Author Topic: I'm so happy... I finally got an Ipod... I love this thing...  (Read 437 times)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I'm so happy... I finally got an Ipod... I love this thing...
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2007, 02:04:40 AM »
I lost mine :'(

Elevz

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2007, 03:23:08 AM »
I bought a video iPod last year, and that was my first iPod.  I'd been saving for a while.

You're channeling money to the white man's business now?

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2007, 03:37:10 AM »
this what I rock:

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2007, 03:55:29 AM »
I got that new silver ipod, those little ones, like a 2gb one, does the job nicely, shit is dope!!!

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2007, 04:14:22 AM »
I used to have an ipod mini, best mp3 player i've ever had..The nano is too small I'll prolly just order another mini off ebay or amazon..right now I have a sony mp3 player its aight, only holds 1 gig tho n doesnt have a screen..

"I get iPod, he only get iPod Mini. Everybody know it for girls!"  ;D

kemizt

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2007, 05:39:25 AM »
yeah.. mine is really small.. the size of a book of matches.. it's perfect for work, because I need something small, so I can just clip it onto my belt and it's not as noticeable either.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2007, 05:55:37 AM »
i got the i pod nano in 2006...i love this thing too, it just has style, really rocks that shit
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

StevenQBosell

« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2007, 08:39:54 AM »
got the original iPod from 2002, shit is OG, still gets the job done. but nowdays use the PSP for music.

You have found the truth in the PSP.

I've got a PSP and a 30 gig Ipod... and my Ipod is collecting dust, I use the PSP for almost everything.

With that said, congrats on getting your first ipod.

When it goes bad, and Apple wont do shit for you, think about getting a PSP... they're already coming out with PSP2, so you could find an original one, cheap...

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2007, 08:54:51 AM »
^ See that's why electronics is bullshit. You spend all your money, ALOT of money, on a simple device and next thang you know they are comin' out with a better one or a number 2. Bullshit.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2007, 08:57:28 AM »
^ See that's why electronics is bullshit. You spend all your money, ALOT of money, on a simple device and next thang you know they are comin' out with a better one or a number 2. Bullshit.

true

kemizt

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2007, 09:22:35 PM »
i dont see that as a problem as long as technology keeps advancing... thats what drives competition and makes products better... look at HDTV prices... from like 3-4 years ago to now... thats how prices on products go down...

im a HUGE mac fan... and i had my computer for 6 years and as much as apple had improved their products mine still did everything i needed it to do... so i dont trip too much... as long as its not like one new product like every month or so.. and i just recently purchased a MacBook Pro 6 years later...

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2007, 09:27:03 PM »
i dont see that as a problem as long as technology keeps advancing...

Money! :-\

And how advanced can Xbox from Xbox 360 get? Wireless controllers?

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2007, 09:48:35 PM »
i dont see that as a problem as long as technology keeps advancing...

Money! :-\

And how advanced can Xbox from Xbox 360 get? Wireless controllers?

well i understand in certain situations... but thats why i dont have an Xbox or Ps3... not enough change for me to validate the purchase so i will just wait for the price to come down.

money is a problem... but if you are paying for a product then you obviously think its worth it and it should function as advertised... if not then i would get upset... you just learn to live with that fact that if you got the "NEW BEST SHIT" it probrably wont be in about 6 months  to a year... apple does this alot trust... but my old product keeps working as it did before... and still kicks ass..  they update their ipod line usually atleast once a year... and upgrade their computers every 6 to 12 months as well

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2007, 09:55:51 PM »
Upgrades, aight than. But like game systems that come out, every what, four years? Or all these I Pod's and shit. Every time you turn around lately, there's something new. LOL. Oh well I guess. :P

AndrE16686

« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2007, 08:20:54 PM »
^
yeah shit is annoying.
With the PSP i decided to basically keep it forever and never buy another games console ever again, keep it and let it get retro and use it for music. Otherwise Im over games, waste of time and life really.