Author Topic: American football players are 100 times more athletic than soccer players  (Read 697 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
American football players are 100 times more athletic than any soccer player.  Watch this link, it is Tedd Ginn from my hometown Cleveland. There isn't a soccer player alive that is faster than he is.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This video is proof of why you Euros are lucky that Americans could care less about soccer. Could you imagine facing 11 guys that run like that on the soccer field?

American football players are bigger, stronger, and faster than soccer players.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nigga why you always on that better than you shit? you aint gettin no money or what

apart from that you ever thought running while DRIBBLING A FUCKING BALL in a way that no elite defender can snatch it MIGHT slow down your pace ese?

anyways, check this link my chink

or for goals this one:
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Hate to break it to ya but Roberto Carlos has been timed at 10.5 seconds for his 100 as a 34 year old, the same as your papi chulo Ginn. 

G. Sean Peters

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
you and your pro american brag offs suck

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Rugby is a much harsher physically/athelitically demanding sport and Euros shit on us North Americans in that shit

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dennis Rommedahl's track-record on 100m in 10.2 seconds, which is 0.3 seconds faster than your ginnyboy's, basicly that means that he would be 3m (3.3 yard) ahead of the "ginniepig"
 of yours at the finishline  :o

not to mention that football is more than just running fast ... the bigger part is about technique, pace and vision. speed alone gets you nowhere. in fact, rommedahl is actually considered just being an average player.
but i guess in yankball, speed and strength is all that matters.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2007, 06:40:48 PM by Maestro Minded / LME »

KURUPTION-81

american football players are athletic but they dont play for long periods like football (soccer) players do.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
american football players are athletic but they dont play for long periods like football (soccer) players do.

athletic as in stronger and more packed with muscles?, absolutely. those guys like their daily dose of juice, and im not talking about the orange or apple ones
but their pace is nowhere near fotballers.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

LOL at this idiot adressing Europeans like he isnt one...i thought he was Polish?

The Maestro

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Tedd Ginn makes his opponents look like pee wee players. But spelling Ted with 2 d's = lame.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The best player of the last 20 years in soccer was been Zinedine Zidane. He was slow. So what?

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah this Tedd guy is fast, but after he does that play he goes and sits down and catches his breath for 15 minutes while you have a commercial break. whereas football players play solid for 45 minutes have a break and do it all again.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
what you fail to realise is yes he is very quick, but all he has to do is just run for a catch or with the ball.. we have all been taught how to do this since young ages.. NOW you try running that fast with a ball at your feet while keeping steady control and balance on the ball.. Really your narrow minded comments are funny example of how little you know, just give up and stop addressing football