Author Topic: Just when I thought the month of July could not get more fucked up  (Read 416 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Just when I thought the month of July could not get more fucked up
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2007, 05:24:17 PM »
LMAO...I can just picture Tommy sitting there in his car, stuck in a flood. What was running through your head? NY>LA? :laugh:

I got a Kia for a rent-a-car once too...Those cars suck ass, but conserve gas like a mufucka.

you guys get flash floods more often then we do in NY. 

That's the dumbest thing ever.

rik

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2007, 06:29:21 PM »
LMAO...I can just picture Tommy sitting there in his car, stuck in a flood. What was running through your head? NY>LA? :laugh:

I got a Kia for a rent-a-car once too...Those cars suck ass, but conserve gas like a mufucka.

you guys get flash floods more often then we do in NY.  But this Kia is the one kia that isnt good on gas.  The kia rondo, so I get even less gas millage then I did with my altima lol.  I just cant win no matter what lol..... i think im going to go cry now lol.

Of course you can't win, you're from New York.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2007, 10:22:03 PM »
the world is fucked, didnt somewhere in England have a months supply of rain in one night?

The Maestro

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2007, 09:27:27 AM »
I know it's terrible but I can only image what the hell was going thru your head when you're sitting in a car with water INSIDE it up to your knees, LOL, that shit is funny. That's like watching a commercial. I'm sorry.