Author Topic: Top 11 Tainted Sports Achievements...  (Read 2665 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Top 11 Tainted Sports Achievements...
« Reply #90 on: August 02, 2007, 07:32:26 PM »
This whole argument is pointless between you too. Neither of you guys are really wrong. theres just no way to prove that one official has more power then another.

Besides, who needs dirty refs when you have steroids?! lol

Steroids have been around for a long ass time.  McGuire and Bonds weren't the first athletes taking them. 

You dont say...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Citizen-Y

« Reply #91 on: August 02, 2007, 07:34:39 PM »
This whole argument is pointless between you too. Neither of you guys are really wrong. theres just no way to prove that one official has more power then another.

Steroids have been around for a long ass time.  McGuire and Bonds weren't the first athletes taking them. 

You dont say...

I'm just ranting.  I hate the goddamn "ITS THE STEROID ERA IN BASEBALL"

It's always been the steroid era fuckers.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #92 on: August 02, 2007, 07:38:37 PM »

You dont say...

I'm just ranting.  I hate the goddamn "ITS THE STEROID ERA IN BASEBALL"

It's always been the steroid era fuckers.

Not always....but i get you. Fuckit, i think they should let em take steroids. Especially in Football. Shit would be sick! lol You think the highlights on Sunday night are good now. Wait till the whole NFL is on that Bruce Banner shit....
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #93 on: August 21, 2007, 11:32:58 AM »
"Poor officiating is accepted," Mathis said, pointing to the final play of the 1998 Finals, when Michael Jordan drained a jump shot over Utah's Bryon Russell to nail down the Chicago Bulls' sixth championship. Mathis contends that Jordan should have been called for an offensive foul as he pushed off, but that the whistle was not blown because of Jordan's stature as a superstar.\

http://www.philly.com/dailynews/sports/20070821_REFFING_DEGRADING.html