Author Topic: American football players are 100 times more athletic than soccer players  (Read 698 times)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
we gotta stop this shit...Football players are BUILT and DESIGNED to do what they do. Soccer players the same.

However....Being a Quarter Back = Toughest Position in all of Sports.

Oh and if you guys wanna talk about stamina? Lacross and Hockey players go at 100% speed all the time.

DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOL at this idiot adressing Europeans like he isnt one...i thought he was Polish?

He is. He's just ashamed of it... can't blame him.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
How can I be Polish if I was born in Cleveland, Ohio, United States?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I do give props to Ginn though for fucking all those white bitches from Ohio State  :o I'm sure he 10.5'd them all. 

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
American football players are 100 times more athletic than any soccer player.  Watch this link, it is Tedd Ginn from my hometown Cleveland. There isn't a soccer player alive that is faster than he is.

your so fuckin dumb its not even funny.
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
This video is proof of why you Euros are lucky that Americans could care less about soccer. Could you imagine facing 11 guys that run like that on the soccer field?

American football players are bigger, stronger, and faster than soccer players.

yeah, but we Europeans don't like guys who are filled with stereoids and shit. And everybody knows that soccer players need a good condition/speed
Plus football players are skilled, whereas football players are mostly dumbfucks who have motor disturbances.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I was born in Los Angeles, California, United States... but I'm just as much Afghan as you are Polish. Your dad was a Communist and your mom was a whore roaming the streets of Warsaw. They gave birth to your nerdy, pathetic, scrawny ass... and your sister who gobbles down black dick at school.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Dzień dobry! .Jak się masz? ... Dont be ashamed of where you come from, you must be proud. Dziękuję.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

what you fail to realise is yes he is very quick, but all he has to do is just run for a catch or with the ball.. we have all been taught how to do this since young ages.. NOW you try running that fast with a ball at your feet while keeping steady control and balance on the ball.. Really your narrow minded comments are funny example of how little you know, just give up and stop addressing football

Exactly! I can think of ten average/below average football players who could do the 100ms in less time that your man Tedd Ginn, in football you can be the quickest guy alive but if your minds slow, you will never make it. To be a WORLD CLASS football player, not only do you need raw talent but you need intelligence (See Kaka, Ronaldinho, Zidane, PLatini, Pele, Beckenbauer)

The Maestro

Sparegeez

what you fail to realise is yes he is very quick, but all he has to do is just run for a catch or with the ball.. we have all been taught how to do this since young ages.. NOW you try running that fast with a ball at your feet while keeping steady control and balance on the ball.. Really your narrow minded comments are funny example of how little you know, just give up and stop addressing football

Exactly! I can think of ten average/below average football players who could do the 100ms in less time that your man Tedd Ginn, in football you can be the quickest guy alive but if your minds slow, you will never make it. To be a WORLD CLASS football player, not only do you need raw talent but you need intelligence (See Kaka, Ronaldinho, Zidane, PLatini, Pele, Beckenbauer)

ummm....Ted Ginn isn't even the fastest man in the NFL, not even close. Have you ever heard of Devin Hester? I can assure you he can beat any soccer player in a foot race.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
LOL at this idiot adressing Europeans like he isnt one...i thought he was Polish?

he has a complex of personality

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!

ummm....Ted Ginn isn't even the fastest man in the NFL, not even close. Have you ever heard of Devin Hester? I can assure you he can beat any soccer player in a foot race.

It's irrelevant. The topic was made thinking that soccer players aren't fast, and quickly it was disproven. The entire world has fast people, the fastest people in the World aren't just in the NFL.

Sparegeez

It's irrelevant. The topic was made thinking that soccer players aren't fast, and quickly it was disproven. The entire world has fast people, the fastest people in the World aren't just in the NFL.

No. This thread was created to show the NFL athletes are more ATHLETIC than soccer players. Being an athlete isn't all just about speed. You also have to remember how much other mass these NFL players have on their upper bodies. They are extremely strong. If they focused most of their energy on speed, instead of 50/50 on upper body strength(which to a degree slows you down by the way ;)), they would be incredibily fast.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If you are going to deny that American football players are more athletic than soccer players, then you are a freaking idiot.

Another video...this one with Reggie Bush, Ted Ginn, and Devin Hester. There are no soccer players alive that can do this.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
American football players are also alot stronger and tougher than pussy ass soccer players. There is nothing gayer then watching a bunch of men in short shorts prance around the field. It is even worse when they get kicked in the shins and fall to the ground like they have been shot. Meanwhile, in the NFL players are breaking bones, getting concussions, and in the worst cases becoming paralyzed. If they didn't wear pads there would be deaths.

How many soccer fags could take a shot like these??