Author Topic: Common  (Read 300 times)

kenny23

• Lil Geezy
Common
« on: July 25, 2007, 04:01:10 PM »
Common is the greatest rapper for me. His new album is off the meatrack. Check it out Finding Forever.

westside159

Re: Common
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 05:24:16 PM »
COMMON = BEST MC RIGHT NOW

THE PEOPLE & THE GAME = NEW CLASSIC'S   DAMN SHIT IS DOPE !!!!!!!!!!!!

LIKE WATER FOR CHOCOLATE =  ONE OF THE BEST HIP HOP ALBUMS OF ALL TIME  - PURE CLASSIC !!!!!   -  THE OUTRO - WITH POP'S IS  THE SHIT  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8)

Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 05:25:27 PM »
Common is the greatest rapper for me. His new album is off the meatrack. Check it out Finding Forever.

your fairly new here, but any discussions that are non-west coast related go in the "outboard connections" forum
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

westside159

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007, 05:27:19 PM »

your fairly new here, but any discussions that are non-west coast related go in the "outboard connections" forum

Its all HIP HOP , Common is just in that zone right now !!

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2007, 06:44:45 PM »

He was MORE in the zone on his earlier albums.

Resurrection, Like Water For Chocolate, Electric Circus, Be >>>> Finding Forever

westside159

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2007, 07:16:03 PM »

Resurrection, Like Water For Chocolate, Electric Circus, Be >>>> Finding Forever

What dude what planet are you from , Electric circus & be or not better then Finding forever , that comment makes me think something is wrong with you bro !!!!

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2007, 01:38:41 AM »

What dude what planet are you from , Electric circus & be or not better then Finding forever , that comment makes me think something is wrong with you bro !!!!

Oh sorry, I forgot to put an 'In My Opinion' in :)

But I don't really get why you think something is wrong with me, just because I think that some albums are better than Finding Forever. You got you're own opinion on whats best,,