Author Topic: More celebs about to pose nude  (Read 153 times)

GangstaBoogy

More celebs about to pose nude
« on: July 20, 2007, 09:01:44 AM »
Kim Kardashian (if she counts as a celeb)

MediaTakeOut.com has just learned that your favorite groupie - Kim Kardashian will be posing for Playboy magazine. That should be the last thing that she has time to do before her 15 minutes of fame run out...

^ Not surprised. Being nude seems to be all her and Paris Hilton can do...not that I mind

Eva Mendes and Serna Williams + more

The lovely EVA MENDES is going topless, bottomless and breakfast-less in the new Jane magazine for its much-anticipated, annual "Body" issue.

"You don't want to come to a shoot, take off your clothes and feel bloated because you had a McGriddle for breakfast," the 'Ghost Rider' star jokes.

Eva joined singer JOSS STONE, plus-sized model KATE DILLON, a pregnant MILLA JOVOVICH, actress LILI TAYLOR, a sexy SERENA WILLIAMS and more actresses for the shoot, which helps promote Clothes Off Our Back, a non-profit charity which sells celebrities' gently worn clothing to benefit children's charities.

Posing in little more than a necktie, a fedora and her birthday suit, Eva proudly shows off her toned bod for Jane readers.

"You're a step away from being vulgar, because things aren't tucked in and hidden by a dress," she says.

^ I'm not familiar with Jane magazine. Is it anything like Playboy?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"