Author Topic: LOL, check out the lil nigga.  (Read 348 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
LOL, check out the lil nigga.
« on: August 02, 2007, 03:47:01 PM »
HA! My lil nigga done killed it. That first nigga done murdered it too but this kid is crazy. LOL.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/QZBWr8142eg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/QZBWr8142eg</a>

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: LOL, check out the lil nigga.
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2007, 04:16:59 PM »
be better if they didnt have a dozen flavor flavs screamin in the background...that shit stays gettin on my nerves

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 06:24:57 PM »
Whack just another young Black male ignorant , confused, and under "The Spell of Leviathian"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 07:15:34 PM »
^ I understand you're points and what you stand for and everythang but he's just a kid. Quick to call the culture ignorant and so on but you don't come off to repsectful yourself about the shit. I'm not tryin' to be offensive if you take it that way but I'm just sayin'. If you gonna stab, stab them niggas around him, not the child man.

I'm just tryin' to say.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2007, 09:21:22 AM »
^ I understand you're points and what you stand for and everythang but he's just a kid. Quick to call the culture ignorant and so on but you don't come off to repsectful yourself about the shit. I'm not tryin' to be offensive if you take it that way but I'm just sayin'. If you gonna stab, stab them niggas around him, not the child man.

I'm just tryin' to say.
Actually I didnt see the little kid i the end. I just watched it in full jusst now. But the the first guy (tat tatt), was just plain retarded and stupid. All of them behind the little kid influencing him are fuckin dumb. It really irritates me when I see vdieos like this....damn. I will neve disrespect the culture but i will disrespect the ignorant one who do disrespects the culture and have no respect for their forefathers. But its whatever

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2007, 10:16:30 AM »
i think they'd be better off with jobs.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2007, 12:27:43 PM »

I'm just tryin' to say.
Actually I didnt see the little kid i the end. I just watched it in full jusst now. But the the first guy (tat tatt), was just plain retarded and stupid. All of them behind the little kid influencing him are fuckin dumb. It really irritates me when I see vdieos like this....damn. I will neve disrespect the culture but i will disrespect the ignorant one who do disrespects the culture and have no respect for their forefathers. But its whatever
I understand ya. I thought you was talking bout the kid.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2007, 02:55:38 PM »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2007, 05:24:29 AM »
What a little nigger.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

reguLAtor

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2007, 12:13:46 AM »
And to think I wasted my childhood years riding my bike and playing football and shit.  Where did I go wrong?

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2007, 12:33:16 AM »
i would have loved to listen to the kid without all the lil jons shouting in the background...he seemed to be very tight for his age.
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2007, 06:41:50 PM »
i would have loved to listen to the kid without all the lil jons shouting in the background...he seemed to be very tight for his age.
Now tell me whats so tight about what he is saying. Not a damn thing and its ashame he rapping about that stuff

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2007, 02:55:24 AM »
Now tell me whats so tight about what he is saying. Not a damn thing and its ashame he rapping about that stuff

have you seen how little and tiny this kid was? he was actually freestyling! i think this is amazing for such a young age...i just didnt understand shit cuz of all the motherfuckers in the background... i dont see anything wrong about a kid rapping at such a young age...
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2007, 10:06:15 AM »

have you seen how little and tiny this kid was? he was actually freestyling! i think this is amazing for such a young age...i just didnt understand shit cuz of all the motherfuckers in the background... i dont see anything wrong about a kid rapping at such a young age...
I dont see anything wrong with a kid his age rapping, but it was about what he was talking about in his rap which is sad.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2007, 10:33:12 AM »

I dont see anything wrong with a kid his age rapping, but it was about what he was talking about in his rap which is sad.

ok then my bad seriously i didnt get shit from what he was saying cuz of the niggas in the background
[J-Live]