Author Topic: Just when I thought the month of July could not get more fucked up  (Read 421 times)

herpes

Alright to summarize my month so far, ive had a family member that was going to press charges on the family, I almost got a arrested on the 4th of July, and my uncle passed away.  All this in one week.  Well yesterday in NY it rained.  Not just regular rain, im talking biblical type rain.  Something like 4 inches in a hour.  Ive never seen anything like that in my entire life, even my parents said they had never seen it rain that hard for that long.  Well driving to work on a parkway that never floods it got flooded.  Guess who got stuck in a flash flood with his new car... yup you guessed it, I did.  There was no way out of it, traffic stopped and the water just kept coming.  I ended up sitting in my car with water up to my knees.  My only solace was I wasnt the only one that it happened too.  The whole interior is shot.  There are electrical shorts galore, the engine ticks when when I accelerate, I was actually able to drive it to the dealership service center after the water went down.  But the car is shot.  Fucking 2006 nissan altima ive only had for 7-8 months.  The care is fully insured so if the car is shot to hell I'll get a check for it.  But that rain was fuckin amazing.  And worst of all, i went to rent a car so I can get to work.  I called 3 different places b4 I found a place with a car left.  Im stuck driving a fuckin kia.  That is almost as bad as not having a car.  After this month, im due for a good august lol.

acgrundy

Re: Just when I thought the month of July could not get more fucked up
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 09:05:59 PM »
goddamn man thats bad luck!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2007, 10:06:46 PM »
What did you do to upset the cosmos?

WestCoasta

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2007, 11:36:20 PM »
hang in there Tommy

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2007, 12:07:04 AM »
Yo mann that sucks big time, hang in there dude, after every bad thing comes a good thing man, chill for now!!!

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2007, 01:26:13 AM »
Damn, that's indeed one hell of a fucked up month. When it rains, it pours...especially in New York apparently ;)
It just rained hard as hell here in Belgium too. Not as hard to get 4 inches of water in just an hour time, but still...I hadn't really seen rain coming down THAT hard for more than 2 hours straight until today. Constant thunder & lightning as well. Pretty crazy. Always nice to wake up early in the morning, open the blinds and see rain & lightning, lol.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2007, 09:16:07 AM by CRAFTY »

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2007, 06:26:22 AM »
that is bad, have a prop !

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Elevz

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2007, 08:57:10 AM »
It just rained hard as hell here in Belgium too. Not as hard to get 4 inches of water in just an hour time, but still...I hadn't really seen rain coming down THAT hard for more than 2 hours straight. Constant thunder & lightning as well. Pretty crazy. Always nice to wake up early in the morning, open the blinds and see rain & lightning, lol.

Tell me about it. I still had my sports gear on the washing line to dry, rofl. It's all soaked now...

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2007, 10:26:15 AM »
Yo mann that sucks big time, hang in there dude, after every bad thing comes a good thing man, chill for now!!!

Hellz yeah.

Crazy shit man, Lol. Damn.

rik

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2007, 10:36:28 AM »
LA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NY

StevenQBosell

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2007, 11:26:09 AM »
Wow, that's fucked up Tommy, I'm really sorry to hear about that death in your family.

I know how that shit feels, it's an awful feeling

And rain like that?

Kinda makes me appreciate Living in Los Angeles, even more.

Again, sorry about the death in your family.

Sparegeez

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2007, 11:39:32 AM »
Try looking at the positives and you'll feel a lot better. Like for example, you didn't drown and you're still alive.

Elevz

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2007, 11:55:52 AM »
Try looking at the positives and you'll feel a lot better. Like for example, you didn't drown and you're still alive.

Yeah. We've still got at least a day or two before apocalypse.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2007, 02:43:14 PM »
LMAO...I can just picture Tommy sitting there in his car, stuck in a flood. What was running through your head? NY>LA? :laugh:

I got a Kia for a rent-a-car once too...Those cars suck ass, but conserve gas like a mufucka.

herpes

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2007, 04:47:28 PM »
LMAO...I can just picture Tommy sitting there in his car, stuck in a flood. What was running through your head? NY>LA? :laugh:

I got a Kia for a rent-a-car once too...Those cars suck ass, but conserve gas like a mufucka.

you guys get flash floods more often then we do in NY.  But this Kia is the one kia that isnt good on gas.  The kia rondo, so I get even less gas millage then I did with my altima lol.  I just cant win no matter what lol..... i think im going to go cry now lol.