Author Topic: ****RUMOUR: 50Cent Punches Game in the Face****  (Read 2338 times)

Sparegeez

Re: ****RUMOUR: 50Cent Punches Game in the Face****
« Reply #105 on: June 27, 2007, 09:41:50 PM »
::)

Oh shit. I see your point. sorry for that ;D

pussy.. shows u really from san leandro lol

I already told you where I'm from, so you're just now speaking out of your ass. And explain this, if you're from Frisco, why you got 510 in your name? Shows you're full of shit.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #106 on: June 28, 2007, 01:39:50 AM »
i have zero belief in game...this nigga called the cops on Lil' E haha. I wouldnt be surprised if 50 did socc that nigga. But I love how u Game bitch ass groupies try hard to build his completely motherfucced street credit. It's like watchin comedy central.

I aint a Game dickryder but when the fuck did Game call the cops on Lil E? And dont talk about the streets and Game, cause if u were on the streets, u would know how it goes down there, so dont talk about Game and street cred, u dont know shit, dont speak on things u dont know, u just hear shit and belive it all, if u saw Game in real life u would shit ur pants, so dont play that stupid talk on here!!

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #107 on: June 28, 2007, 04:07:47 AM »
i have zero belief in game...this nigga called the cops on Lil' E haha. I wouldnt be surprised if 50 did socc that nigga. But I love how u Game bitch ass groupies try hard to build his completely motherfucced street credit. It's like watchin comedy central.

I aint a Game dickryder but when the fuck did Game call the cops on Lil E? And dont talk about the streets and Game, cause if u were on the streets, u would know how it goes down there, so dont talk about Game and street cred, u dont know shit, dont speak on things u dont know, u just hear shit and belive it all, if u saw Game in real life u would shit ur pants, so dont play that stupid talk on here!!

errr, yeh you are.