Author Topic: If you're also bothered by Xander's brainless comments..  (Read 21082 times)

Sparegeez

Re: If you're also bothered by Xander's brainless comments..
« Reply #105 on: July 12, 2007, 05:48:27 PM »
And to end my views on this topic:

I think it's funny that people try their best to get to know the most they can about a specific person on internet just to get at someone. Try posting pics and shit, call out the name of the town someone lives in etc.

If you're so tough as you want people to think you are (this goes for all people making comments on pics from others) post your pic and some info about yourselves. All these faggots on here saying they come from Cali and stuff, hahahahaha, y'all wearing too much make up.

Call me ugly (i really doubt about the sexual preferences of men calling another man ugly....  :-\ ) call me stupid, call me whatever you want, but fact is i'm myself. Now go the shop and buy some oversized baggy jeans and go try be tough.

Chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch.  ;D

i did post my pic up bitch look u square

Post your picture. I wanna laugh.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #106 on: July 12, 2007, 05:50:24 PM »
And to end my views on this topic:

I think it's funny that people try their best to get to know the most they can about a specific person on internet just to get at someone. Try posting pics and shit, call out the name of the town someone lives in etc.

If you're so tough as you want people to think you are (this goes for all people making comments on pics from others) post your pic and some info about yourselves. All these faggots on here saying they come from Cali and stuff, hahahahaha, y'all wearing too much make up.

Call me ugly (i really doubt about the sexual preferences of men calling another man ugly....  :-\ ) call me stupid, call me whatever you want, but fact is i'm myself. Now go the shop and buy some oversized baggy jeans and go try be tough.

Chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch.  ;D

i did post my pic up bitch look u square

Post your picture. I wanna laugh.

hahaa i always laugh when i see ur pictures and u tell  ur whole life story or ur bitch problems on this forum go suck on mommys titty baby boy.

LMAO   btw its that 1 thread that sed post ur pic dumbfuck

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sparegeez

« Reply #107 on: July 12, 2007, 05:56:57 PM »
Bruh I posted a thread about my disloyal bitch which turned out to be a misunderstanding. You made a thread about you and your kong-fu patnahs stomping out on a small chinese nigga and you getting caught. And then what else you tell us? They let you go with no probation....hmmmm... Someone was very cooperative.

SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #108 on: July 12, 2007, 10:47:49 PM »
LOL @ the people calling me ugly. Y'all are men, how am i ugly? Are you gay or shit?
Right, cause it's impossible for a guy to comment on how another guy looks without being gay. ::)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: July 12, 2007, 11:37:54 PM »
Bruh I posted a thread about my disloyal bitch which turned out to be a misunderstanding. You made a thread about you and your kong-fu patnahs stomping out on a small chinese nigga and you getting caught. And then what else you tell us? They let you go with no probation....hmmmm... Someone was very cooperative.

SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH

hahaha

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: July 13, 2007, 01:28:04 AM »
exscuse me,someone has a light. 8)

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #111 on: July 13, 2007, 02:33:20 AM »
Dayummm i never new there was a special thread for Xander and the whole forum was shitting on him, why didnt anyone inform me? Hahaha just playin, Xander is ight, only problem with him is he thinks he knows everything and w/e he says is right hahaha. He overthinks things and takes em too seriously and then with his smart ass hoe comments calls other people stupid and all that. I dont care how dude looks like but it is funny as fuck to see what posters look like when they post there hard comments and think they crazy n shit. He was on msn with me talking all tough and calling me young this n that when dude told me he was 20 but really hes 18 HAHAHAHAAH, i aint gon trust dude again, lies to much. Just leave dude alone now hahaha, he had enough i think!!!

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: July 13, 2007, 03:53:23 AM »
Dayummm i never new there was a special thread for Xander and the whole forum was shitting on him, why didnt anyone inform me? Hahaha just playin, Xander is ight, only problem with him is he thinks he knows everything and w/e he says is right hahaha. He overthinks things and takes em too seriously and then with his smart ass hoe comments calls other people stupid and all that. I dont care how dude looks like but it is funny as fuck to see what posters look like when they post there hard comments and think they crazy n shit. He was on msn with me talking all tough and calling me young this n that when dude told me he was 20 but really hes 18 HAHAHAHAAH, i aint gon trust dude again, lies to much. Just leave dude alone now hahaha, he had enough i think!!!

lol @ another exposure^^ Xander, you ain't 20 and stop pretending like you dont give a fuck about anything. You know damn well your ass wants to be hard as hell.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #113 on: July 13, 2007, 04:24:52 AM »
did u find this

I found his bitch-ass on his personal space. His name is Xander Niks, he still lives with his parents in Westervoort, is single, and loves the movie I Robot.  :loser:

ow, and he thinks it's gangsta to own a gun  :grumpy:

Uuuuh if you checked that posted where you got that qupote from you can see i mean that people think it's gangsta to own guns, while in fact it isn't.

