Author Topic: does this seem right?  (Read 500 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: does this seem right?
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2007, 09:51:21 AM »
thats a hella story, just depends on the cops you get sometime.

your pathetic.  only losers drive around drunk like that, grow up

shut the hell up, dude...dont be a puppet.
hahaha grow up!  driving drunk is FUCKIN PATHETIC!  Talk to someone that has lost a loved one due to drunk driving and maybe you would grow up.  damn I thought you were better than this NIK, guess not

I thought you were better than calling people pathetic for something that is perfectly controlable...I drink every weekend, and I drive as good as if I didn't. If a person is a moron and doesn't know when he can and can't drive, then he doesn't deserve to drink to begin with...Don't be a complete square, bro, there's a difference between use and abuse. I guarantee you that I drive better than 99% of drivers out there after I've had some drinks...PeACe

lmao! you smoking to much NIK

Maybe...But I'd kill myself before I became a pussy.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
Re: does this seem right?
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2007, 01:29:11 PM »
your pathetic.  only losers drive around drunk like that, grow up

shut the hell up, dude...dont be a puppet.
hahaha grow up!  driving drunk is FUCKIN PATHETIC!  Talk to someone that has lost a loved one due to drunk driving and maybe you would grow up.  damn I thought you were better than this NIK, guess not

I thought you were better than calling people pathetic for something that is perfectly controlable...I drink every weekend, and I drive as good as if I didn't. If a person is a moron and doesn't know when he can and can't drive, then he doesn't deserve to drink to begin with...Don't be a complete square, bro, there's a difference between use and abuse. I guarantee you that I drive better than 99% of drivers out there after I've had some drinks...PeACe

i agree wit nik ain't that some weird shit.
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!