Author Topic: Hating on Jesus is not cool  (Read 850 times)

Sparegeez

Re: Hating on Jesus is not cool
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2007, 02:13:45 PM »
Jesus was white.

couldnt be said more easily.. id give u +1 if i could

Jesus wasn't white and you're an Australian punjabi homo that thinks he knows raps music.

i am not studin rap music... just listenin to it... how does that have anything to do with jesus.. i dunno... and i am not homosexual either...

jesus is displayed as a white dude... i went to a catholic highschool .... and he is portrayed as a white guy.....my opinion... u dont like it..ur problem

Ok so because your school shows you a DRAWED UP picture of Jesus, you're gonna say for the rest of your life "Hey, that's what Jesus looks like!" for the rest of your life? Man I grew up in a Mexican family and my grandma and mom's got Jesus calenders all over the house, if you don't know what I'm talking about ask some random Mexican cat, and I never believed Jesus looked like that. Jesus lived somewhere were people did not look European. He lived in the Middle East son. Show me a picture of a white Middle Eastern person. That's right you can't.

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2007, 02:20:27 PM »
yeah so what does that all have to do with being Australian Punjabi and thinking i know everything about rap music?

your right chances are he wasnt white... more tan.... but still ... if he is tan... why would a white person or a Asian person wanna believe him as a god? In my personal opinion i couldnt belive in God being a person.

Sparegeez

« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2007, 02:26:07 PM »
yeah so what does that all have to do with being Australian Punjabi and thinking i know everything about rap music?

your right chances are he wasnt white... more tan.... but still ... if he is tan... why would a white person or a Asian person wanna believe him as a god? In my personal opinion i couldnt belive in God being a person.

Are you retarded? So you're saying if scientists discover that Jesus was tannish colored than people would stop believing in his because the color of his skin? Damn, your comments are ridiculous.

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2007, 02:33:41 PM »

Are you retarded? So you're saying if scientists discover that Jesus was tannish colored than people would stop believing in his because the color of his skin? Damn, your comments are ridiculous.

nah people wouldn't stop believing in him and i am not trying to change anyones opinions... i don't meant to offend you... sorry if i did... but personally i cant worship a man... any man. and especially if they are meant to have supernatural powers (such as rising from the dead etc.). I would have to see it to believe it. I believe in facts and science. But i am not tryin to disrespect anyones beliefs. You can believe in what ever you wish. You have the right to belive in what ever you want.

Outlaw Immortal

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2007, 08:35:14 PM »
Oi also is 'Allah Is Going To Kill Ron Paul In 2008!' you haven't answered my question, are you a 5 percenter?

I am Blackman.  I am GOD.

Define what you mean by 'GOD', as in your personal definition reguardless of anyone elses opinion is.

Outlaw Immortal

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2007, 08:36:19 PM »
Jesus was white.

Jesus wasn't white and you're an Australian punjabi homo that thinks he knows raps music.

HAHAHAHAHA +1, even though im from Australia, LOL

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2007, 09:42:21 AM »
Do you really believe Mary was a blonde hair and blue eyed lady..man, like im not being disrespectful but this is the truth, all history books, theological teachers, high priests, and governments predominantly in anglo and spanish colonialist countries have always painted the portrait that Jesus was a pure white Aryan figure and the fact of the matter is its not true. It was used as a cheap tactic to show that other races are less of people, and this form of suppression was used in many places to rid the indigenous rightful owners of the land.

Oi also is 'Allah Is Going To Kill Ron Paul In 2008!' you haven't answered my question, are you a 5 percenter?

do you think if black people had dominated the world they would have chose to represent jesus how he really looked? You are really to stupid to think its part of a big conspiracy against other races. 2000 years ago romans were dominating the world and they were a mixed up civilisation with people from everywhere. Plus does it matter how he looked? That's what he done and said that mathers to most people. And you told me persians were looking white, jews are the descendant of the civilisation so that's probably how he looked.

