Author Topic: LAKER FANS...Do you want to puke?  (Read 744 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: LAKER FANS...Do you want to puke?
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2007, 08:48:30 PM »

+

+

+

=
NIK

Of course, since you can't disprove what I'm saying, you come up with this childish shit that you think is funny...You lose again, Jakob.

+

+

+

+

=

Jakob

good thing you're talking about jakob and not jacob.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2007, 10:29:11 AM »
« Last Edit: July 30, 2007, 12:43:43 AM by Now_I_Know »

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2007, 02:26:29 PM »
Btw...You dont have to be completely biased and ignorant to be a REAL fan. A real fan doesnt always need to make excuses or makeup bullshit conspiracies. The leagues out to get the Lakers....lolol.

I never said that...However, you can't deny the biased officiating against the Lakers/Kobe on many instances, enough to finally cause a public outburst from Phil Jackson himself...ESPECIALLY on this specific incident, with all the proof provided....PeACe

Likewise, you cant deny the biased officiating FOR Kobe and the Lakers on many instances. Kobe gets away with as many fouls as anybody, especially on the offensive end where he gets away with more then anyone probably. Phil Jackson and "public outburst about foul calls" are almost synonymous with eachother so his opinion pretty much means nothing. He is the biggest post/ pregame complainer maybe ever. Mark Cuban might have him beat, but its close. There are bad calls in EVERY single game, fact. The Lakers arent looked at as the "bad boys of the NBA" or anything. They arent hated by the league, the officials, or anyone. There is absolutely no reason to think that the league or officials have something against any of the teams...but especially the Lakers. The Lakers are "glamourous" (like Fergi lol), they have the biggest percentage of "fans" who arent even basketball fans. But that means they do generate a lot of money for the league. The league would like nothing more then to see LA in the finals. If they could get the Lakers vs the Knicks in the finals it would be a dream come true for the league. So if the league was to favor any team MAKING it to the finals....it would be the Lakers. Now how does it make sense that there would be some sort of plot against them with the foul calls?

LMAO. Were you not paying attention when Kobe got suspended TWICE for a ridiculous follow-through? Even worse, when other players did the EXACT SAME THING, no one got suspended. Then LeBron close-lined an opponent, and didn't even get fined... LMAO@acting like Kobe isn't looked at as a bad boy in the NBA. Come on now, bro. Phil Jackson didn't just complain, he called the NBA out on a "Kobe witch hunt", one that many people within the Laker Nation had been buzzin about for years...The league wants to push the Lakers and Knicks? Where are you getting this? The league is trying to push its younger superstars (Wade, LeBron..). The more superstars they have, the more money they generate......And Tim Donaghy has nothing to do with what the league wants to begin with, he on his own decided to fuck up this game. To claim Kobe typically gets calls in his favor is absurd! EVERYONE around the league has pointed out how Kobe never gets the preferential treatment that younger cats like Wade and LeBron do...And Jordan? FORGET ABOUT IT! You couldn't even breathe on Mike without getting whistled...PeACe

nobody likes a rapist!!!
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2007, 03:01:11 PM »
LMAO

Thomas wants probe of referee's conduct in 2 Suns games

Michael Kiefer
The Arizona Republic
Aug. 15, 2007 04:25 PM

Former NBA referee Tim Donaghy, who pleaded guilty to gambling-related charges in federal court Wednesday, may also face charges in Maricopa County if investigations by the basketball league or the FBI reveal that he deliberately miscalled two Phoenix Suns playoff games earlier this year.

Maricopa County Attorney Andrew Thomas on Wednesday sent letters to NBA Commissioner David Stern and to the head of the FBI in Washington, DC, asking that his office be given any and all information about Donaghy's handling of the two Suns games that he officiated. Thomas wants to know whether Donaghy gambled on the games, provided inside information to gamblers or helped determine the outcome by making bad officiating calls.

In federal court in New York, Donaghy pleaded guilty to felony counts of conspiracy to engage in wire fraud and transmitting wagering information through interstate commerce. He was released on $250,000 bond. He faces up to 25 years in prison.

In his letters, Thomas stated that Donaghy might have also broken Arizona state law.

"Specifically it has been reported that Mr. Donaghy refereed playoff series games between the Phoenix Suns and the Los Angeles Lakers on April 29, 2007, and the Phoenix Suns and San Antonio Spurs on May 12, 2007," Thomas wrote.

"If Mr. Donaghy purposely failed to officiate the games properly, and his conduct resulted in changing the outcome of games, such conduct might have violated various Arizona criminal statutes and could be the subject of criminal prosecution."

The Suns played both of the games on the road, including the match-up against San Antonio in Game 3 of the Western Conference Finals. The Spurs won, 108-101.

Thomas did not comment on the letters, but Special Assistant County Attorney Barnett Lotstein said that the state's "long arm statute" allows the county to prosecute in such cases.

"If any element of the crime happened in our county, we have jurisdiction," Lotstein said.

Those elements would include the planning of the crime, even if it took place elsewhere, he said.

Among the possible felony charges are fraudulent schemes and artifices, which carries a possible prison sentence of 3 to 10 years; and bribery of participants in professional or amateur games, which carries a possible prison sentence of 1 to 3 ¾ years.

The latter applies to players, coaches, trainers or referees who try to profit from deliberately influencing the outcome of any sporting event.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2007, 03:13:12 PM »
Unless a call is missed on the very last play of the game, how do you determine whether it determined the outcome of the game?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2007, 03:17:42 PM »
Unless a call is missed on the very last play of the game, how do you determine whether it determined the outcome of the game?

I was at that game...I made a thread on it the very next day about how the Lakers had momentum the whole time and were playing better ball, and still managed to lose. Even my fucking girl, who was at the game with me and knows nothing about basketball, was amazed at how incompetent the refs were that day...Everyone in the section I was sitting at wanted to go onto the floor and strangle the officials. That game woulda tied the series 2-2...Horrible incident which could potentially cause irreversible damage to the Laker organization...PeACe

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2007, 05:42:38 PM »
Jesus Christ.  Give it up NIK...what fans of a team that is losing doesn't want to strangle the refs?

And just for the record, are we to assume that "your girl" is now to be considered as a Laker Insider? 

NIK - World's worst moderator.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2007, 06:11:19 PM »
^^Give what up, you fucking nutriding moron? TIM DONAGHY ADMITTED TO FIXING THIS GAME, DUMBSHIT. Someone, check this dudes last posts. This guy only exists here to ride my nuts.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?action=profile;u=4997;sa=showPosts

:grumpy: