Author Topic: Dope AsS Game!!!  (Read 191 times)

Bay_707

• Lil Geezy
Dope AsS Game!!!
« on: July 24, 2007, 12:30:25 AM »
Check Out This Online Game. You Can Beat Down, Kill, And Mug People. You Can Also Create A Gang And Have A Gang War. Or You Can Go At It Alone And Become A BOSS. Here's The Link. Register And Start The Mayhem. My ID Is 10402.!Thumbs Up

http://www.lostpower.com/game/register.php?REF=10402

We Can Get Together And Create Our Own Gang Or Something. Theres Already A Gang MAde Up Of West Coast Cats Causin Trouble For East Coast Cats. WE BEEFIN IT UP!!!!

When You Start, Everyone Is Gonna Mess With You And Send You To The Hospital. I Suggest You Get A Weapon And Start Fighting People Weaker Than You. Go To THe Gym And Bulk Up. Speed Is More Importand Than All The Others, But Still Get Strength And Self Defense Up. Buying A Bigger House Is Also Important, It Helps You Level Up. Also, When You're In The Southside Of Town, Buy Medical Kits To Get Yo Ass Out THe Hospital Faster. Get A Weapon, Start With A Hammer. Good Luck.

Bay_707

• Lil Geezy
Re: Dope AsS Game!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007, 08:21:31 PM »
Peelin peoples caps back in this game. post ur anme so i don't kill you or rob u.

east coast cats is mad at me right now for pickin on em.

me and a few other cats from here are causin nothin but trouble. come through...

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 04:09:47 AM »
this game is kinda lame man thought it would have be way more graphical

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007, 11:59:14 AM »
707 Headband. 8)