Author Topic: Im Cought up in a Big Problem  (Read 114 times)

I.B. BLVD

• 'G'
Im Cought up in a Big Problem
« on: July 22, 2007, 02:30:23 PM »
Ok yersterday morning at about 2:30 am I was just kickin back with like 4 of my homies and my cousin gettin fadded on the sidewalk, then 1 of the older homies showed up all drunk looking for his lil brother to fuck him up for stealing his shit. Now when my cousin get drunk he starts to think hes the Big Dog and shit and tries to get in the middle of everybodys shit, so he started demanding that the older homie show his some respect ::), well the older got pissed off and started talking shit to my cousin and sucker punched him, my cousin started to say he didnt want to fight, so the older homie told my homie to fuck him up, so being a lil homie he did what the older homie told him to do, so about 3 min. later they all ran away n shit but came back like 5 minuted later and stabbed my cousin so now hes in the fucking hospital and I got the fuckin cops and his parent asking me what happened, so I dont know what do, tell on the homie, who is ex homie now, and never be looked at the same way and get treated like shit by everybody i know? fuk i dont know what to do!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2007, 02:47:24 PM by I.B. BLVD »

"Urban Life Near The Beach"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Im Cought up in a Big Problem
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2007, 02:58:53 PM »
I think the obvious reaction is to not snitch, just stab him back... and make sure he won't snitch. If you know what I mean.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2007, 03:14:40 PM »
tell the police AND stab him, you can't lose

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2007, 03:24:16 PM »
tell the police AND stab him, you can't lose
lol then the police will know they stabbed him back. don't snitch just get revenge