Author Topic: If you're also bothered by Xander's brainless comments..  (Read 21066 times)

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
Re: If you're also bothered by Xander's brainless comments..
« Reply #90 on: July 12, 2007, 12:15:29 PM »
Xander we're sorry for hurting your feelings. I like the movie I Robot too. Come to think of it, you look like that fucking ugly ass robot.

go screw nik, slut, i think you both need it especially now

You're the one who needs some screwing with your bitchy attitude. bitch.

what are the arguments you can present that testify to my so called "bitchy attitude"?
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #91 on: July 12, 2007, 12:39:48 PM »
LMAO@Z thinking it's not obvious she's a biznatch.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: July 12, 2007, 12:49:26 PM »
fuck that shit Xaaaander.Im still gonna blaze withcha....but ya got to get rid of those come and fuck me shorts.naw just fucking withj ya 8)

hey hey hey hey smoke weed everyday

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • rip bad news brown!!!
« Reply #93 on: July 12, 2007, 01:08:33 PM »
god damn!  :o  this shit is gettin crazy! and pretty funny 8)

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #94 on: July 12, 2007, 01:44:40 PM »
Hate! Hate! Hate! hate! hate! hate! hate! hate! hate! hate!

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #95 on: July 12, 2007, 01:51:13 PM »
oh shit!  what is this thread coming to?   :laugh:

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: July 12, 2007, 01:53:50 PM »
Hate! Hate! Hate! hate! hate! hate! hate! hate! hate! hate!
shut up,and site your pussy ass down 8)

BritneySpears

« Reply #97 on: July 12, 2007, 02:20:05 PM »

To complete this i wanna say one more little thing, i don't dress myself in oversized hiphop clothing to try to look tough,

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"If you're also bothered by Xander's brainless comments.."

I don't think anyone in Holland does ::)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #98 on: July 12, 2007, 05:33:40 PM »
LOL im on vacation, i come vback and look what i have found.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL @ the people calling me ugly. Y'all are men, how am i ugly? Are you gay or shit?
LOL @ the haters exposing themselves by going through all that shit just to get a pic of me, you coulda asked me.  :D

To complete this i wanna say one more little thing, i don't dress myself in oversized hiphop clothing to try to look tough, i got many sportsclothes and i wear them daily, if you don't like that, it's your problem.

Classic thread.  :D :D

your a faggit, u look fucking stupid talkin bout shit u dont know, lol talkin bout what gangsta is or what makes a man. LOL yea u think u kno eveyrthin cuz u listen to taht gangsta rap but come down here n its the real deal

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: July 12, 2007, 05:36:09 PM »
did u find this

I found his bitch-ass on his personal space. His name is Xander Niks, he still lives with his parents in Westervoort, is single, and loves the movie I Robot.  :loser:

ow, and he thinks it's gangsta to own a gun  :grumpy:

Uuuuh if you checked that posted where you got that qupote from you can see i mean that people think it's gangsta to own guns, while in fact it isn't.

infact another dumbass comment. alright thats teenage crackas from the UK no shit they think its gangsta to own guns u dumb fuck

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: July 12, 2007, 05:37:00 PM »
And to end my views on this topic:

I think it's funny that people try their best to get to know the most they can about a specific person on internet just to get at someone. Try posting pics and shit, call out the name of the town someone lives in etc.

If you're so tough as you want people to think you are (this goes for all people making comments on pics from others) post your pic and some info about yourselves. All these faggots on here saying they come from Cali and stuff, hahahahaha, y'all wearing too much make up.

Call me ugly (i really doubt about the sexual preferences of men calling another man ugly....  :-\ ) call me stupid, call me whatever you want, but fact is i'm myself. Now go the shop and buy some oversized baggy jeans and go try be tough.

Chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch.  ;D

i did post my pic up bitch look u square

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: July 12, 2007, 05:39:24 PM »
To complete this i wanna say one more little thing, i don't dress myself in oversized hiphop clothing to try to look tough, i got many sportsclothes and i wear them daily, if you don't like that, it's your problem.
Ummm, oversized hip-hop clothing is not for making people look tough, that's definately not the purpose. Also I don't think anyone feels tough by wearing it. I know I don't.

lol i dont even wear gear or nothin like that that shits fucking gay, its only fo niggers

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: July 12, 2007, 05:41:17 PM »
^ Good for you i guess, but you have to understand that there's a big difference in cultures between Europe and the USA. Some people on here don't respect other countries and their cultures. Comments like "fuck this fag from holland" don't show anything but the stupidity of the poster.

I don't walk around in hiphop clothing, if you do that, all respect to you for it, but don't force it upon others. It's not my clothing, i don't like it at all, and overall sportsclothing (like Nike, Puma and stuff) is more common around here, so yeah i'ma go with that.

People who don't respect this (and other cultures) are stupid as fuck and don't deserve to breath the air of this planet.

u shouldnt, u'd juz be another jamie kennedy

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: July 12, 2007, 05:42:22 PM »
See, it's cool to me that you wear the clothes you like and want to wear. But why attack the next man with it. Let someone be who they wanna be you know.

In Europe hiphop clothing isn't as popular as in the USA i think, over here its like you said already, sporty shit and normal shit that rules the "mainstream". So everybody who is talking shit about any "clothes" i wear (in this case me, but also applies to all other Europeans and other regions outside the USA and Europe) is basically talking shit about cultures and shit, but they are too stupid to really see this.

I make some comments about music many people don't like, i can see the point, but i like to say what i want without needing to adjust my opinion to make others feel better. I can speak whatever i want on any kind of music i want, my opinion is my opinion. People who make such things personal are beyond rescue, and even more when they start blabbering nonsense like "this fag is ugly" "fuck holland" etc. etc. Some people here have way too much time on their hands.

Back to the topic, i once had a time i liked more wider clothes too, but that was a few months and it is years ago, nowadays i just wear what's popular and shit, cause i like that. Everybody should wear what they want. I would never criticize anything like that, or any culture in general, cause i respect someone else's taste and opinion. It's cool you wear hiphop clothing if you like it, you know.

And to answer your question:

I never understood why americans (atleast some of them on here) hate so much on Europe???

People like that hate out of ignorance. When i'm in any kind of conflict with someone from the USA one of the first things they speak on is my country. Fuck Holland. Fuck Europe. THey are basically discirminating and offending millions of people with these statements. If they knew a little bit more about other cultures and other people and would take the time to listen and learn from others and not just take everything your own country teaches you, for granted it would be a whole lot different.

The fact that people are discussing me on topic on internet just shows you understand what i say. And you know why? Cause i learned English. I know 4 languages, i don't limit myself by just loving my country but i like to open my mind to other cultures and other people. But let the hate commence, one thing i learned in this holiday i had is that you have to be smarter than the next man to get what you want. So on that note i won't really put any effort in other people's (stupid) statements.

Chuuch and props to those who keep it real.  8)

man shut the fuck up ur a faggit n ill beat your ass

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: July 12, 2007, 05:45:03 PM »
well i think you shouldnt even waste your time on these bitches, xander. people who are superficial to the degree that they diss your posts becuz you exprss your own oppinion and judge you by your looks dont deserve a response.
this is a sad product of social standarts...i pity most of you guys

If i don't respond they have nothing to live for. I can't take numerous lives, that's not in my nature.

People are constantly hating on me by hitting the diss button on me, checking for pics (which they could have gottewn by just asking, lol) and other information, forming groups against me, and i'm still doing my thang. Lol, way to go, nobody silences my opinion, i'ma rep myself and be myself till my death, and that's something i can't say about some people here.

I never claimed to be gangsta, to own guns and stuff, so tell me how did you expect me to be like that? Lol, and stop acting tough, you aren't either, if you was a "real gangsta" you would be doing time for doing some stupid crime cause you're too lazy to work8)

+1 Z for speaking the truth, i appreciate people who keep it real.

the bold shows u know nothing. the people that get caught up for stupid crime and do time are people like you when they do crime