Author Topic: UGK - Underground Kingz Leak  (Read 1046 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: UGK - Underground Kingz Leak
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2007, 11:40:21 PM »
I love the "Like That Remix" with Pimp C's singing.  "Bitch you know you liiiiiiiike thatttttttttt.  Cunt you know you liiiiiike that."

Lunatic

« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2007, 11:41:24 PM »
I love the "Like That Remix" with Pimp C's singing.  "Bitch you know you liiiiiiiike that.  Cunt you know I liiiiiike that."

:D

im'a cop this long as it not more than 20$ (even if so, cop it when i get more $)

what u think of life is 2009 eddie? that track BUMPS :o
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2007, 11:42:07 PM »
I wouldn't count WC out of the running either, and there's another album of sorts that's gonna come out soon and knock everyone off guard too!

true, forgot about WC...but i don't think like this to be honest, this is ridiculous..that 1 cube/wc track with the screwed hook isn't very good, but will see

so far, u wouldn't even guess that this album was done by more than 1-3 producers...it's FAR from being all over the place, and that's what most albums today have a problem with
yeah I agree with you, I'm sure Dub's album will be great, but its gonna be hard for anything to fuck with this album, period.  I wish those leftover tracks with Mannie Fresh will surface too.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2007, 11:44:08 PM »
I love the "Like That Remix" with Pimp C's singing.  "Bitch you know you liiiiiiiike that.  Cunt you know I liiiiiike that."

:D

im'a cop this long as it not more than 20$ (even if so, cop it when i get more $)

what u think of life is 2009 eddie? that track BUMPS :o

dope as hell, but Too Short's verse disappointed me a little bit, i don't know why.  Pimp and Bun killed it, in fact they absolutely DESTROYED every one of the first 7 tracks.  An album where the rappers bring their A game for every track.  Damn, what a concept!

Lunatic

« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2007, 11:45:15 PM »
I wouldn't count WC out of the running either, and there's another album of sorts that's gonna come out soon and knock everyone off guard too!

true, forgot about WC...but i don't think like this to be honest, this is ridiculous..that 1 cube/wc track with the screwed hook isn't very good, but will see

so far, u wouldn't even guess that this album was done by more than 1-3 producers...it's FAR from being all over the place, and that's what most albums today have a problem with
yeah I agree with you, I'm sure Dub's album will be great, but its gonna be hard for anything to fuck with this album, period.  I wish those leftover tracks with Mannie Fresh will surface too.

yea can't see it happening personally...who's tracks with mannie? ugk?

life is 2009: really? i liked short dog's verse quite a bit, and honestly, i'm not much of a fan of his..don't get me wrong, he cool, but far down my list

bun is 1 of the best in the game PERIOD...lyrics, flow, EVERYTHING...and Pimp is great on this album 2

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2007, 11:50:26 PM »

life is 2009: really? i liked short dog's verse quite a bit, and honestly, i'm not much of a fan of his..don't get me wrong, he cool, but far down my list

bun is 1 of the best in the game PERIOD...lyrics, flow, EVERYTHING...and Pimp is great on this album 2

yeah Mannie was slated to do two tracks on the album, but they're not here on the final version.  Short Dog has always been one of my favorite MCs, but his verse was a little bland on here IMO.

Lunatic

« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2007, 11:53:10 PM »

yeah Mannie was slated to do two tracks on the album, but they're not here on the final version.  Short Dog has always been one of my favorite MCs, but his verse was a little bland on here IMO.

oo true...if the beats sounded like they usually do, glad they got cut off...he's sick 4sure, but those type of beats wouldn't vibe well with the rest of the album IMO...hope they leak 2 though

like that normal version is 1st wack song on album...remix is better, should of just kept that version :-\

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2007, 11:54:36 PM »

Ya Short has always been on 1 of my top fav rappers, dudes a classic, he deserves credit, hes done alot for the west coast!!!

f0n|{sta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • U Cant Fuck With The One Man Band ^^
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2007, 05:16:09 AM »
finally the long awaited album of the best southern act (imo) ... shit is fuckin dopeness ^^

--- G-Funk...all day everyday ---

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2007, 11:01:30 AM »
$9.99 at Circuit City :)

Al Bundy

« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2007, 11:06:38 AM »

Paul

« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2007, 11:31:29 AM »
anyone pm me dirty/cdq version, thanks in advance guys 8)
funkyfreshintheflesh

Lunatic

« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2007, 11:35:16 AM »
anyone pm me dirty/cdq version, thanks in advance guys 8)

pm

Paul

« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2007, 11:38:01 AM »
funkyfreshintheflesh