Author Topic: Pacers sign Kareem Rush!  (Read 134 times)

WC Iz Active

Pacers sign Kareem Rush!
« on: July 03, 2007, 02:52:55 PM »
I have always loved the way this guy has played!  hopefully he is in shape though, good signing though!

GangstaBoogy

Indiana Pacers sign Kareem Rush, Stephen Graham and Andre Owens
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2007, 05:54:53 PM »
The Indiana Pacers announced Tuesday they have signed free agents Kareem Rush, Stephen Graham and Andre Owens. Per club policy, terms of the contract were not revealed.

Rush is a 6-6, 215-pound guard who played last season in the Lithuanian League and was the Baltic League Final Four MVP. He was the No. 1 pick of the Toronto Raptors (20th overall) in the 2002 NBA Draft and was traded to the Los Angeles Lakers on draft night. He has also played for Charlotte and Seattle.

Graham is a 6-6, 215-pound forward who has played for Portland, Cleveland, Chicago and Houston. Last season he played 32 games for Sioux Falls in the D-League, averaging 18 points and 4.9 rebounds per game while being named a D-League All-Star.

Owens is a former Indiana All-Star from Perry Meridian High School who played one season at Indiana before transferring to Houston. He’s a 6-4, 200-pound guard who played last season with Anaheim in the D-League, averaging 16.6 ppg.

Those three will join 14 others in the Pacers’ rookie/free agent camp, which starts Thursday on Finish Line Court in Conseco Fieldhouse.

Kareem Rush huh? Okay...so these fuckers wanna play hard ball!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

WC Iz Active

Re: Indiana Pacers sign Kareem Rush, Stephen Graham and Andre Owens
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2007, 10:21:21 PM »
Yeah Im happy about Rush!   Graham and Owens wont make the roster but Im sure Rush will.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Pacers sign Kareem Rush!
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2007, 01:16:44 AM »
 :-\

I was hopin' the Lakers woulda picked him up again...

WC Iz Active

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2007, 01:22:25 AM »
do u think he can help as nik?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2007, 01:29:59 AM »
Yes, right away. Pacers needed a shooting guard. Rush was easily the best available.