Author Topic: DUBCNN: T.I. Fashion Show/Listening Party in San Diego Tomorrow  (Read 77 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com

To celebrate the release of T.I.'s new album, T.I. & T.I.P., Dubcnn has teamed up with Atlantic Records/Grand Hustle and Against All Odds to present an official T.I. album listening party and fashion show!

The event will take place at two separate Against All Odds clothing stores in San Diego, CA on Saturday, June 30th. Come to the Mission Valley Mall between 3 and 5 PM, or the Plaza Bonita Mall betweeen 5 and 7 PM to take part in the festivities! Models will be sporting the latest clothing in the Against All Odds store, walking the runway to current hip-hop hits. After this, everyone is invited to stick around and listen to the entire T.I. vs. T.I.P. album before it hits stores on Tuesday!

Dubcnn will be in the house, so expect it to be as live as ever! It's a free event, and everyone is invited, so stop by your choice of malls tomorrow and check it out!

*NOTE - T.I. will NOT be appearing or performing at these events*

Dubcnn is co-sponsoring the event, so come out if you're in the San Diego area and tell all your friends!

Lunatic

Re: DUBCNN: T.I. Fashion Show/Listening Party in San Diego Tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2007, 10:57:06 AM »
wish i could be there :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2007, 12:05:18 PM »
lmao TI aint even appearing??? wtf whats the point then

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2007, 02:01:38 PM »
^^Just to have something to do, and enjoy listening to the new album in a fun atmosphere.