Author Topic: 10 YEARS OLD TALKING SHIT ABOUT SNOOP! READ!  (Read 216 times)

Antonio

10 YEARS OLD TALKING SHIT ABOUT SNOOP! READ!
« on: August 21, 2001, 10:03:42 AM »
Hey, i'm not the #1 fan of Snoop Dogg or Dr.Dre, but damn.. i'm tired of all these stupid posts about Snoop being a faka and shit!

Now read this shit:
Snoop got a wife, he got kids, he's a multi millionaire man, he's famous (maybe the most famous rapper worldwide), he made 2 of the greatest albums of all time (Chronic & Doggystyle), he was the star of the 2 best record labels of the 90's (Death Row & No Limit. I know No Limit aint shit, but.. damn.. he was the number 1 when they signed Snoop. And, instead of Suge, Master P at least pays his rappers!), he made a lot of movies (the 2 ones coming are tha shit!), he's an MTV and BET star, he made his own Record label, a new group (Tha Eastsidaz), he got tons of fans worldwide, etc..

Now tell me: WHY THE FUCK DO U THINK HE GOTTA SAY FUCK SUGE EVERYTIME TO BE A GOOD RAPPER/MAN? WHY THE FUCK HE GOTTA WALK THE STREETZ WITHOUT VEST AND BODYGUARDS KILLING NIGGAZ TO BE CONSIDERED A G?

Damn, are u 10 or what?? I thought this shit was good for 10 years old! Why the fuck do u think his wife will love him to go in war with Suge? (the same for his kids).

I think he was a G back in the days.. BUT NOW.. HE DONT NEED THIS SHIT NO MORE! To be a G is not a good thing, but a negative thing! To escape from a ghetto where u gotta kill and sell drugs to survive is not a bad thing! And fuck this shit.. he got 7 houses in Hollywood? It's cool for me, he didnt robbed me his money! It's cool!

Change your 10 years old mentality and give this man the respect he deserve! He one of the best rapper/man ever of the West. You dont have to be killed like Pac to be considered good. He's a self made millionaire, and this makes him a great guy. Plus he's not living the G life no more, so to be Snoop is a better guy than Suge. Word.

Oh.. not to mention that every Dogghouse CDs is selling 2x than the other Death Row CDs.... LOL!

Please, think 2wice about this shit before talk like a 2 years old.

Oh.. and about the fact that he's still rapping like he's a G... FUCK THIS SHIT.. GANGSTERS ARE NOT RAPPERS! C'MON! USE YOUR MIND!!!!!!!!!!! GANGSTERS ARE KILLERS! TELL ME A SINGLE RAPPER THAT WAS A KILLER/GANGSTER! NOBODY!! NO 1! NO PAC, NO SUGE, NOBODY!! IT'S JUST MUSIC!! M-U-S-I-C!

R.I.P. 2PAC, FUCK THIS SHIT! I'm out.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Big FC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • im really fucking random.. and too swift on my toes to get caught up with you hoes..
Re: 10 YEARS OLD TALKING SHIT ABOUT SNOOP! READ!
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2001, 10:25:46 AM »
X-raided, thats a mothafuccin gangsta right there..
I ain't a killer but don't push me, revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy - Makaveli, RIP
And when we making n*gga shit always makin a killin, i be hearin you bitches there go the villain.. - MC Ren

Bishop

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Get Addicted!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2001, 03:49:17 PM »
mufuckin right... cannot fuck with x-raided.  he get's all my respect.

pimpdup

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2001, 04:25:56 PM »
yea if he doesnt have to be a gangsta then y is he dissin deathrow in his abulm and says hes not scared of them when he is on the eastsidaz abulm he disses them but he cant tell it to their face, if he dont want no beef dont say nothin like dre so hes a bitch for acting like something hes not

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2001, 04:43:50 PM »
why a gangsta gotta be a killa??
dun know shyt bout tha streetz if u think that
G's are dope slangaz pimpz
ive said it b4 gangstaz in italy are into drugz n prostitution n da gangstaz get they family membaz to kill ppl
fa realz

Antonio

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2001, 04:54:10 PM »
First of all it was Tray Deee to diss Suge, and obviously he aint scared of nobody. Then.. if Snoop dissed Suge, it was only about music, not about being a faker, or a bitch, or a gay, or a Pac enemy, or 10 years old shit like these ones. He aint bitching mixing old interviews of C-Style in Suge's tracks to make C-Style diss him while they are cool (Suge did this shit in a DPG2002 track, u know..). He aint telling the press that he got an Hit Em Up 3 with 2Pac dissing Suge. He aint saying that Suge is a gay (without a proof or a reason).. Who is the bitch/kid?

About Dre-Snoop, the big difference between em is that Snoop got a lot of real G's (crips) watching his ass, so he can say Fuck Death Row, while Dr.Dre is totally out the ghetto. Like he said in "The Watcher", he doesnt give a fuck no more, he got a family. He's the most loved producer worldwide (it's a fact). He got more to loose. And he's getting alone 10x the money that Suge is getting with all the Death Row Records shit.

