Author Topic: So I was parked in my new car.....  (Read 274 times)

MANBEARPIG.

Re: So I was parked in my new car.....
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2007, 03:47:41 AM »
Damn that sucks Ihope homie is alright.

Ive had shit like that happen alll the time.

One time my car was totaled because this guy came out of a parking lot and made an illegal U-turn across 4 lanes and made me hit his driver side door insurance covered it but myc ar was totaled, I loved that car.

one other time I was driving and some old ass bro muthafucka in a super lifted F150 was on his phone ran a stop sign and came at me on my left without even looking I hella sped up and he barely missed me, like less than half a car length.

some people shouldnt drive really.  It almost makes me want to stop driving because its safer that way.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2007, 08:39:31 AM »
dudes probably fine cuz it would have been on the news if he died. lol

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2007, 03:30:33 PM »
and a guy on a motorcycle smashed into my drivers door. He was coming head on on the wrong side of the road toward me going at least 60. He totaled my new car and he is probly dead seeing that he flew 50 ft into the yard. As soon as he hit my door I got out and was in complete shock. The girl I was with was screaming "call 911" I was just sitting there watching the guy in shock....I couldn't believe that that just happened. So fucked up
can you explain some more on how this could happen? where he hits your drivers door if he was going towards you? just interested as i am a motorcylclist