Author Topic: Snoop's Gotta Say Somethin' About Crook's XXL Interview  (Read 1354 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Snoop's Gotta Say Somethin' About Crook's XXL Interview
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2007, 11:23:34 AM »
LOL...most blacks and even Mexicans don't wear khakis and chucks like that anymore. You still see chucks, but rarely khakis, chucks, plaid shirt, etc. etc.

.LOL not in LA, where do u live?

You still see chucks, but rarely khakis, chucks, plaid shirt, etc. etc.  LMFAO its prob cuz theres less gangbangin.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 11:30:03 AM by LooN3y »

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2007, 12:44:17 PM »
"it's a full time job keeping my buzz going" ... lol, is Crook's still in 2003, he must have meant "it's a full time job just trying to get any buzz going."

I never really thought Snoop got at Crook that hard, he just said he wasn't feeling his style then when pressed further he explained himself and his reasons. Not like he even needs a reason not to be "feeling" any up and coming artists that diss him for recognition or because their label heads tell them to. And as far as I'm concerned Snoop has shit talking rights against every ex death row artists who dissed him just because Suge said so (daz and kurupt included). These guys all come crawling back, giving props in interviews and trying to explain their disses away like it was just business or misunderstanding so that they might be able to make money with Snoop.

I think Crook's probably more bitter that he was denied after trying to reach out (do music, write, show at west coast conference) but realistically when you're in a position like Crooked was that's the gamble you take when you align yourself to one side like that. He made that bed now he's gotta sleep in it.

As far as I know Snoop starting dissing him first just for being on the row

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2007, 12:45:16 PM »
LOL...most blacks and even Mexicans don't wear khakis and chucks like that anymore. You still see chucks, but rarely khakis, chucks, plaid shirt, etc. etc.

.LOL not in LA, where do u live?

You still see chucks, but rarely khakis, chucks, plaid shirt, etc. etc.  LMFAO its prob cuz theres less gangbangin.

i sport chucks and khakis with a white tee or a muscle shirt. Shit is still fresh and i also wear khaki shorts .......

EFFeX

« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2007, 01:07:23 PM »
If it happens great, if not that is cool also. It would show a gang of unity to everyone so I can't be mad at Crooked for trying but you can't make someone like you or squash something they ain't ready to dead. Yeah they made some good music together but at this point it's keep it moving at this point.

ditto

Hell I would be happy with Fred Wreck doing some tracks with Crook.

That's what I'm talking about! Fred got that heat for the West Coast, one of my favorite producers when it comes down to it. Crook would murder one of his beats!

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2007, 01:31:05 PM »
Are you doing a lot of ghostwriting?
I get a lot of offers, but I don’t do a whole lot of it. Keeping my buzz is a full time job. Right now, I’m too busy. There is a dude I would like to ghostwrite for and that’s Snoop. I could give him that ’07 Long Beach shit. ’Cause it’s a whole new day [in Long Beach]. It’s not 64 Impalas on Dayton’s. That shit is on the rack collecting dust right now. My niggas got Harley’s now. It’s not all khaki suits and Chuck Taylor’s. We wear Dickies shorts. We don’t always walk around looking mean all the time. We’re out here having fun instead of being stuck on that same shit that came out in ’94.

It’s funny you mention Snoop, because last year in an interview with Dubcnn.com, he downplayed your talent, suggesting you weren’t on the level of Kurupt or Bad Azz. Did you ever talk to Snoop personally about that?
When he was saying that kinda stuff he didn’t know [that] I wrote for Kurupt before. I reached out to [Snoop] through a couple of mutual people, though. I don’t know what happened, man. Sometimes when you got a person of his caliber, you got people around him that may not want to see Crooked I and Snoop Dogg do anything together. They may feel threatened by that. That whole controversial interview—that was cold. I still feel like he should have called me if he had any of those types of thoughts about me. Now, at the same time, I’ma pure businessman. I don’t have to like you to do business with you. He’s in the limelight. He’s a big celebrity. I’ve got lyrics and that’s something he needs right now. If he reached out on that tip it would be beneficial for the both of us. I do want to sit down with him regarding that interview because I never forgot that.

http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=12571  (link to full article)

DAYUM

crooked still beggin SNoop for a job
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

d-nice

« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2007, 01:36:36 PM »
If it happens great, if not that is cool also. It would show a gang of unity to everyone so I can't be mad at Crooked for trying but you can't make someone like you or squash something they ain't ready to dead. Yeah they made some good music together but at this point it's keep it moving at this point.

ditto

Hell I would be happy with Fred Wreck doing some tracks with Crook.

That's what I'm talking about! Fred got that heat for the West Coast, one of my favorite producers when it comes down to it. Crook would murder one of his beats!

He killed Gangsta Rap that Fred did. Crook, Daz and Kurupt and Fred on the beat. Can't go wrong with that. Too bad it probably won't happen again.

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2007, 11:10:50 PM »
He Still Aint On Kurupts Level!! Crooked I Is Sick Though!! Kurupt Is A Legend!!! Snoop and Crooked I Are just Hating On Eachother!!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Allpaul

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2007, 11:55:40 AM »
"it's a full time job keeping my buzz going" ... lol, is Crook's still in 2003, he must have meant "it's a full time job just trying to get any buzz going."

I never really thought Snoop got at Crook that hard, he just said he wasn't feeling his style then when pressed further he explained himself and his reasons. Not like he even needs a reason not to be "feeling" any up and coming artists that diss him for recognition or because their label heads tell them to. And as far as I'm concerned Snoop has shit talking rights against every ex death row artists who dissed him just because Suge said so (daz and kurupt included). These guys all come crawling back, giving props in interviews and trying to explain their disses away like it was just business or misunderstanding so that they might be able to make money with Snoop.

I think Crook's probably more bitter that he was denied after trying to reach out (do music, write, show at west coast conference) but realistically when you're in a position like Crooked was that's the gamble you take when you align yourself to one side like that. He made that bed now he's gotta sleep in it.

+1

The Great Elephant

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2007, 01:36:13 PM »

+1

exactly

The Great Elephant

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2007, 01:37:58 PM »
people just like rooting for the underdog