Author Topic: ***RARE*** Butch Cassidy & Knoc-turn'al - So Dope (AUDIO INSIDE)  (Read 443 times)

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
Re: ***RARE*** Butch Cassidy & Knoc-turn'al - So Dope (AUDIO INSIDE)
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2007, 06:46:31 AM »
tracks ok, need to give it more spins before deciding on it.. but funny enough, ive just finished up'ing "knocs landin" the real retail verison.. so check the spot for some more knoc material.. p'z

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2007, 10:18:26 AM »
tracks ok, need to give it more spins before deciding on it.. but funny enough, ive just finished up'ing "knocs landin" the real retail verison.. so check the spot for some more knoc material.. p'z

i already posted in that thread, but nah homie that ain't even close 2 the retail version...that's the bullshit bootlegg that leaked and was the reason the retail never came out...
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2007, 11:01:04 AM »
thanx for the tracc
anyone have that other knoc/warren tracc in zshare?
thanx
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2007, 02:28:14 PM »

i already posted in that thread, but nah homie that ain't even close 2 the retail version...that's the bullshit bootlegg that leaked and was the reason the retail never came out...

my mistake then mate.. i own the la confidential album, but never saw some these tracks together why i posted it. p'z

Lunatic

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2007, 07:38:40 PM »

my mistake then mate.. i own the la confidential album, but never saw some these tracks together why i posted it. p'z

it's all good...i got the retail minus the intro (which wasn't even a song, and of the 1 songs is clean)...when i get my comp back, i'll hook u up with it 8)

Damizza_Fool!

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2007, 11:32:23 PM »
 ;D

Yo I produced it for the Baby Ree mixtape.. I have the OG vers at the studio.. I jus need to know how to up load it.. its one of my fav songs ive ever done.. so thx ya'all!

8)
DAMIZZA FOOL!

Lunatic

« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2007, 11:43:46 PM »
;D

Yo I produced it for the Baby Ree mixtape.. I have the OG vers at the studio.. I jus need to know how to up load it.. its one of my fav songs ive ever done.. so thx ya'all!

8)

well well well damizza posting in my thead, what's good homie?? ;D

head over 2 www.megaupload.com and "browse" and find the file and click it...it's all straight forward after that, but if u have problems hit me up 8)

so can y'all let out any more info on the butch album? ;)  i'm really lookin forward to it after that gem collabo y'all 2 dropped, and the fact that

A) butch is a fantastic old school type of singer
B) he got knoc on the album ;D

Toshdawg

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • If u man ain't fuckin you rite!, i got what u need
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2007, 02:07:50 PM »
;D

8)

yeah mayne please do dat shit! we need that so dope (og version), maybe u can do dat shit with another tracks from your mixtapes, like track with butch cassidy and titus fuck, or the butch cassidy track daddy call or whatver (i cant remember the name), im going to check your mixtapes again and search for tight track that never come out!  ;D