Author Topic: The Game To Be Featured On 50 Centīs New Album – May Re-Join G-Unit  (Read 1639 times)

everlast1986

its from mediatakeout. have they ever stated anything that is true?

no its just a bunch of internet tabloid garbage

The Predator

Bullshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Smells like bullshit.

50 owns the G-Unot copyright though, so I guess Game has to ask 50's permission if he wants to diss him.  :P

These two might make a record together someday but not in the near future.

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Come on this is never going to happen 50 hates game as game hates 50 and the rest of g unit complete bullshit is what that article is

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
could see them doing a track together but i dont think there is any chance of game re joining g unit
yea

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers

Layeth THe Smacketh Down

• Muthafuckin' OG
This might be true if 50 has run out of ideas for publicity stunts.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
you know they work real fucken well together.

id like to see it.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Kaligula

• Muthafuckin' OG
C'mon. 50 has stated numerous times that he's not the type of dude that deads beefs. Ever. People have been shot, kids slapped up, all types of shit over this stupid feud. I don't buy it for one millisecond.

AnybodyKilla

This is oviously 250% FALSE, 50 has stated a million times he wouldnt care of Game died and all he would be sadened over is the money he woundnt be getting anymore. And he knows Game is bi polar so he would never truce it with him and join a song cause a couple days, weeks or months he would be dissing him again, and mediatakeout is known for these fake ass rumours, go to there site at www.mediatakeout.com and look at all the other top stories, site is all bs, dont buy it, it will be cleared up probably in a few days!!!

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
sounds like bullshit to me

but i heard that dr dre wanted them on the same track on the detox when it comes out?

and also on the blood brothers mixtape which isnt even out yet on the tracklisting posted there is a 50 cent diss?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2007, 04:04:07 PM by don_boochi »

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
yall idiots...i bet is g-unit spreading these rumors to get people talking...50 is feeling a flop ...lol

TRG

bullshit

Okka

Bullshit

AnybodyKilla

Well that new Blood Brothers mixtape with Game and Weezy was posted on here earlier with the tracklist and 1 song eas a 50 cent diss song so, RUMOUR ENDED lol!!!

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Well imo Game being on 50s album would give it a bigger buzz than any of th singles hes released thus far.

The Maestro