Author Topic: Hi Powered Ent?  (Read 251 times)

wardy

Hi Powered Ent?
« on: July 13, 2007, 05:37:42 AM »
anyone have any decent info on them

i know they have released cd's of mr criminal and mr capone-e

but they also released a few big names cd's aswell such as layzie bone , bizzy bone , lil flip collabo with capone-e , mc eiht , cmw, spice 1 and now noble & fatal , and the new daz dillinger cd

they seem to be doin major moves on the indie circuit but i can't find stuff all about them , anyone know anything?

StevenQBosell

Re: Hi Powered Ent?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 06:49:58 AM »
I thought High Powered was Dre's old production company... LOL

Shango

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2007, 07:06:28 AM »
It's called Hi Power Entertainment.they released several albums with tracks from Mr. Capone-E, Mr. Criminal, Silent usw.

no1wammy

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2007, 02:59:06 PM »
There is a rumor coming from CalifaRap.net that once Hi Power Entertainment gets recognized, Mr. Capone-E is going to branch out into R&B, Rap and maybe even Rock. Chicano Rap will still be part of the label, but due to their stunts with Twista, Natalie, Lil' Flip, Lil' Eazy E, 40 Glocc and Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, they may decide to make bigger money.

Pocos Pero Locos will have the official scoop when Mr. Capone-E drops by for an interview. He should be doing one for the summer. I'll send a letter to Capone-E and Khool-Aid about it.

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2007, 03:56:56 PM »
There is a rumor coming from CalifaRap.net that once Hi Power Entertainment gets recognized, Mr. Capone-E is going to branch out into R&B, Rap and maybe even Rock. Chicano Rap will still be part of the label, but due to their stunts with Twista, Natalie, Lil' Flip, Lil' Eazy E, 40 Glocc and Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, they may decide to make bigger money.

Pocos Pero Locos will have the official scoop when Mr. Capone-E drops by for an interview. He should be doing one for the summer. I'll send a letter to Capone-E and Khool-Aid about it.

lol

ay is it true mr.capone e is like half pakistani or someshit, lotsa nortenos say that haha

FLACO220

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Wut Up Tho'!!
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2007, 10:20:44 PM »
anyone have any decent info on them

i know they have released cd's of mr criminal and mr capone-e

but they also released a few big names cd's aswell such as layzie bone , bizzy bone , lil flip collabo with capone-e , mc eiht , cmw, spice 1 and now noble & fatal , and the new daz dillinger cd

they seem to be doin major moves on the indie circuit but i can't find stuff all about them , anyone know anything?
Nah but i got that mixtape they put out recently with Copone-E's "Summertime Anthem" I actually put that jam up a few weeks ago. Peace!!
WestCoast 4 Life!!

no1wammy

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2007, 03:23:55 PM »
lol

ay is it true mr.capone e is like half pakistani or someshit, lotsa nortenos say that haha

You'll have to ask him that personally.

We actually have a tad tiny set of rappers, white, that have interest in Chicano Rap. Can someone say, Young Dru from the Bay?