Author Topic: PIMP C ADDRESSES FAGGOTS NE-YO,RUSSELL SIMMONS,ATL,MIKE JONES, LIL FLIP,LIL TROY  (Read 658 times)

djlocskeet

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Pimp C says Atlanta is not the South? (Interview + Ozone Article)

What's good folks? had to make a blog on this subject. First things first we have a brand new Pimp C's interview on Atlanta's 107.1 discussing his comments in Ozone Magazine about Atlanta, Russell Simmons, Lil Flip, Mike Jones, Young Jeezy, Ne-Yo and fake artists

Listen to the interview by clicking here: http://www.zshare.net/audio/2833955bb6adc1/

And here is the actual Ozone article, written out in text and the scan

The following appears in this months issue of Ozone magazine:

"The more successful UGK gets, the more humble I have to be in the street with my fans. But I ain't gotta be humble when I'm layin' these bitch-ass niggas out, though.

I'll tell you who I want to air out: Lil Troy. Lil' bitch-ass Troy. That's who I wanna talk about. When I see him we can pop it out, stab it out, or box it out, but we ain't gonna lip wrassle. I ain't gonna make no records about no nigga. I'm going to a nigga's house. Bitch, if you don't like me, don't call Bun B to try to get me off your ass, bitch-ass Lil Troy. You gotta call me to get me off your ass.

The truth of the story is this: He put a DVD out called Paperwork saying that Scarface was a snitch. Well, news flash: Lil Troy told on the whole Northside of Houston. He's crushed a bunch of people's lives and put a bunch of people's daddys, brothers, uncles, and sons in the penitentiary. The bitch did all his time in protective custody in the Fed prison, like a bitch. He did two years and with the shit he got caught with, he was supposed to do at least double digits. And the fuck-ass nigga came home and tried to put out another album after he fucked everybody the first time around, He got lucky with that bullshit that he put out. If it wasn't for the youngsters and the niggas giving him those sounds, he wouldn't have been putting out no album cause he ain't no muthafuckin' rapper.

He's a fucking bitch, and I said it. I've been knowing he's a bitch, but I ain't gotta talk about no nigga when everybody knows you're a bitch and you're hiding. You don't come out in Houston, bitch. Every time I go to the Galleria Mall in Houston I see Slim Thug coming in and out the mall. We go in and grab bags. Them other bitch ass niggas, we don't ever see them. They're shaving their face bald and wearing v-neck sweaters and Argyle socks. Pussy-ass niggas think they're sexy now. Yeah and all them niggas buying them diamonds over there from Johnny the Jeweler thinking you've got a big piece and that shit looks good, man, news flash: Lil Flip my partna, I respect him, look, Mike Jones my partna, I respect him, but them big ol' plates they be wearing that look like dinner plates? Them diamonds are monkey. You need to take that monkey shit back cause you embarrassing us. If you come to the OZONE Awards with that bullshit on, nigga, you could do whatever you wanna do with me, nigga. Like I said about Lil Troy, nigga, it's whatever. Cause you're gonna lose nigga. You better try to be peaceful with me.

I just made peace with the lil nigga Short Dawg cause on the cool, it really wasn't his fault. It was ol' dick-in-the-booty-Russell-Simmons fault for not taking the message back to him and telling him to change his name. Yeah, I said "dick-in-the-booty." I know what I'm talking about. Bitch, I'll air you out too.

Muthafuckers talking about they've got kilos for $17,500. Bitch, ain't no kilos for $17,500 up there, and you know what I'm talking about. Come to Houston and get the work and pop it cause we're right there by San Antonio and we're going down there and gettin' the work. And guess what, man. All y'all niggas talking about selling dope? If y'all niggas was some d-boys, guess what, man? I don't believe you niggas no more cause I'm seeing you niggas in button up shirts getting cute and pretty trying to look sexy. Nigga, fuck you. Nigga, and I ain't gotta say your name. Play with me and I'll expose the niggas that was wearing backpacks with their pant leg rolled up back then in Atlanta when me and Big Meech used to be off in the club kickin' it buying each other champagne. And they need to free Big Meech. It's cool to drop a nigga's name, but it ain't cool when the fuckin' grease gets hot.

Now let's go back to Lil Troy. You ready? This bitch got on the internet and said on a videotape on the internet something to the effect that everybody at Rap-A-Lot is fake so Lil J must be fake too. Can you believe this bitch? Then the pussy nigga had the audacity to say that I did something by disrespecting him by not putting his beef and Scarface's beef in my song "Knockin' Doors Down" talking about they had the biggest beef in H-Town. Bitch, you ain't even no rapper. What the fuck do I need to talk about you for? You're a has-been, old ass nigga about 48 years old out here trying to dress like they're young. Young ass niggas that used to be wearing gangsta clothes wearing v-neck sweaters and Argyle socks looking like Pharrell. Are these niggas metrosexual or homosexual or what? You've got plenty of pictures of these niggas dressing all funny. Nigga, you ain't Fonsworth Bentley. You can't dress like that. You ain't Fonsworth, bitch! You can't wear Argyle socks and v-neck sweaters and get away with it. You ain't Pharrell, nigga!

