Author Topic: Clubbing?  (Read 764 times)

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
Re: Clubbing?
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2007, 01:44:20 AM »
I like clubbing, been doing it for a year and a half now, and I'm 17 :)

The really nice thing in the past couple of months is promotions.Almost every club here does it.I'll give you an example

-A Bottle of whiskey (Famous Grouse, Johnny Walker Red Label...) + some nuts(peanuts,almond or wtv) +chocolate+4 energy drinks (shark if y'all know it)=35 euros
That's what you can get at almost every a lil' above average club.But at other clubs, with higher reputation you can get
-A Bottle of Johnny Walker Black label + 5-6 energy drinks=45 euros (I'm emphasizing on the whiskey here, cause where I live, that's some high quality shit)

Other than that, bars and house parties are the shit too  8)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

SGV

« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2007, 12:39:41 PM »
I haven't been to a real House Party in years. That phase for me is long done. I hardly hit the clubs anymore either, unless it's Vegas or somewhere out of state. I'm burned out with the Clubs here in L.A.

Paul

« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2007, 08:36:29 AM »
I haven't been to a real House Party in years. That phase for me is long done. I hardly hit the clubs anymore either, unless it's Vegas or somewhere out of state. I'm burned out with the Clubs here in L.A.

what are the clubs like in LA
funkyfreshintheflesh

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2007, 09:12:32 AM »
^^ hollywood nigga shit cracks off. u better have some cake though otherwise ur just another peon in the crowd
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Paul

« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2007, 10:06:54 AM »
whats it like inside the clubs?

i jus wanna compare it too clubs in edinburgh
funkyfreshintheflesh