infact another dumbass comment. alright thats teenage crackas from the UK no shit they think its gangsta to own guns u dumb fuck

get the fuck outta here with that bullshit bout cracka's from the uk.. your cultural understanding is pathetic, wernt you the idoit that was meant to be going to the pen anyway for some shit, no wonder you got yourself into that situation your a fool lol.. i suggest that if you dislike what ive posted you come and see me and instead of fighting ill give you a dirty rag and u can wash my car and its rims you lil asain swap meet fake! (oh and lol @ bombarding this thread with like 5 posts in a row  :loser:)

Elevz

« Reply #114 on: July 13, 2007, 04:47:20 AM »
Why didn't I notice this thread before? Seriously though, first time I saw someone post that pic I thought they were kidding, until I realised the house in the background definately does look dutch. Now it's not so much about how ugly someone is, but it's most definately about how they portray themselves. He tries his best to make everyone think he's one tough motherfucker (typing style, acting hard, pretending not to give a fuck), and to be fair, he had me fooled too. I thought he was one of those tough guys who hang out on a thursday night, causing trouble, blocking the entrance of a shopping mall or whatever.

It's obvious though. Xander, if you're claiming to be yourself now all of a sudden, at least get real with it. Don't pretend like the sporting clothes you wear are fashionable in Europe, because you're making us all look like fools. And for the sake of humanity, stop pretending to know what's real and what's not. You can say you don't give a fuck, but other do - this seriously has crushed any last remaining credibility you had. And don't come with that shit that any man judging another man's appearance has to be gay. Are you a closet-case, wannabe-homophobic or something? Can't you look at a man and judge him without feeling affection?

To me your posts never were to be taken seriously. I've never seen you make one intelligent comment; all you did was bash those who show you some opposing thoughts. Now I don't care how ugly someone is, but pretending to be something you're not is extremely pathetic. May you return as the real Xander, perhaps then you are to be respected. Until then, you're a miserable autistic pretender.

XaNdEr

« Reply #115 on: July 13, 2007, 09:10:17 AM »
Quote anything i ever said where i claimed i was tough or "gangsta" or anything like that.  :laugh:

You can't, i never claimed to be that. I do not give a fuck though like you said, especially not about someone on internet who i don't even know.

And personally i don't know where you live but around here there's many people wearing sporty clothes especially in this time of the year, and like i said i like soccer and play it myself, so i kinda have that in my clothing style too. I can show you some different pictures where i wear other (winter) clothes. But guess what, you just blew that chance by bashing me, you claim i do something yet you go against me and do the same as soon as you get the chance, i don't help any hipocrit. :-\

Last thing, it is funny how people say someone is "exposed" when the people who say that are hiding behind aliases and fake names on internet. How can someone be exposed by pretenders? It takes a real person to expose and truthfully there is no real person on this forum, except maybe me. I'm no gangsta, i'm just a dutch person lovin' life.  8)   And next to that i like listening to hiphop, but that's where it stops.

I don't wear hiphop clothes.
I don't go to any hiphop clubs.
I don't own chains or stuff like that.
I don't do drugs.
etc.
etc.

Never claimed anything in that trend, so tell me how i am so "gangsta" and stuff. Nobody can quote anything from me where i said that cause i never have said it to begin with, lol. All this is about some musical statements people care (too much) about. Like i said before, people can't stand it when someone doesn't agree with them so they start trying to get at someone, in this case me. But showing a pic of K.Dub and calling him fat and shit, that is the same stuff, which someone did in this topic too. It is really upsetting and disturbing how some guys in here care about another guys looks.  :-\

I'm not pretending to be tough, i'm just saying what i think. And you, mr. wise guy, should respect that, since you preach this all day every day. Personally i don't care much for people like you, but i like to argue, especially on internet where it is even funnier so i'ma just have my share of fun in here before i leave this topic alone. If anyone here thinks i'm tough, pretending or whatever then it is your problem, not mine, since i won't start lying to make any friends. I'ma be honest and say what i feel about a topic, even if others won't like it. So start crying cause nobody can stop me from posting my opinion when i want it. Next to that there's a few cool posters who i respect and who post great stuff especially in the Westcoast section. and even you 11 you post some good stuff too, i won't deny this, you posted a lot of good things in the Outbound, but you still are a hipocrit though.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: July 13, 2007, 10:46:18 AM »
did u find this

I found his bitch-ass on his personal space. His name is Xander Niks, he still lives with his parents in Westervoort, is single, and loves the movie I Robot.  :loser:

ow, and he thinks it's gangsta to own a gun  :grumpy:

Uuuuh if you checked that posted where you got that qupote from you can see i mean that people think it's gangsta to own guns, while in fact it isn't.

