Author Topic: To: Xander -- (concerning comments in: "Crooked I discusses his Top 10 MC's ev  (Read 255 times)

XaNdEr

Shut up 16-year old internet-gangsta, you make me wanna throw up.  :-X

Also 1 more thing, you were right about this:

Illmatic has had way more impact on the industry then Jay-Z ever had, imo from the top 5 he picked should be:

I should have said rap not industry. Cause Jay-Z is a major figure in the industry, but like R-Tistic already said, most hiphop heads checkin' for Nas. Don't forget that without Illmatic albums like The Infamous etc. (probably) wouldn't been accepted so positive.

My bad homie, shoulda picked better words for it.

XaNdEr

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Screw Head Lifestylez

Quote from: Rud
Were always looking for talented reviewers, if you think you have what it takes submit some of your material to us.
I submitted to DPG2K7, never got word back other than him telling me I had talent and wanting me to write a HHID review --I will try sending to someone else tomorrow though. Thanks

Quote from: Xander
I'm really honored that a topic is made for me. Fuckin' faggots. You are not even reading my words, when i'm comparing Illmatic with Jay's catalogue you start speaking shit about other "classics" like Doggystyle, lmao.
right. now lets fall back so we can read the bolded word used in your[/u] quote. COMPARISON. me comparing Illmatic to other classic albums was to make a statement. -- similar to how you compared Illmatic to Jay-Z's catalog. I compared Illmatic to other classics. moving on now.....

Tell me what is so creative about any Jay-Z album? He just hires big name producers, throws some recycled lyrics on it, and has no other topics then money, cars and bitches. How in this world can that be more creative then Nas' Illmatic.
so apparently, this is where you either show how desperate you are, OR show how you have not heard any jay-z albums whatsoever. (nor have I, just misc songs). D'Evils, Renegade, Takeover, excedra. Go get Reasonable Doubt, Blueprint, Black Album or Kingdom Come. he's always touched on tons of topics. the fact you had to GENERALIZE HIS ENTIRE CATALOG HERE to say Illmatic > Jay-Z's catalog, proves you havent heard much of shit. As I could stereotype/generalize Nas's entire catalog as egyptian whiny rap and I still wouldnt be saying shit.

Not saying Nas ain't made no poppy music (Nastradamus) but if you want to reply to my words, do it right.
i did. thats why you didnt attack the article as a whole, but yet --just the bolded part i put emphansis on. shackalackashackalackashackalackashackalackashackalackashackalackashackalackashackalackashackalackashackalackashackalackashackalackashackalackashackalackashackalackashackalacka

XaNdEr

Why would i reply to your whole post when it's complete nonsense to begin with?  ???

I don't give a fuck what you say or think, listen to Vol. 1 - 3 and tell me Jay touches on "many different subjects" lmao.

That camel is recycling lyrics other people have took the time for to create them. I'm talking on a creative level, you're not even on the same level as me, and you obviously don't catch the meaning of what i'm trying to say, so let's leave it at that.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Screw Head Lifestylez
so let's leave it at that.
yes masta'

but johnny1000 for the win.

XaNdEr

Yeah of course, a canadian 16-year old who writes in capslock trying to be hard on internet and staying up to 5 or 6 in the morning while on this forum for the win!!!!  :laugh:

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Were always looking for talented reviewers, if you think you have what it takes submit some of your material to us.
I submitted to DPG2K7, never got word back other than him telling me I had talent and wanting me to write a HHID review --I will try sending to someone else tomorrow though. Thanks

DPG2K7 is conan milne our music editor, did you complete the review he asked for?

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Screw Head Lifestylez

Yeah of course, a canadian 16-year old who writes in capslock trying to be hard on internet and staying up to 5 or 6 in the morning while on this forum for the win!!!!
...what about the guy who said he'd stop but continues to respond. Not only that, --but respond to the irrelvent non-logical portion of the shit instead of the points a niggas tryna make.

DPG2K7 is conan milne our music editor, did you complete the review he asked for?
completed and sent. my AOL might have bugged out, but then I PM'd it. So I dont know.

XaNdEr

Yeah of course, a canadian 16-year old who writes in capslock trying to be hard on internet and staying up to 5 or 6 in the morning while on this forum for the win!!!!
...what about the guy who said he'd stop but continues to respond. Not only that, --but respond to the irrelvent non-logical portion of the shit instead of the points a niggas tryna make.

Actually i said let's leave it at that regarding the Illmatic discussion. This 16 year old kid is on msn buggin me and i ran out of anti-insect-spray.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 01:32:04 AM by Xander. »

AnybodyKilla

^^Wow calm down there tiger, we know ur hard from Holland!!!

XaNdEr

I won't even speak on anything anymore regarding this Johnny clown lol. If i see 1 more reply of him i will post the conversation i had just yet on msn with him in the G-Spot, which will expose him for real. So stay tuned.  8)