Author Topic: ti vs.tip - 3bonus tracks  (Read 156 times)

Lil D

ti vs.tip - 3bonus tracks
« on: June 29, 2007, 12:53:59 PM »
3 bonus tracks, dont know if it is hot couse i dont like his music at all

1.where they at (prod.by nitti)
2.no sweat ft.atl
3.your the best (prod.by jermaine dupri)

http://rs106.rapidshare.com/files/40093580/TI_TI_Vs_TIP.__Bonus_Track_.rar

Lunatic

Re: ti vs.tip - 3bonus tracks
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2007, 12:56:23 PM »
3 bonus tracks, dont know if it is hot couse i dont like his music at all

1.where they at (prod.by nitti)
2.no sweat ft.atl
3.your the best (prod.by jermaine dupri)

http://rs106.rapidshare.com/files/40093580/TI_TI_Vs_TIP.__Bonus_Track_.rar

where they at - not a bonus song...was EXCLUSIVELY recorded for the in da streets vol 4 compilation (never a ti vs tip song)
no sweat - made during the recording of ti vs tip, but just a bullshit mixtape song..never even considered to be on ti vs tip, although itunes is selling this as a bonus track, with big kuntry & jr get money
your the best - i believe was recorded during the King sessions
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lil D

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2007, 01:11:35 PM »
^^ i know the first song was on the net for a while but they just leaked in an official bonus track rar file

Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2007, 01:12:22 PM »
^^ i know the first song was on the net for a while but they just leaked in an official bonus track rar file

true

Lil D

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2007, 01:18:30 PM »
no sweat is a itunes bonus track, but anyways dont like ti or none of these tracks jus posted it to share it with people, the production on his album was CRAZY tho, when it comes to production it shitted on 90% of the 'big' names that dropped this year, but i just cant listen to that dude flow/voice, his hooks were very bad too, i think altho Hurt is a serious banger

Lunatic

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2007, 01:21:46 PM »
no sweat is a itunes bonus track, but anyways dont like ti or none of these tracks jus posted it to share it with people, the production on his album was CRAZY tho, when it comes to production it shitted on 90% of the 'big' names that dropped this year, but i just cant listen to that dude flow/voice, his hooks were very bad too, i think altho Hurt is a serious banger

lol its all good, im sure some ppl will appreciate you sharing these tracks..i was just pointing out there not exactly ti vs tip bonus tracks, because im dying 2 get the real 1s..yea prod. was AMAZING man...i also thought it was better than most other prod. this year, because ppl thought it wasn't gonna be good, because "it was following the same blueprint every other mainstream album that comes out these days has" but it really was ahead of most..lol i dont mind the voice, and the flow is amazing..hurt is  8)

Lil D

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2007, 01:34:31 PM »
^^the beats are serious crazy indeed, i really thought it was Young Buck who would come with the hottest Dirty south record this year, he had a killer lineup:dr.dre/j.r. rotem/lil jon/needlz/toomp, but was kinda dissapointed in it, nice album tho but ti killed it with his production