Author Topic: American football players are 100 times more athletic than soccer players  (Read 699 times)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
hockey is the toughest sport, ever seen slap shot with paul newman?

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ +1

T-Dub

http://youtube.com/watch?v=H9HqYc6FZ6o - some nfl hard hits

Weezy posted the video I was going to post for Rugby.

Each sport is physical in its own right.  A hit is a hit regardless if there's pads or not.  A hard hit coming from a very quick and strong linebacker 250lbs+ or a lineman 280lbs+ is going to hurt.  Players have had compound fractures and some have been paralyzed playing NFL football, you can't call that wimpy or weak by any means.  I personally haven't watched Rugby but just from watching clips you can tell it's a very physical sport as well.  Too many people getting caught up in "my country's sport is better/stronger/more physical/etc. than your country's sport"  Each sports' athletes are groomed to excel at that particular sport so complaining and arguing about athleticism/toughness when the training and focus is completely different is a waste of breath and time. 

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
these threads never work.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!