Author Topic: T.I.'s officially a monster sales-wise  (Read 865 times)

Lunatic

Re: T.I.'s officially a monster sales-wise
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2007, 02:15:40 PM »
hitsdailydouble now say 465,000 final #s...how could it be final when it's still so early in the day?? ???
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Jome

« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2007, 03:07:12 PM »
hitsdailydouble now say 465,000 final #s...how could it be final when it's still so early in the day?? ???

Hey, it's still time for you to go buy that remaining 35.000...               just playing loc.  :D

T.I. stepped up to definite A-list with King, any T.I. album from now on, will go at least platinum without any effort.
The features is a good indication, when you can get blockbuster names like Jigger, Busta, Wyclef, Eminem, Nelly on your album, the album sells itself.
I knew T.I. was capable of it ever since I heard "I'm Serious" with Beenie Man, he is now officially the Jay-Z of the South, like his aim was from the start.

Lunatic

« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2007, 08:47:29 PM »

Hey, it's still time for you to go buy that remaining 35.000...               just playing loc.  :D

T.I. stepped up to definite A-list with King, any T.I. album from now on, will go at least platinum without any effort.
The features is a good indication, when you can get blockbuster names like Jigger, Busta, Wyclef, Eminem, Nelly on your album, the album sells itself.
I knew T.I. was capable of it ever since I heard "I'm Serious" with Beenie Man, he is now officially the Jay-Z of the South, like his aim was from the start.

lmao i ain't mad at 465,000 at all, better than any rapper has done this year, altogether (not jus week)...The record will indeed go plat. without any effort, he's created that fanbase for himself...He should drop Touch Down as the next single 2 keep his #s goin steady

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2007, 02:46:26 AM »
Looks like having a hit single doesnt mean shit anymore; T-Pain and Rihaana had one and they both flopped big time. On the other hand T.I. wasnt even close yet he did these numbers.

Anyways, props to T.I., he deserves it.

d-nice

« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2007, 06:41:31 AM »
Looks like having a hit single doesnt mean shit anymore; T-Pain and Rihaana had one and they both flopped big time. On the other hand T.I. wasnt even close yet he did these numbers.

Anyways, props to T.I., he deserves it.

Yeah but the charts show that R&B albums can have slow starts and pick up quickly (Fergie, Robin Thicke, Corrine Bailey Rae). Rap albums seem to have a couple of weeks of shelf and chart life and it is downhill from there. Even rap albums that have had a good first week sales are struggling to go gold now. But yeah congrats to T.I., hopefully now this will kickstart rap again saleswise.

Lunatic

« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2007, 10:10:31 AM »
 8)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2007, 11:09:54 AM »
Well hopefully it will!!
Still shocked on how T.I is sellin but kudos to him, Not that i'm a Fan!!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone