Author Topic: who delete my posts?  (Read 393 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: who delete my posts?
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2001, 05:05:23 PM »
Tell me why the fuck would I want to delete your posts? Do you think it would satisfy me to delete your posts?

And how the hell am I known for deleting peoples posts in the pass? You tell me...You dumb fuck, I never deleted anyones post in my life for no reason...Nobdys taking your side, so shut the fuck up...And stop tripping...As far as I know, you coulda' deleted the posts yourself to try getting me in trouble...You fag it didnt work...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2001, 05:06:47 PM »
And if I was on yesterday, than that's my bad...I was probably only on for a little while in the morning...And I was MOSTLY on in the Keystyle board, I was barely on the main board yesterday...

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2001, 05:07:07 PM »
fa realz man outta da 4 moderatorz why it gotta b nik??
he already said to me dat he didn do it
n i beleive him
so maybe it waz someone else

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2001, 05:08:33 PM »
And also, today it says 7th of August, so yesterday it wouldve been 6th of august, not 5th of august...

It seems like just two days ago we were cool...I wonder what happened, you ate something that made you mad?

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2001, 06:04:01 PM »

, I never deleted anyones post in my life for no reason...Nobdys taking your side, so shut the fuck up...

::) i don't wanna take nobody's side n start no beef but u already done this to me , i don't remeber how many time, then when i ask it, u say it was u , n u did it because the button "delete" was too near from another one so, i guest your liying here, :(
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2001, 06:41:30 PM »
Yea, I've only once deleted your post by mistake...ask any one of the moderaters, the Deleted button is right next to the "Modify" Button...I'm sure I'm not the only moderater to make that mistake...

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2001, 06:50:42 PM »
yeah kool ;) i don't give a fuck, u said that it wasn't your fault n i trust u dogg
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2001, 11:18:21 PM »
all i gotta say is it DEFINATLEY ain't me cuz i don't get home til like 8 o clock nowadays from the gym and don't get on till real late at night the only thing i've done is lock a couple of topics that were irevilant since i got this possistion

and if your getting your posts deleted it's cuz you said somthing irevilant or uber offending, but i ain't seen nothin like that so far, and usually shit like that gets handled by one of the other moderators before i get a hold of it

anyways if you don't want your posts deleted by the other moderators just stop doing annoyin things or things you know will annoy them

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2001, 02:22:46 AM »

And also, today it says 7th of August, so yesterday it wouldve been 6th of august, not 5th of august...

Well if your clock in your profile was set to 0 you'd see what I'm talking about.

It seems like just two days ago we were cool...I wonder what happened, you ate something that made you mad?

Did we happen to forget about yor battle against Hittman when he posted 2 verses and you said he had to chose one....so jokingly I come along and say "Oh Hittman has done two verses....does that mean NIK is gonna claim he cheating?" or something
similar to that and then you come back with "you fucking fag....he posted two verses you fucking idiot nobody wants you here"......being very harsh on what I had said as a joke so I think it was thee who "ate the hate"..........Then that same day after you said that and we had a little discussion my posts start to go amiis when I wake up next morning and who else would wanna do that but you NIK because none of the other moderators I have ever had problems with and well considering you are mod of the main forum and you had been saying that nobody wanted me here and shit then you were most likely the guilty culprit.

Also BigJake I hav told that the posts that I noticed were gone were not provocative in anyway but were of a sufficient answer that was suitable for the question and not embarking on an influx of bad responses.

All I want to say is that I am not bothered about y posts getting deleted because at the end of the day they are nothing and I am not going to try and get the mod who done this de-moded but all I want to know is who is man enough to stpe up and onestly take the blame for what they did?.....all I want to know is who deleted my posts and then that will be the end of it.......so if you deleted my posts then please tell me now and be man enough to tell me.....becase so far the following mods have told me that they were not responsible:

NIK
BigJake
Sikotic
Overseer (admin)

So that would leave:

Big Bpg...where is he anywayz?

All I want to know is who deleted my posts and then that will be the end of it.
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2001, 02:37:35 AM »

All I want to say is that I am not bothered about y posts getting deleted because at the end of the day they are nothing and I am not going to try and get the mod who done this de-moded but all I want to know is who is man enough to stpe up and onestly take the blame for what they did?.....all I want to know is who deleted my posts and then that will be the end of it.......so if you deleted my posts then please tell me now and be man enough to tell me.....becase so far the following mods have told me that they were not responsible:

NIK
BigJake
Sikotic
Overseer (admin)

So that would leave:

Big Bpg...where is he anywayz?

All I want to know is who deleted my posts and then that will be the end of it.

why are you making such a big deal out of this, every one has had there posts deleted at one point and time on this board, NIK....alot, sikotic, me, and bpg, just like i said don't do things that you know is going to annoy a moderator or write buligerant posts and you won't get your posts deleted by one of the 5 of us

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Top-Dogg2001

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Stillmatic
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2001, 04:22:40 AM »
shut the fuck up bitch no one cares about you and how your post got deleted.
Picture yourself crushin Xzibit with your tough talk,
thats like Christopher Reeve doin' the crip walk.- Xzibit

Suicidal, High I'm smoking so much la,
I saw a dead bird flying through a broken sky-
Nas

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2001, 04:43:49 AM »
you know I seen you had made the last post and I thought to myself....hmm....TopDogg well obviously it can't be anything good in the post see he must be calling me summin and what do you know.....I read your post and you just plain calling me names......also BigJake I have said already the posts that I noticed that got deleted we not of anything that should have them deleted......also if they were deleted by accident then ok but I know for a fact they weren't.........also TopDogg who gives a fuck what you say......you only ever come and say shit to me and why was this....oh wait I remember cause you decided to just stick you nose in when me and Bad Seed were arguing when your comments were not needed so just shut the fuck up yourself.
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

Top-Dogg2001

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Stillmatic
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2001, 05:22:46 AM »
Bitch, suck my dick with all that bullshit. Get a life. Oh yeah, obviously you give a fuck what I said because you are all hype in explaining your point ,dickhead.
Picture yourself crushin Xzibit with your tough talk,
thats like Christopher Reeve doin' the crip walk.- Xzibit

Suicidal, High I'm smoking so much la,
I saw a dead bird flying through a broken sky-
Nas