Get your finger out of your ass and get off that old pussy-ass sexy-ass shit. All these niggas think they're sexy. Man, keep your damn shirt on. You ain't 50 Cent, nigga. Your chest ain't cut up, bitch! Keep your muthafuckin' shirt on nigga, in the video. And for the record, most of you niggas are ugly and if I take the makeup off your bitch, my skin is prettier than all your hoes' skin. My skin is pretty. My toes are pretty. I'm a young funky wild boy and I'm a sexy young muthafucker. I ain't out here dressing up trying to be sexy licking my lips like old gay-ass Ne-Yo. Licking lips and shit, nigga. Pussy dick in the booty ass nigga wearing all that gotdamn lip gloss at their video shoots and letting niggas put makeup on their face. Yeah, I said "Ne-Yo." You heard what the fuck I said. Nigga sputting all that lip gloss on they fuckin lips looking like they've just been eating a pork chop sandwich with no hands. Bitch ass nigga. I saw that nigga in New York at the hotel looking so faggety. Man, get your finger out of your booty, dawg. If you're gonna be a faggot why don't you come out of the closet and say you're a faggot? We wanna know who's who. We don't wanna be playin' no pussy ass games.

And now guess what? A bunch of them New York niggas mad at me bout that "Hatin' the South" record right but they don't call me about it, they be calling Bun B asking him why I'm trippin'. If puss ass niggas can get Bun B's number, why can't they get my number and call me and ask me why I'm trippin', bitch? You know why I'm trippin'. Cause you got an attitude up there and y'all act like the whole rap game belonged to y'all for years. Y'all wouldn't give us a chance and we were buying y'all album and supporting you. That's why I'm trippin'. So if your record ain't selling, get your finger out of your ass, bitch. Yeah, I said it. You bitch ass niggas talking $17,500 and all these funny-ass dope numbers, how you gon' sell it for $17,500 if you ain't get it from me for $10k, bitch?

Come down to the South. And let me say this, and I don't care if you niggas get mad at me or not. I'm working with Sean Paul, we squashed our beef. I fuck with niggas all over the place. But Atlanta is not the South. Atlanta is not the South, gotdamn it, when you go to Atlanta what does your clock say? When you get off the plane from Los Angeles or Texas, what time do it be over there? Atlanta is on East Coast time. You niggas ain't in the South. And all you old bitch ass niggas talking about "crunk," you niggas ain't do nothing but take Three 6 Mafia's style and renamed it. But I ain't ridin' on Atlanta, I'm just calling it like I see it."

G. Sean Peters

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
On point. I never really took that Lil Troy shit seriously dude sounds like a joke.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn, now it's apparent why Pimp has been leaving Bun to do the interviews to promote the new album.  He's burning a lot of bridges in this statement.

rik

Dude just did a song with Outkast, and now he's takin' shot at ATL?

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Posted on a bulletin from Bun's Myspace:

"Pimp Doesn't Hate Atlanta"

Pimp C recently did an interview for Ozone magazine that hits shelves August 4th. Versions of the interview leaked that were taken out of context and people thought that Pimp was hatin on Atlanta, but that ain't the case! Listen to the audio interview Pimp did with Atlanta Hot 107.9 explaining everything by clicking on the link below.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/2833955bb6adc1

Pimp C doesn't hate Atlanta. Pimp said he would live in ATL if he weren't on parole. Pimp spits some real talk in this interview that everyone should listen to.

-CHRIS M
UGK AFFILIATE
Trill Promotions

Blu Lacez

Props Eddie, that Interview made me laugh!!
Especially his commenst about NeYo!!

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"Nigga putting all that lip gloss on they fuckin lips looking like they've just been eating a pork chop sandwich with no hands"...lmao...that had me rollin for some reason. Pimp C do your thing homie! 8)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
I laughed all the way thru until he started on the east.

What you gonna do.

teddy

• Lil Geezy
Pimp C is talking real shit on that 107 interview. Nothing but realness & just saying it the way it is. The TRUTH. & oh yeah ATL is definitely the gay capitol. I just moved here a few months ago & I can almost say 70-80% of them dudes are real suspect.. Peace.

We Fly High

that was some real shit in that audio interview. i'd love to hear some more audio from him, hes just as good or as good as 50 cent is in interviews.. he spoke very "eloquently" and was able to back up everything he said.

i wonder whats going to come of this ATL thing.. haha the gay rapper caught with a boy in the range rover. and callin out all the BMF folks.. but i guess he can speak on it, since he was down with Meech...

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn Pimp C is 100% on point in that interview.

It's about time some of these fools that start gangbangin' on their third album and all these wannabe drug lords are called out.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
What an idiot. Very articulate too...

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Dude is mad funny!!

It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Wild_Elmo

Pimp C is a real ass dude. He backed up everything he said

StevenQBosell

Pimp C is a real ass dude. He backed up everything he said

Fa sho, that was probably the best, non dubcc interview, I've heard all year