING EVERYTHING WE CAN. WE WILL NOT BE "AVERAGE" NEXT SEASON...MARK IT.

jeromechickenbone

I'm skeptical too that anything will happen, but can't KG opt out of his contract after next season anyway?  McHale would be a complete fuckin retard if he didn't get SOMETHING in return now. 

And I really don't see PHX giving up Stoudamire.  Not saying I necessarily agree, I just don't see them doing it.  Marion, absolutely.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I'm skeptical too that anything will happen, but can't KG opt out of his contract after next season anyway?  McHale would be a complete fuckin retard if he didn't get SOMETHING in return now. 

And I really don't see PHX giving up Stoudamire.  Not saying I necessarily agree, I just don't see them doing it.  Marion, absolutely.

McHale is being a fucking shitbag...He should take Odom+Bynum already and be fucking happy with it. We all know Garnett wants to play here, it's just too bad that it's Kevin McHale's worst nightmare...He's even willing to lose Garnett for nothing to not see him in a Laker jersey...Funny thing is, Garnett will probably still sign with LA in 2008 either way.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Funny thing is, Garnett will probably still sign with LA in 2008 either way.

^That's what you think  :laugh:
No, it's not a sin