Author Topic: If you're also bothered by Xander's brainless comments..  (Read 21072 times)

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: If you're also bothered by Xander's brainless comments..
« Reply #60 on: July 12, 2007, 02:34:33 AM »
LMAO! never bothered to check this thread but this shit is gold.  :laugh: yall have crushed his self estem with this shit lol

XaNdEr

« Reply #61 on: July 12, 2007, 06:52:18 AM »
LOL im on vacation, i come vback and look what i have found.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL @ the people calling me ugly. Y'all are men, how am i ugly? Are you gay or shit?
LOL @ the haters exposing themselves by going through all that shit just to get a pic of me, you coulda asked me.  :D

To complete this i wanna say one more little thing, i don't dress myself in oversized hiphop clothing to try to look tough, i got many sportsclothes and i wear them daily, if you don't like that, it's your problem.

Classic thread.  :D :D

XaNdEr

« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2007, 07:01:27 AM »
did u find this

I found his bitch-ass on his personal space. His name is Xander Niks, he still lives with his parents in Westervoort, is single, and loves the movie I Robot.  :loser:

ow, and he thinks it's gangsta to own a gun  :grumpy:

One more thing. Truemack i duno who you are, lol, but you are quite upset about me it seems. Uuuuh if you checked that posted where you got that qupote from you can see i mean that people think it's gangsta to own guns, while in fact it isn't.

Yes i still live with my parents, is that bad? I'm just 18 dude and don't got that much money, that's why i'm in school gettin a degree. 10 years from now come holla at me and see who is the richest.  8) 8)

What movies i like, is that a part of the subject? You post pics of me, then switch to the kind of movies i like and then you start talking shit about my living situation to end with the town i'm from. You must clearly try your best to get at me, lol. So my question is, what did i do to upset you this much?

On a sidenote, i think I Robot it a funny movie, i like many many movies, this was just the one i came up first, i lovealmost all movies that are more than just "basic".

XaNdEr

« Reply #63 on: July 12, 2007, 07:06:58 AM »
And to end my views on this topic:

I think it's funny that people try their best to get to know the most they can about a specific person on internet just to get at someone. Try posting pics and shit, call out the name of the town someone lives in etc.

If you're so tough as you want people to think you are (this goes for all people making comments on pics from others) post your pic and some info about yourselves. All these faggots on here saying they come from Cali and stuff, hahahahaha, y'all wearing too much make up.

Call me ugly (i really doubt about the sexual preferences of men calling another man ugly....  :-\ ) call me stupid, call me whatever you want, but fact is i'm myself. Now go the shop and buy some oversized baggy jeans and go try be tough.

Chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch.  ;D
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 07:09:09 AM by Xander. »

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: July 12, 2007, 07:28:10 AM »
To complete this i wanna say one more little thing, i don't dress myself in oversized hiphop clothing to try to look tough, i got many sportsclothes and i wear them daily, if you don't like that, it's your problem.
Ummm, oversized hip-hop clothing is not for making people look tough, that's definately not the purpose. Also I don't think anyone feels tough by wearing it. I know I don't.

XaNdEr

« Reply #65 on: July 12, 2007, 07:38:54 AM »
^ Good for you i guess, but you have to understand that there's a big difference in cultures between Europe and the USA. Some people on here don't respect other countries and their cultures. Comments like "fuck this fag from holland" don't show anything but the stupidity of the poster.

I don't walk around in hiphop clothing, if you do that, all respect to you for it, but don't force it upon others. It's not my clothing, i don't like it at all, and overall sportsclothing (like Nike, Puma and stuff) is more common around here, so yeah i'ma go with that.

People who don't respect this (and other cultures) are stupid as fuck and don't deserve to breath the air of this planet.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: July 12, 2007, 07:48:37 AM »
Hey I'm from Poland so I know what you're talking about. As a matter of fact, I don't see too many people in my city wearing hip-hop clothing. They usually wear sporty stuff or just normal shit & I get what you're saying about the cultures. I never understood why americans (atleast some of them on here) hate so much on Europe??? ???

