Author Topic: Wow just wow. nba ref betting on games?  (Read 283 times)

G. Sean Peters

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Wow just wow. nba ref betting on games?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2007, 05:54:53 PM »
Thats quite fucked up. Motherfucker reffed games he bet on? Thats fucking devastating.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2007, 05:56:42 PM »
Damn, that's Italian style.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2007, 07:59:54 PM »
Unreal man. Horrible situation for the NBA :(

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2007, 08:34:59 PM »
Did he happen to officiate either of these games?

"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Citizen-Y

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2007, 10:15:30 PM »
"In a live radio broadcast on July 20, 2007, ESPN writer Marc Stein reported that Donaghy was working a side job as time keeper in the Game 5 of the 2004 Western Conference Semifinals between the San Antonio Spurs and the Los Angeles Lakers, where Derek Fisher made the winning shot with .4 of a second left on the clock. Stein says Donaghy had bet $20,000 on the Lakers, and started the clock .2 seconds late, enabling Fisher to make the game winning shot."

rik

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2007, 10:21:56 PM »
"In a live radio broadcast on July 20, 2007, ESPN writer Marc Stein reported that Donaghy was working a side job as time keeper in the Game 5 of the 2004 Western Conference Semifinals between the San Antonio Spurs and the Los Angeles Lakers, where Derek Fisher made the winning shot with .4 of a second left on the clock. Stein says Donaghy had bet $20,000 on the Lakers, and started the clock .2 seconds late, enabling Fisher to make the game winning shot."

That's gangsta.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2007, 02:09:05 AM »

Well, everybody knew from the start that he didn't actually get it off in 0.4 ... even Laker-Fans, deep down.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2007, 09:52:07 AM »
^ news flash: its IMPOSSIBLE to start the clock RIGHT when it touches a players hands. and even if it was possible, how exactly was he going to be sure that Fisher actually mad that miracle shot?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2007, 11:08:20 AM »

Well, everybody knew from the start that he didn't actually get it off in 0.4 ... even Laker-Fans, deep down.

LMAO@your hate love for the Lakers.

rik

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2007, 01:32:13 PM »

LMAO@your hate love for the Lakers.

What do you expect? He's a Dallas "fan".

teecee

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2007, 03:39:42 PM »
Dude was reffing game three of the Spurs vs Suns this year; they are going to go over this game as part of the investigation.  Un-fucking-real! 

It WAS amazing how Bowen molested Nash the whole game and only got two fouls..........

Suns fans are gonna be pissed.......

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2007, 01:38:03 AM »
damn thats fucked up