Author Topic: Roscoe, Tristar, * Y.A.* G-Hood Fellas * Armory Gang * DPG * & more!  (Read 25114 times)

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: ROSCOE "Bang Mode" and other Rare Roscoe Tracks
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2007, 11:11:54 AM »
major props homie

can someone upload cali untouchable 5: y.a. & roscoe?
somebody???????

RoscoeOutlaw

props for the links!

WestKing

• Lil Geezy
props for all da fuckin links...

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
up this.........anyone else wanna share?

Ronni

• Lil Geezy
  • teck
Is this roscoe track 'bang mode' on any mixtape or record? I've been searchin for it for a while now but can't seem to find it anywhere except on youTube

1nce was blind

somebody needs 2 up Rare Roscoe tracks in this thread.................does anyone have the When The Pain Inflict compilation?

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
somebody needs 2 up Rare Roscoe tracks in this thread.................does anyone have the When The Pain Inflict compilation?

I think that track was on a DJ Muggs CD.
Dope track by Kurupt and Roscoe. 8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

Ronni

• Lil Geezy
  • teck

Yeah, there are too many hard to get roscoe tracks. I can't even find an mp3 of that 'bang mode' track. Roscoe's got soo many quality tracks that's never even been released. You would think a DJ would like to put out a compilation or a mixtape at least.

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Yeah, there are too many hard to get roscoe tracks. I can't even find an mp3 of that 'bang mode' track. Roscoe's got soo many quality tracks that's never even been released. You would think a DJ would like to put out a compilation or a mixtape at least.

Yo Homie,

I got that track.

I'll post it if I can find it. 8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

Ronni

• Lil Geezy
  • teck
That
Yo Homie,

I got that track.

Thanks, hope you find it. I searched my records and found some roscoe tracks. But I don't know how rare they are. If you want me to post any of em just ask.

Flawless, Kurupt, Roscoe, Gonzoe - Flawless
Himalayaz, Kurupt, Roscoe - Live About It
Roscoe, Nate Dogg - Yesterday (clean edit)
Roscoe, Kurupt - We Riddaz
Don Cisco, Kurupt, Roscoe - Oh Boy
Roscoe, Bad Azz - The Matrix

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
That
Yo Homie,

I got that track.

Thanks, hope you find it. I searched my records and found some roscoe tracks. But I don't know how rare they are. If you want me to post any of em just ask.

Flawless, Kurupt, Roscoe, Gonzoe - Flawless
Himalayaz, Kurupt, Roscoe - Live About It
Roscoe, Nate Dogg - Yesterday (clean edit)
Roscoe, Kurupt - We Riddaz
Don Cisco, Kurupt, Roscoe - Oh Boy
Roscoe, Bad Azz - The Matrix

+ 1 Karma Homie!

Man I have been looking for an explicit version of "Yesterday" By Nate Dogg and Roscoe for like 3 years!

Anybody ? ??? ?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 04:22:55 PM by GM Recordz »

So Parallel

• 'G'
i got a couple of unreleased Roscoe' songs ... Faith IN God aka Im A Ryder & Smoke Fes might drop a sample of both songs

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^A sample??? Why not post the full songs???

Okka

Somebody post "When The Pain Inflicts" in mp3, that shit was fuckin classic...

Okka

And somebody hook up that "In My Hood" song from the "Training Day" soundtrack, classic shit...