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2007, 02:36:54 PM »
Jesus was white.

even if jesus was black or brown or white or asian or anything... i still wouldnt beleive in 1 man.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 12:08:10 AM by don_boochi »

Outlaw Immortal

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2007, 08:45:07 PM »
Do you really believe Mary was a blonde hair and blue eyed lady..man, like im not being disrespectful but this is the truth, all history books, theological teachers, high priests, and governments predominantly in anglo and spanish colonialist countries have always painted the portrait that Jesus was a pure white Aryan figure and the fact of the matter is its not true. It was used as a cheap tactic to show that other races are less of people, and this form of suppression was used in many places to rid the indigenous rightful owners of the land.

do you think if black people had dominated the world they would have chose to represent jesus how he really looked? You are really to stupid to think its part of a big conspiracy against other races. 2000 years ago romans were dominating the world and they were a mixed up civilisation with people from everywhere. Plus does it matter how he looked? That's what he done and said that mathers to most people. And you told me persians were looking white, jews are the descendant of the civilisation so that's probably how he looked.

"do you think if black people had dominated the world they would have chose to represent jesus how he really looked?"
-Yes, because corruption evil lies within every race, no matter wat creed or ethnic background you're from.

"You are really to stupid to think its part of a big conspiracy against other races. "
-No you worthless piece of shit you are stupid and will always be stupid. Man go read on your history about how african americans in the early 20th century, but especially in the 60s, and up towards the 80s, how they couldnt enter churches without being persecuted, how priests told them they're going to hell for being like 'Ham' from the old testament. You dont know shit about your history and seem to just swallow whatever theyre feeding you, open your mind a bit and you'll understand theres more to life than whats being put on a plate in front of you.

" Plus does it matter how he looked? That's what he done and said that mathers to most people."
-Exactly, i never argued with that, man i dont give a shit about religion i just care about the morals set out, because what is life without morals. I don't care if jesus was asian, greek, jewish, arab, because it wont change the facts of what he done. And i dont care if he was the son of god or not, because his morals proved more than any other prophet could do.

" And you told me persians were looking white, jews are the descendant of the civilisation so that's probably how he looked."
-Jews aren't the decedents of persians..lol

Sparegeez

« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2007, 11:50:18 AM »
Jesus was white.

even if jesus was black or brown or white or asian or anything... i still wouldnt beleive in 1 man.

Ok then why the hella do you believe Jesus was white? I still don't get you.

Narrator

« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2007, 11:58:06 AM »
Plus does it matter how he looked?

Yes, it does, because I said he was black, and if you disagree with me, I'll kill you.

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2007, 03:52:55 PM »
Jesus was white.

why dont u tell me what he is.... if he is god... why should he be coloured of one skin anyways? or the son of god? etc.

Sparegeez

« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2007, 12:24:29 PM »
Jesus was white.

why dont u tell me what he is.... if he is god... why should he be coloured of one skin anyways? or the son of god? etc.

Do you even know who Jesus is? Jesus looked exactly like a human being and he blended it with the crowd. And the crowd back then was middle eastern, not white.

Ok why were you saying that Jesus was white and now you're confused about even him existing? You really sound like an idiot. Just don't even respond if you're going to post an idiotic comment like the other comments you posted.

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2007, 12:29:35 PM »
dont cry on an internet board.... just a topic of discussion.... like i said.... i dont belive in any kind of man with super human power like rising for the dead... unless it happens infront of me. not 2000 years ago.

Sparegeez

« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2007, 12:35:22 PM »
dont cry on an internet board.... just a topic of discussion.... like i said.... i dont belive in any kind of man with super human power like rising for the dead... unless it happens infront of me. not 2000 years ago.

I'm not questioning your beliefs. I'm questioning your reasoning for thinking Jesus was white, which you still have not explained thoroughly. Ok you say that if Jesus existed, he has to be white. Do you know how stupid that sounds? Answer this retard, why do you think Jesus would be white?