Author Topic: LOL@Kobe not being a leader... Haters like Jakob make me sick.  (Read 855 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

"Anybody would love to play with Kobe. We love it, the way he is meshing with the other guys here. You never have to worry about what Kobe is going to bring to the table." - Carmelo Anthony

Why the fuck is Kobe leading Team USA? NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY WITH HIM!! LeBron, known for being a true leader, should be the one in charge!!! LeBron=GOAT. Kobe is the worst teammate ever.

LMFAO.

WC Iz Active

Re: LOL@Kobe not being a leader... Haters like Jakob make me sick.
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007, 01:30:10 PM »
LJ is great but I think its pretty obvious,  Kobe>>>>>>>Lebron

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 01:35:14 PM »
Yea, this thread is really not to debate who's better, because there's obviously not a debate there. But I've noticed a trend on this board of people claiming Kobe is not a leader, he's not a team player, no one wants to play with him etc. etc... and that somehow LeBron is a one-of-a-kind saviour, a great teammate you can depend on, and an amazing player with endless leadership ability. It was played out to the point where LeBron, in their eyes, was the leader Kobe could never be (<LMFAO)...If you know what's up, you know what's up...PeACe

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2007, 01:44:02 PM »
ofcourse melo gonna say that. only kobe goes to the media and gets caught on camera talking shit about other nba players
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2007, 01:56:38 PM »
ofcourse melo gonna say that. only kobe goes to the media and gets caught on camera talking shit about other nba players

Ummmm...His name is SHAQ. And there are TONS of players who talk shit in the media..I wouldn't say Kobe is one of them.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2007, 02:02:36 PM »
OMG, enough with Kobe!  We get it, he's a good player, you like him. 
You are ruining this forum.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2007, 02:05:35 PM »
OMG, enough with Kobe!  We get it, he's a good player, you like him. 
You are ruining this forum.

Moron. I made a thread about a new quote that disproves a common belief amongst this website...Some people can be extremely idiotic at times. :grumpy:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2007, 02:08:18 PM »
My last thread regarding anything to do with Kobe=July 6. Spreading information does not equal ruining a message forum. Nutriders are disgusting. :puke:

Citizen-Y

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2007, 02:11:08 PM »
Of course he's meshing with them, they are good players unlike his Laker teammates.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2007, 02:14:26 PM »

Ummmm...His name is SHAQ. And there are TONS of players who talk shit in the media..I wouldn't say Kobe is one of them.

wasn't kobe talkin shit about bynum? his own fuckin teamate callin him a fat ass or some shit. Kobe's a great leader
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2007, 02:37:05 PM »

wasn't kobe talkin shit about bynum? his own fuckin teamate callin him a fat ass or some shit. Kobe's a great leader

A fatass? No way, dude...He just said that Jason Kidd is something you don't pass up, if it means you have to wait 10 years for Bynum to develop. Never "talked shit".

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2007, 03:22:02 PM »
1. overall kobe is the best player in the league
2. however, he's not a great leader
3. nothing in that statement says that he's a great leader, infact it just says that he's meshing well, and that you don't have to worry about him not showing up and scoring.
4. also team USA needs a positive team vibe so that they actually get that gold, it would be STUPID to create tension or call out players and point out their negative aspects. hell if i was on team USA and was trying to get the gold i'd call kobe jesus christ ,lol.
5. you =bigger shaq hater than i =kobe hater.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2007, 03:29:14 PM »
3. nothing in that statement says that he's a great leader, infact it just says that he's meshing well, and that you don't have to worry about him not showing up and scoring.
4. also team USA needs a positive team vibe so that they actually get that gold, it would be STUPID to create tension or call out players and point out their negative aspects. hell if i was on team USA and was trying to get the gold i'd call kobe jesus christ ,lol.

He's not a great leader, yet he's been picked to lead the best players in the world. He was a captain on each of the Lakers championship teams. YOU ARE A HATER. Don't randomly bring Shaq into this discussion like an obsessed groupie, he is NOT a player on my team, he is a player who turned on my team(/and city)...PeACe

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2007, 03:57:58 PM »

He's not a great leader, yet he's been picked to lead the best players in the world. He was a captain on each of the Lakers championship teams. YOU ARE A HATER. Don't randomly bring Shaq into this discussion like an obsessed groupie, he is NOT a player on my team, he is a player who turned on my team(/and city)...PeACe

1. Co-lead,CO lead the senior national ....the team isn't even final yet.
2. he was a CO captain (along with SHAQ and fox and harper)
3. you=more of a hater than me
he is a player who turned on my team(/and city
HA HA and kobe didn't ,HA HA HA HA.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2007, 04:07:21 PM »
^^LMAO. Everyone knows Kobe's been penned in by Coach K as a leader. This has BEEN known:

http://www.theworldlink.com/articles/2007/07/20/sports/sports11072007.txt

PS. Kobe is still a Laker, smart guy. ::)