Author Topic: If you're also bothered by Xander's brainless comments..  (Read 21086 times)

Elevz

Re: If you're also bothered by Xander's brainless comments..
« Reply #120 on: July 13, 2007, 11:51:31 AM »
Quote anything i ever said where i claimed i was tough or "gangsta" or anything like that.  :laugh:

You can't, i never claimed to be that. I do not give a fuck though like you said, especially not about someone on internet who i don't even know.
...see below.
Now it's not so much about how ugly someone is, but it's most definately about how they portray themselves. He tries his best to make everyone think he's one tough motherfucker (typing style, acting hard, pretending not to give a fuck), and to be fair, he had me fooled too. I thought he was one of those tough guys who hang out on a thursday night, causing trouble, blocking the entrance of a shopping mall or whatever.

In other words: it's in between the lines. The way you express yourself causes dissonance, because you claim to be so authentic, while at the same time you're the one pulling mean faces against others and adopting negroish slang. Like I said, it had me fooled.

And as for not caring about what others say on the internet... You know that's not true; if you really didn't care about anyone you wouldn't have bothered to start posting here in the first place. People don't spend time publicising their words (online) when they really don't care about people reading them. The fact alone that you feel the need to defend yourself here like that is a contradictive statement in itself. And to be fair with you, caring is only better.

Last thing, it is funny how people say someone is "exposed" when the people who say that are hiding behind aliases and fake names on internet. How can someone be exposed by pretenders? It takes a real person to expose and truthfully there is no real person on this forum, except maybe me. I'm no gangsta, i'm just a dutch person lovin' life.  8)   And next to that i like listening to hiphop, but that's where it stops.

I'm not so sure about all the "hiding behind aliases and fake names" going on. Nicknames, alright, but aliases? I seem to remember some threads in the G-Spot about real names and age, and they got plenty of replies. Plus, there's a whole bunch of photo's of DubCC members floating around. So do you think I'm hiding, just because my username isn't Ruben and I don't happen to have a whole bunch of pictures floating about?

I'm with you as for the whole "speaking your mind" stuff, that much is evident. Thing is, along with that comes respect for other peoples opinions, and I seem to remember you trying to label my opinion as "unworthy" because of the fact that I don't find a whole lot of gangsterrap interesting. Fact: I do know good rap music when I hear it, or else I wouldn't have been here on this board. You go against opposing visions with such blind passion that it's hard to imagine you would be able to get along with yourself, were there two of you on this planet. That's all I'm saying: ventilate your opinion all you want, but be open to the thoughts of others as well.

and even you 11 you post some good stuff too, i won't deny this, you posted a lot of good things in the Outbound, but you still are a hipocrit though.

I have yet to see the light as for my own hypocriticness, but +2 for that remark :)

XaNdEr

« Reply #121 on: July 13, 2007, 12:56:50 PM »
You know, you're right, i DO care about other people's comments online, it's funny when people get upset over nothing. The fact that people make topics about me (this isn't the first one, lol) and go against me in multiple topics is just funny to me.

The people who are so tough and cool get upset with some person they don't even know this bad, that they go to lengths trying to get informations, pictures etc. You know i am right about this, claiming someone is ugly, gay, whatever else that has been used in this topic means nothing when they don't have the balls to show themselves and hide behind a computer, and you know this is right Ruben.

It's cool that you reply since you are one of the few people in this topic who come with arguments, the rest jumps on the dick of TrueMack, clearly a dutch person using an alias, cause he knows me, meaning it's someone from the dub. Now nobody has "exposed" me or anything like that until TrueMack reveals himself and his identity, until that time it's not even worth my time to respond to stuff like "youre fag" blablabla.

You were right about some things, wrong about some others, but i respect your opinion, i just disagree with it.

Let me close this by saying i defend myself cause i wouldn't be a man if i didn't. I said what i wanted though, so now i'm just repsonding to the people who have something to say or just for the fun of it, cause people like Looney, Sparegeez, Nik etc. etc. are just idiots blabbering nonsense 24/7, but guess what, they're funny enough to make them mad and enjoy the show.

Chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #122 on: July 13, 2007, 12:57:18 PM »
^^Oh yeah, of course, i don't try to look, dress, feel or be like a hiphophead, how am i a wigger? I got my own thing, it's just the music i like, next to that i have nothing to do with the hiphop thing, and i never claimed i did, i am here for the music and maybe cause i am not the average "hiphopper" i think different about certain music-things, and maybe i have another opinion about a lot of things regarding hiphop as music-style, but that doesn't give you any righ to call me a wigger, cause i'm not. I'm happy the way i am, i am white, so what, is black better than white? Is white better than black? We're all equal no matter the color, religion or whatever thing to categorize people, i thought the days of racism were over, but i see there's still plenty of people preaching racism, way to go, go join the KKK or some stupid shit like that.

Bottom line is some people saying i don't dress the way they would like it, yet they call me wigger. I don't want to be black, i don't want to be anything, i'm happy the way i am and where i at right now, so go hate, y'all clowning yourselves.

I guess you got exposed as the hater you are Looney, tough guy. And it took no pics, no personal information, nothing but your own words.  :-*

lol "hiphopper" hahaha it made me lmfao when i read that. i dont care listen to the music n i did post a pic, im not a hater i juz say whats real ur a faggit OK?

wtvr man u can listen to the music, but in a couple of years ur gonna say " i cant believe i used to listen to that"

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #123 on: July 13, 2007, 12:59:44 PM »
You know, you're right, i DO care about other people's comments online, it's funny when people get upset over nothing. The fact that people make topics about me (this isn't the first one, lol) and go against me in multiple topics is just funny to me.

The people who are so tough and cool get upset with some person they don't even know this bad, that they go to lengths trying to get informations, pictures etc. You know i am right about this, claiming someone is ugly, gay, whatever else that has been used in this topic means nothing when they don't have the balls to show themselves and hide behind a computer, and yoiu know this is right Ruben.

It's cool that you reply since you are one of the few people in this topic who come with arguements, the rest jumps on the dick of TrueMack, clearly a dutch person using an alias, cause he knows me, meaning it's someone from the dub. Now nobody has "exposed" me or anything like that until TrueMack reveals himself and his identity, until that time it's not even worth my time to respond to stuff like "youre fag" blablabla.

You were right about some things, wrong about some others, but i respect your opinion, i just disagree with it.

Let me close this by saying i defend myself cause i wouldn't be a man if i didn't. I said what i wanted though, so now i'm just repsonding to the people who have something to say or just for the fun of it, cause people like Looney, Sparegeez, Nik etc. etc. are just idiots blabbering nonsense 24/7, but guess what, they're funny enough to make them mad and enjoy the show.

Chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch

LMFAO BOUT THE state ment in BOLD  this is the internet baby boy ur in the same boat as sparegeez.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sparegeez

« Reply #124 on: July 13, 2007, 01:16:42 PM »
Are you afraid of heights?

Sparegeez

« Reply #125 on: July 13, 2007, 01:17:07 PM »
Try jumping off my dick.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #126 on: July 13, 2007, 01:49:16 PM »

The people who are so tough and cool get upset with some person they don't even know this bad, that they go to lengths trying to get informations, pictures etc. You know i am right about this, claiming someone is ugly, gay, whatever else that has been used in this topic means nothing when they don't have the balls to show themselves and hide behind a computer, and you know this is right Ruben.

It's cool that you reply since you are one of the few people in this topic who come with arguments, the rest jumps on the dick of TrueMack, clearly a dutch person using an alias, cause he knows me, meaning it's someone from the dub. Now nobody has "exposed" me or anything like that until TrueMack reveals himself and his identity, until that time it's not even worth my time to respond to stuff like "youre fag" blablabla.

Chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch

You don't get it, do you? No one is upset over you, they just think you look like a geekwod. Now STFU.

~Lucien~

« Reply #127 on: July 13, 2007, 04:24:13 PM »

nice shirt lol do you have a marvel comic wrapped around you?

BritneySpears

« Reply #128 on: July 13, 2007, 04:29:19 PM »
Try jumping off my dick.

Try jerking off to this:

:banana:

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #129 on: July 13, 2007, 04:32:48 PM »
Bruh I posted a thread about my disloyal bitch which turned out to be a misunderstanding. You made a thread about you and your kong-fu patnahs stomping out on a small chinese nigga and you getting caught. And then what else you tell us? They let you go with no probation....hmmmm... Someone was very cooperative.

SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH

lol +1
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Sparegeez

« Reply #130 on: July 13, 2007, 05:03:03 PM »
Try jumping off my dick.

Try jerking off to this:

:banana:

Only a homo would think of such an idea :sshh:

ekmek

« Reply #131 on: July 13, 2007, 05:12:28 PM »
LOL im on vacation, i come vback and look what i have found.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL @ the people calling me ugly. Y'all are men, how am i ugly? Are you gay or shit?
LOL @ the haters exposing themselves by going through all that shit just to get a pic of me, you coulda asked me.  :D

To complete this i wanna say one more little thing, i don't dress myself in oversized hiphop clothing to try to look tough, i got many sportsclothes and i wear them daily, if you don't like that, it's your problem.

Classic thread.  :D :D

your a faggit, u look fucking stupid talkin bout shit u dont know, lol talkin bout what gangsta is or what makes a man. LOL yea u think u kno eveyrthin cuz u listen to taht gangsta rap but come down here n its the real deal

probably you've never been jumped in europe....

hey hey hey hey smoke weed everyday

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • rip bad news brown!!!
« Reply #132 on: July 13, 2007, 07:00:24 PM »
stop postin them ugly pictures.. nobody wants to see that shit!  :puke:  and everybody stop hatin!

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #133 on: July 13, 2007, 07:03:52 PM »
did u find this

I found his bitch-ass on his personal space. His name is Xander Niks, he still lives with his parents in Westervoort, is single, and loves the movie I Robot.  :loser:

ow, and he thinks it's gangsta to own a gun  :grumpy:

Uuuuh if you checked that posted where you got that qupote from you can see i mean that people think it's gangsta to own guns, while in fact it isn't.

infact another dumbass comment. alright thats teenage crackas from the UK no shit they think its gangsta to own guns u dumb fuck

get the fuck outta here with that bullshit bout cracka's from the uk.. your cultural understanding is pathetic, wernt you the idoit that was meant to be going to the pen anyway for some shit, no wonder you got yourself into that situation your a fool lol.. i suggest that if you dislike what ive posted you come and see me and instead of fighting ill give you a dirty rag and u can wash my car and its rims you lil asain swap meet fake! (oh and lol @ bombarding this thread with like 5 posts in a row  :loser:)

yea? shut the fuck up man dumbass uk mutha fucka. (no offense to others) 

ok im the real loser? im still young thats y i get into that situation, u gotta understand u dumb fuck UK is totally different from the US, yea its cultrally diverse, but we still kick it wit our own race, you cant really trust any1 outside ur race ( i mean u cant trust nobody but u feel more comfterable trustin ur race) cuz u kno every1, like the mexicans know all the mexicans in the 818 i kno all the koreans.

ur an idiot and u will never understand or mayb u dont want to understand cuz u juz wanna talk shit nstead of sayin sumthin thats real.

its weakness you never show weakness,  u show weakness and people might try to step over you.

cuz in america if ur on the streets doin what u do slangin, causin trouble wit ur homies or crew, sum1 is on top of you all the time ur workin for sum1 n u dont know it and it ends wit the men behind the curtains or god.

and if u dont understand than please get the fuck out.

lol typical aggorant minded person.. you think the us got more deeper street problems then any where else but dude your so wrong! im not saying anything bout the uk problems but plz quit with this hustling street shit things go down alot tougher and harder in more countries and areas then yours so take your sob story e-net bs to another poster or board lol... 8)

XaNdEr

« Reply #134 on: July 13, 2007, 11:49:33 PM »
Oh whoa someone posted another pic, now i'm gonna commit suicide, omg nooooooo. Lmao it's funny how people keep tracking shit on internet, lol. You are all too pathetic for words.... :-\

Stop with this "tough" talk, you are not tough, you are posting pics on internet of someone you don't know, oh whoa now you're a gangsta i guess. Lol, go suck some dick you fucking homos'and get off mine, i'm straight, sorry to smash your dreams.

It's funny how people keep exposing themselves every second, there is too much hatorade for sale, it's time someone put a stop to that.  8) 8)