XaNdEr

« Reply #67 on: July 12, 2007, 08:05:36 AM »
See, it's cool to me that you wear the clothes you like and want to wear. But why attack the next man with it. Let someone be who they wanna be you know.

In Europe hiphop clothing isn't as popular as in the USA i think, over here its like you said already, sporty shit and normal shit that rules the "mainstream". So everybody who is talking shit about any "clothes" i wear (in this case me, but also applies to all other Europeans and other regions outside the USA and Europe) is basically talking shit about cultures and shit, but they are too stupid to really see this.

I make some comments about music many people don't like, i can see the point, but i like to say what i want without needing to adjust my opinion to make others feel better. I can speak whatever i want on any kind of music i want, my opinion is my opinion. People who make such things personal are beyond rescue, and even more when they start blabbering nonsense like "this fag is ugly" "fuck holland" etc. etc. Some people here have way too much time on their hands.

Back to the topic, i once had a time i liked more wider clothes too, but that was a few months and it is years ago, nowadays i just wear what's popular and shit, cause i like that. Everybody should wear what they want. I would never criticize anything like that, or any culture in general, cause i respect someone else's taste and opinion. It's cool you wear hiphop clothing if you like it, you know.

And to answer your question:

I never understood why americans (atleast some of them on here) hate so much on Europe???

People like that hate out of ignorance. When i'm in any kind of conflict with someone from the USA one of the first things they speak on is my country. Fuck Holland. Fuck Europe. THey are basically discirminating and offending millions of people with these statements. If they knew a little bit more about other cultures and other people and would take the time to listen and learn from others and not just take everything your own country teaches you, for granted it would be a whole lot different.

The fact that people are discussing me on topic on internet just shows you understand what i say. And you know why? Cause i learned English. I know 4 languages, i don't limit myself by just loving my country but i like to open my mind to other cultures and other people. But let the hate commence, one thing i learned in this holiday i had is that you have to be smarter than the next man to get what you want. So on that note i won't really put any effort in other people's (stupid) statements.

Chuuch and props to those who keep it real.  8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: July 12, 2007, 08:18:51 AM »
^Yeah I understand what you're saying. Anyways I wasn't attacking you in my first post, I was just saying hip-hop clothes don't make you hard & that's not the purpose for hip-hop clothing.

XaNdEr

« Reply #69 on: July 12, 2007, 08:30:17 AM »
I know, i know, you're one of the few here blessed with the capability to think.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #70 on: July 12, 2007, 09:31:22 AM »
meh, in a weeks time this thread will be forgotten about like the many other threads of this nature on dub.. just let em think waht they want and let the hype ride out.  :)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #71 on: July 12, 2007, 09:32:08 AM »
Hey I'm from Poland so I know what you're talking about. As a matter of fact, I don't see too many people in my city wearing hip-hop clothing. They usually wear sporty stuff or just normal shit & I get what you're saying about the cultures. I never understood why americans (atleast some of them on here) hate so much on Europe??? ???
The amount of hate Americans receive from Europe is unbelievable, and you you deny this then you're bull shitting this entire forum.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #72 on: July 12, 2007, 09:34:54 AM »
If you're so tough as you want people to think you are (this goes for all people making comments on pics from others) post your pic and some info about yourselves. All these faggots on here saying they come from Cali and stuff, hahahahaha, y'all wearing too much make up.
Can't call me out. :whistle:

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: July 12, 2007, 09:41:45 AM »
The amount of hate Americans receive from Europe is unbelievable, and you you deny this then you're bull shitting this entire forum.
Yeah that's true BUT I see more dudes from America on here dissing Europe than dudes from Europe dissing America. But yeah I gotta admit there's lots of people (other than the internet) from Europe that hate on America.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #74 on: July 12, 2007, 09:55:54 AM »
Europe Soccer > American Soccer.

Europe White Bitches >American White Bitches.

Mr. Bean > Butter bean.

ill think of more later. 

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!