infact another dumbass comment. alright thats teenage crackas from the UK no shit they think its gangsta to own guns u dumb fuck

get the fuck outta here with that bullshit bout cracka's from the uk.. your cultural understanding is pathetic, wernt you the idoit that was meant to be going to the pen anyway for some shit, no wonder you got yourself into that situation your a fool lol.. i suggest that if you dislike what ive posted you come and see me and instead of fighting ill give you a dirty rag and u can wash my car and its rims you lil asain swap meet fake! (oh and lol @ bombarding this thread with like 5 posts in a row  :loser:)

yea? shut the fuck up man dumbass uk mutha fucka. (no offense to others) 

ok im the real loser? im still young thats y i get into that situation, u gotta understand u dumb fuck UK is totally different from the US, yea its cultrally diverse, but we still kick it wit our own race, you cant really trust any1 outside ur race ( i mean u cant trust nobody but u feel more comfterable trustin ur race) cuz u kno every1, like the mexicans know all the mexicans in the 818 i kno all the koreans.

ur an idiot and u will never understand or mayb u dont want to understand cuz u juz wanna talk shit nstead of sayin sumthin thats real.

its weakness you never show weakness,  u show weakness and people might try to step over you.

cuz in america if ur on the streets doin what u do slangin, causin trouble wit ur homies or crew, sum1 is on top of you all the time ur workin for sum1 n u dont know it and it ends wit the men behind the curtains or god.

and if u dont understand than please get the fuck out.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 10:55:47 AM by LooN3y »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: July 13, 2007, 10:48:05 AM »
Quote anything i ever said where i claimed i was tough or "gangsta" or anything like that.  :laugh:

You can't, i never claimed to be that. I do not give a fuck though like you said, especially not about someone on internet who i don't even know.

And personally i don't know where you live but around here there's many people wearing sporty clothes especially in this time of the year, and like i said i like soccer and play it myself, so i kinda have that in my clothing style too. I can show you some different pictures where i wear other (winter) clothes. But guess what, you just blew that chance by bashing me, you claim i do something yet you go against me and do the same as soon as you get the chance, i don't help any hipocrit. :-\

Last thing, it is funny how people say someone is "exposed" when the people who say that are hiding behind aliases and fake names on internet. How can someone be exposed by pretenders? It takes a real person to expose and truthfully there is no real person on this forum, except maybe me. I'm no gangsta, i'm just a dutch person lovin' life.  8)   And next to that i like listening to hiphop, but that's where it stops.

I don't wear hiphop clothes.
I don't go to any hiphop clubs.
I don't own chains or stuff like that.
I don't do drugs.
etc.
etc.

Never claimed anything in that trend, so tell me how i am so "gangsta" and stuff. Nobody can quote anything from me where i said that cause i never have said it to begin with, lol. All this is about some musical statements people care (too much) about. Like i said before, people can't stand it when someone doesn't agree with them so they start trying to get at someone, in this case me. But showing a pic of K.Dub and calling him fat and shit, that is the same stuff, which someone did in this topic too. It is really upsetting and disturbing how some guys in here care about another guys looks.  :-\

I'm not pretending to be tough, i'm just saying what i think. And you, mr. wise guy, should respect that, since you preach this all day every day. Personally i don't care much for people like you, but i like to argue, especially on internet where it is even funnier so i'ma just have my share of fun in here before i leave this topic alone. If anyone here thinks i'm tough, pretending or whatever then it is your problem, not mine, since i won't start lying to make any friends. I'ma be honest and say what i feel about a topic, even if others won't like it. So start crying cause nobody can stop me from posting my opinion when i want it. Next to that there's a few cool posters who i respect and who post great stuff especially in the Westcoast section. and even you 11 you post some good stuff too, i won't deny this, you posted a lot of good things in the Outbound, but you still are a hipocrit though.

ur not a gangsta ur juz a bitch, juz 1 of those wanna be wiggers that only wishd he had a better life.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #118 on: July 13, 2007, 11:41:47 AM »
The funny thing is, I never had a problem with this nerd or even knew who the hell he was, until I saw him acting all badass and randomly riding my nuts in some thread...LOL. Now I understand. :-\

XaNdEr

« Reply #119 on: July 13, 2007, 11:43:37 AM »
^^Oh yeah, of course, i don't try to look, dress, feel or be like a hiphophead, how am i a wigger? I got my own thing, it's just the music i like, next to that i have nothing to do with the hiphop thing, and i never claimed i did, i am here for the music and maybe cause i am not the average "hiphopper" i think different about certain music-things, and maybe i have another opinion about a lot of things regarding hiphop as music-style, but that doesn't give you any righ to call me a wigger, cause i'm not. I'm happy the way i am, i am white, so what, is black better than white? Is white better than black? We're all equal no matter the color, religion or whatever thing to categorize people, i thought the days of racism were over, but i see there's still plenty of people preaching racism, way to go, go join the KKK or some stupid shit like that.

Bottom line is some people saying i don't dress the way they would like it, yet they call me wigger. I don't want to be black, i don't want to be anything, i'm happy the way i am and where i at right now, so go hate, y'all clowning yourselves.

I guess you got exposed as the hater you are Looney, tough guy. And it took no pics, no personal information, nothing but your own words.  :-*
« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 11:45:42 AM by Xander. »