Author Topic: Was The Wash soundtrack a success...anyone know if it went platinum or more?  (Read 439 times)

Tha Crip

i remember bein alil dissipointed when i first got the soundtrack ...not enuff dre tracks i thought but nowadays i kinda see it as an alright soundtrack but definately coulda been better....but im really curious on weather or not it sold millions, cuz i remember after awhile u could get the soundtrack as a bonus with the dvd (in my mind i kinda thought...damn is this a deal or are they havin a hard time sellin it lol)
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Lunatic

i remember bein alil dissipointed when i first got the soundtrack ...not enuff dre tracks i thought but nowadays i kinda see it as an alright soundtrack but definately coulda been better....but im really curious on weather or not it sold millions, cuz i remember after awhile u could get the soundtrack as a bonus with the dvd (in my mind i kinda thought...damn is this a deal or are they havin a hard time sellin it lol)

i always thought this sdtk was banging!! now that i see how wack most sdtk's are, i appreciate it even more man...i don't know about the sales but i'd imagine not 2 well, since the only song that got a video was bad intentions, and i didn't see it a whole lot on bet/mtv, just a few times :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn, I was gonna post a topic about this soundtrack yesterday & got sidetracked......

I LOVE this soundtrack. Been bumpin it a lot lately & made me remember just how good it was.

My question is, is this the best soundtrack since "Murder Was The Case"?

Am I leaving some other classic soundtracks out of this equation?

"On The Blvd" - Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg fea. Kokane

"The Wash" - Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg

"Str8 Westcoast" - Knoc-Turn'al

"Bad Intentions" - Dr. Dre fea. Knoc-turn'al

......and more!

Just a great overall soundtrack!

EFFeX

Considering I bought the DVD not realizing that a full length soundtrack came along with it, I was not happy either way. As far as your topic really concerns, I think the music was banging and I still bump it to this day.

Lunatic

Damn, I was gonna post a topic about this soundtrack yesterday & got sidetracked......

I LOVE this soundtrack. Been bumpin it a lot lately & made me remember just how good it was.

......and more!

yup those 4 are classics IMO as well...love D12's blow my buzz & Xzibit's get fucked up with me as well ;)

Also Ridin High...anybody know what the fuck happened to those 2 dudes who rapped this? i never heard of them before or after this song :-\

BTY this was the first album i EVER bought, so it has a special place within me ;D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

d-nice

It went gold I believe. Now they sell the soundtrack with the DVD.

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
anyone have a link to the soundtrack??

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i was so fuckin disappointed with that soundtrack...sure the few dre tracks are dope....but that was it me.....either dre didnt give a fuck about it or something went wrong

d-nice

anyone have a link to the soundtrack??

check ya pm

greko

• 'G'
i was so fuckin disappointed with that soundtrack...sure the few dre tracks are dope....but that was it me.....either dre didnt give a fuck about it or something went wrong

Dre wanted to have more time with the album. Originally he wanted to make that the Break Up 2 Make Up album that Snoop had been wanting to do with him...

I still think the soundtrack is bangin.  8)

Sosna

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This soundtrack is bangin', I luv it. 8) Was it success? Maybe...

XaNdEr

......and more!

Imo 8 Mile is slightly better soundtrack than The Wash, both are one of the dopest since MWTC though.

Skeptic

• Muthafuckin' OG
this soundtack was dope, yo another real dope soundtrack that came out around the same time is BONES yall feelin' that?

KING HOLLYWOOD

• Banned.
  • Lil Geezy
AYO CRAB BITCH...........................FUCK CRIPS............ALMIGHTY DON'T LIKE NOBODY.....................AMOR DE REY...................CHI-TOWN RUNS IT...............ALKN!!!COBRA-KILLA............DISCIPLE-KILLA..............CRIP-KILLA...........AND FUCK FOLKZ!!!

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
And by the way, it's not Kokane who does the hook of 'On The Boulevard', it's Jelly Roll. He said so himself in the interview he gave to Dubcnn.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..