Author Topic: LAKER FANS...Do you want to puke?  (Read 747 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LAKER FANS...Do you want to puke?
« on: July 24, 2007, 03:13:50 PM »
Game 4 of this years playoffs, Lakers were down to Phoenix 2-1 with momentum swayed in their direction and a homecourt game to tie up the series. I was there. Tim Donaghy was a ref, and this is what I said:

We were a missed call away from making a strong comeback on several occions. I was at the game. Every time the Lakers made a run and the momentum was shifting, the refs sucked the energy right out of the arena. The turning point for me was when the Lakers were making that strong run and Kwame had an And-1 to cut it to 8, I believe, but the refs called it a charge, Lakers got down on themselves, Suns ran back and hit a 3, and there's your 5 point switch+the game...Not saying the refs are the whole reason we lost, but if we woulda' won (and we had a chance), NONE of you would be bitching this much...PeACe

4/29/07 - Game 4 NBA Playoffs -
Suns 113 Lakers 100
Lakers FT- 13-17 Phoenix FT- 24-31

:puke:

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: LAKER FANS...Do you want to puke?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007, 03:16:52 PM »
yeah but wasn't he accused of 'fixing' a game for the lakers in 2004 though.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 03:17:47 PM »
yeah but wasn't he accused of 'fixing' a game for the lakers in 2004 though.

Are you retarded? LMAO. He was doing this for money, to cover spreads, not because he favored one team or the other...PeACe

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2007, 03:24:48 PM »
no duh, reportedly for the mob.  that's why i put my statement their.  quit making it out to be a conspiracy againt the lakers then, and quit riding thine sack

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2007, 03:30:48 PM »
no duh, reportedly for the mob.  that's why i put my statement their.  quit making it out to be a conspiracy againt the lakers then, and quit riding thine sack

Obviously, the Lakers/Kobe have been getting the short end of the stick... ::)

WC Iz Active

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2007, 03:38:04 PM »
jake is not a laker fan

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2007, 03:42:10 PM »
jake is not a laker fan

your right jake is an educated laker fan
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2007, 03:50:02 PM »

okay see that's what i'm talking about

this whole tim donaghy  thing is the worst thing to happen to the NBA, but he's not siding against one team/player. he's 'helped' the lakers get the win against san antonio, then 'helped' the suns against the lakers, then 'helped' the spurs against the suns.

there's no conspiracy against the lakers/kobe here. donaghy is running in circles for the $.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2007, 03:50:40 PM »
jake is not a laker fan

+1 thank you!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2007, 03:54:46 PM »
jake is not a laker fan

+1 thank you!

LMAO. He's sayin Laker haters are educated, genius...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2007, 03:57:15 PM »
This isn't a persona vendetta against the Lakers, douchebag. He screwed a lot of teams/players over.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2007, 03:58:01 PM »

this whole tim donaghy  thing is the worst thing to happen to the NBA, but he's not siding against one team/player. he's 'helped' the lakers get the win against san antonio, then 'helped' the suns against the lakers, then 'helped' the spurs against the suns.

there's no conspiracy against the lakers/kobe here. donaghy is running in circles for the $.

Lakers have been a target to bet against in recent years. It's fucking obvious, Jake. All this time, I've been shouting somethings up, and only a select few have been listening...Real Laker fans would be disgusted at this shit...PeACe

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2007, 04:14:45 PM »

teecee

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2007, 04:20:00 PM »

Lakers have been a target to bet against in recent years. It's fucking obvious, Jake. All this time, I've been shouting somethings up, and only a select few have been listening...Real Laker fans would be disgusted at this shit...PeACe

You are a weird person

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2007, 04:59:34 PM »
^Yea, I'm so weird...Moron, look at the facts. Lakers have been getting screwed and the Laker Nation, INCLUDING PHIL JACKSON, have been speaking up against it for years now. The weird ones are the incompetent fucks like you, who hate at every chance they get with NO substance whatsoever. :-X