Still i cant understand why u call em bitches. What do u expect? Snoop to have a Wrestling fight with Suge? Or a John Wayne match with his gun against him? Do you want a real war between Death Row and Dogghouse? Do you want Bloodz and Cripz to be involved? What you want? Damn..

The thing that u dont understand is that Suge is talking shit againt Snoop and Dre cause he really cant do anything better! Snoop and Dre are making music (hot or not, it doesnt matter), while Suge is only talking shit about em saying shit that only a 10 years old can tell.

Try to use your mind! It's all about music. When you are more than 30 (like Snoop & Dr.Dre), you are a different man. Damn, even Pac had an house in Hollywood and didnt walk in the ghetto no more. He was more like MTV Awards, BET Specials, Interviews, Versace Shows (i got one, he was a guest in an italian show with Donatella Versace), 10kg of chains, Movies, Hollywood, Madonna, Morisette, Sting,etc.. Do you have to call him faker or wack for this shit? Plus he always said he wanted to kill BIG, Puff Daddy, etc.. but he never do this shit. Why dont you call him a faker?

Oh.. and.. the most important thing...

SUGE SAID HE IS A REAL GANGSTER, THE SMARTEST, THE BEST, THE HARDEST NIGGA OF THE WORLD, RIGHT?

Mmmmm.. who was the guy who was shot on his head and who let his superstar and friend 2Pac die next to him without doing a shit or without trying to revenge and shit? Who was this guy? Wasnt he a faker? A studio gangster? Uh?

Antonio

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2001, 04:58:48 PM »

why a gangsta gotta be a killa??
dun know shyt bout tha streetz if u think that
G's are dope slangaz pimpz
ive said it b4 gangstaz in italy are into drugz n prostitution n da gangstaz get they family membaz to kill ppl
fa realz

First of all, i'm italian, so.. you dont have to explain me how gangsters are in Italy, LOL! I live this shit!

Second, i didnt write gangsters are all killers! I just wrote that u dont have to:

"WALK THE STREETZ WITHOUT VEST AND BODYGUARDS KILLING NIGGAZ TO BE CONSIDERED A G"

referring to how some guys consider G's. Even Suge Knight got bodyguards! Even 2Pac got more than 1 bodyguard! U get it now?

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2001, 05:02:35 PM »
it just shytz me that niggaz gotta think u gotta be a 'gang banga' to be a g
peace
~1~

Antonio

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2001, 05:04:38 PM »
Yeah, i feel you! That's the point of my post!

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2001, 05:06:23 PM »

it just shytz me that niggaz gotta think u gotta be a 'gang banga' to be a g
peace
~1~

word the illest gangstaz are the Triads or the Mafia...they on some million dollar shit...

Antonio

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2001, 05:13:58 PM »
I know this aint the right forum, but.. i know as a fact that 99% of you Americans still think that Mafia is like in the movie The Sopranos (or what the name is, i never seen this shit! But a lot of guys talked with me about it!).. It's totally different now in Italy.. Anyway.. this is another story! :)

We can talk about Italy and Mafia 300 hours, lol! I live this shit daily. And i can say you all that Italy is Heaven compared to America.. (cause in the USA everybody can buy a gun in a supermarket and sell drugs in the streets to make money). Here it's all different.

But this is another story... ehehe..

(P.S. DONT REPLY TO THIS ITALIAN MAFIA SHIT. IT'S OUT OF TOPIC AND I AINT DISSING THE USA OR ITALY OR THE MAFIA IN NO WAY!!!!!!!!)

Big FC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • im really fucking random.. and too swift on my toes to get caught up with you hoes..
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2001, 06:41:19 PM »
all i know is i've met a few italian cats and those mothafuccas got some balls... they straight  up will try to fuck any bitch in sight, lol..
I ain't a killer but don't push me, revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy - Makaveli, RIP
And when we making n*gga shit always makin a killin, i be hearin you bitches there go the villain.. - MC Ren

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2001, 08:37:28 PM »

X-raided, thats a mothafuccin gangsta right there..

Hell fuckin yeah, X raided been in and outta jail since he waz 13. He reps Sacramento, dat place is so nice but real cheap so all tha poor peeps are migratin there and makin it tha Silent Ghetto. My brother lives there wit his girl and he says it's gettin crazier by da day.
Anyway X raided made one of his albums mostly in jail from tha phone, now dats some shit.

Ah and yall forgettin some of tha most deadly unofficial gangstas, the middle eastern terrorists.

And who can forget my people--tha tongans.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2001, 09:05:16 PM »
haha fa sho
tonganz gangsta peepz
trust me
iz in da blood
TONGAN REIGN FO LYFE
ya heard?
peace
~1~