Author Topic: LAKER FANS...Do you want to puke?  (Read 745 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: LAKER FANS...Do you want to puke?
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2007, 05:01:37 PM »
This isn't a persona vendetta against the Lakers, douchebag. He screwed a lot of teams/players over.

Moron number 684844, I never said it was a personal vendetta. I said the Lakers have been getting screwed through this, while players like Wade have been benefitting. Learn how to differentiate before you comment, dumbass.

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2007, 06:52:25 PM »
Game 4 of this years playoffs, Lakers were down to Phoenix 2-1 with momentum swayed in their direction and a homecourt game to tie up the series. I was there. Tim Donaghy was a ref, and this is what I said:

We were a missed call away from making a strong comeback on several occions. I was at the game. Every time the Lakers made a run and the momentum was shifting, the refs sucked the energy right out of the arena. The turning point for me was when the Lakers were making that strong run and Kwame had an And-1 to cut it to 8, I believe, but the refs called it a charge, Lakers got down on themselves, Suns ran back and hit a 3, and there's your 5 point switch+the game...Not saying the refs are the whole reason we lost, but if we woulda' won (and we had a chance), NONE of you would be bitching this much...PeACe

4/29/07 - Game 4 NBA Playoffs -
Suns 113 Lakers 100
Lakers FT- 13-17 Phoenix FT- 24-31

:puke:

Congratulations NIK!.  Now not only were you 1 rebound away from a title, but you can add 1 bad ref to the mix as well.
NIK - World's worst moderator.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2007, 08:11:06 PM »
I think nik has lost his marbles
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2007, 09:16:44 PM »
^ I would agree, but that number he posted is extremely close to my phone number...I think he may be one to something.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2007, 09:40:37 PM »
^^lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2007, 10:18:06 PM »
I guess it's just a coincidence that I pointed out the terrible reffing as soon as I got back from attending the game live, PRIOR to any knowledgue of Tim Donaghy, as well as the 31-17 free throw attempt advantage for Phoenix at a LAKER HOMECOURT game, huh fuckheads?

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2007, 10:47:22 PM »
jake is not a laker fan

your right jake is an educated laker fan

+1 thank you!

LMAO. He's sayin Laker haters are educated, genius...

no im not. genius!!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2007, 11:25:29 PM »

+

+

+

=
NIK

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

WestCoasta

« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2007, 10:08:33 AM »
I've been saying how awful NBA refs have been for years now..... the reason I don't watch basketball anymore

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2007, 10:30:38 AM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2007, 11:43:40 AM »

+

+

+

=
NIK

Of course, since you can't disprove what I'm saying, you come up with this childish shit that you think is funny...You lose again, Jakob.

+

+

+

+

=

Jakob

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2007, 05:08:24 PM »
If I was going to place a bet, and fix a game, so that I could make the most money...id try to make the FAVORITE lose.....not the Lakers.  ;)

Btw...You dont have to be completely biased and ignorant to be a REAL fan. A real fan doesnt always need to make excuses or makeup bullshit conspiracies. The leagues out to get the Lakers....lolol.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

rik

« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2007, 05:11:01 PM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2007, 07:24:50 PM »
Btw...You dont have to be completely biased and ignorant to be a REAL fan. A real fan doesnt always need to make excuses or makeup bullshit conspiracies. The leagues out to get the Lakers....lolol.

I never said that...However, you can't deny the biased officiating against the Lakers/Kobe on many instances, enough to finally cause a public outburst from Phil Jackson himself...ESPECIALLY on this specific incident, with all the proof provided....PeACe

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2007, 07:54:25 PM »

I never said that...However, you can't deny the biased officiating against the Lakers/Kobe on many instances, enough to finally cause a public outburst from Phil Jackson himself...ESPECIALLY on this specific incident, with all the proof provided....PeACe

Likewise, you cant deny the biased officiating FOR Kobe and the Lakers on many instances. Kobe gets away with as many fouls as anybody, especially on the offensive end where he gets away with more then anyone probably. Phil Jackson and "public outburst about foul calls" are almost synonymous with eachother so his opinion pretty much means nothing. He is the biggest post/ pregame complainer maybe ever. Mark Cuban might have him beat, but its close. There are bad calls in EVERY single game, fact. The Lakers arent looked at as the "bad boys of the NBA" or anything. They arent hated by the league, the officials, or anyone. There is absolutely no reason to think that the league or officials have something against any of the teams...but especially the Lakers. The Lakers are "glamourous" (like Fergi lol), they have the biggest percentage of "fans" who arent even basketball fans. But that means they do generate a lot of money for the league. The league would like nothing more then to see LA in the finals. If they could get the Lakers vs the Knicks in the finals it would be a dream come true for the league. So if the league was to favor any team MAKING it to the finals....it would be the Lakers. Now how does it make sense that there would be some sort of plot against them with the foul calls?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"