Author Topic: Wu Tang - 8 Diagrams in Sep/Oct  (Read 418 times)

AndrE16686

Re: Wu Tang - 8 Diagrams in Sep/Oct
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2007, 06:55:09 AM »
^^^^

:o

Ask Raekwon 'hows Cuban Linx II going?'
And ask Ghost about the non-profanity on next album rumours.
And about future tour destinations (cough cough Australia cough).

Id love to meet Wu (groupie squeal) I envy yall. Good luck with the interviews! Show and Prove.

RZARECTA

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Witty Unpredictable-Talent And Natural Game
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2007, 09:41:27 AM »
^^^^

:o

Ask Raekwon 'hows Cuban Linx II going?'
And ask Ghost about the non-profanity on next album rumours.
And about future tour destinations (cough cough Australia cough).

Id love to meet Wu (groupie squeal) I envy yall. Good luck with the interviews! Show and Prove.

im gonna ask as many questions as possible, and try to smoke  some of my Canadian greeenery with the Ticallion Stallion, and challenge The Genius to a game of chess.  Im from Cananda and you probably have a better  chance getting them 2 Australia then them coming to Toronto cuz our cuntry is fucked up.   I'm also gonna grill RZA on some tough questions from THE MANUAL to try to get some inside wu-tang secrets .... the children are the future and wu-tang is 4 the babies!

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2007, 10:44:01 AM »
Ask rza why he chose "the abbott" to be his nickname. Cuz that happens to be my last name. And i think thats fucking dope!

RZARECTA

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2007, 12:03:09 PM »
Ask rza why he chose "the abbott" to be his nickname. Cuz that happens to be my last name. And i think thats fucking dope!
The Manual Quote " Abbott + the superior of a monastery, originally from the aramic  "AbbA"meaning "FATHER"   "    so its safe to say he took this aka   because he is the father of the WU-TANG CLAN   
Also there was this old kung-fu flick RZA was into ... THE EIGHT DIAGRAM POLE FIGHTER AKA : THE MAGNIFICENT POLE FIGHTERS (1983)  This was the last movie that formed the wu-tang brotherhood.  It was a movie about eight brothers who get betrayed, go to war, and many get killed. Rza actually has eight brothers in his fam. the movie also showed three sisters which rza also has, so this movie was always a big favourite of RZA's.  If u ever watched the 36th chamber or The shaolin and the wu-tang movies, RZA has based ther group albums like these movies.  RZA states " In our case it breaks down like this : From The 36 Chamber you get the discipline and struggle. From The Shaolin and the WU-Tang, you get the virtuosity, the invincible style and technique - plus, the idea that sometimes the bad guys are the illest. And from the Eight Diagram Pole Fighter, you get the brotherhood, the soul. 
 So one of my questions would be . . .  i know the wu-tang albums name saying that you guys are coming together but, is this the last time? (RZA has ALWAYs stated when he named there double disc wu-tang forever he meant forever that wu-tang would never die)  and does this mean like the movie maybe all y'all aint coming back ?  (rumours over the years of members not happy but Rza always smoothes it out, but 4 how long? ex.  ghost b4 u-god b4 ODB)
 Im gonna get more questions like that if i can to him.
and 4 people always thinking what RZA means ... well in Divine Mathematics the Z stands for Zig-Zag-Zig, which means knowledge, wisdom, and understanding- the last letter of the alphabet and the final step of consciousness. so finally he states I just thought of it as letters R Z A .
 RZA stands for Ruler-Knowledge Wisdom Understanding- Allah     =   Ruler Zig Zag Zig Allah

RZARECTA

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2007, 12:28:40 PM »
  The Way of The Abbot
He Originally got the name from Kung-fu movies. The Abbot is the head of the Temple, Who teaches the monks the styles and philosophies of martial arts. But the word as  i said earlier comes from a aramic word "abba" meaning "father" The Abbot is someone who can advise you and teach you, someone who has experienced things and can explain them to you.   And the reason he chose the name he was the niddle man in staten Island AKA Shaolin he knew everyone. he would always look out 4 people in any project from park hill and stapleton. If you got shot you go see Rza 4 bandages he will take care of you. So he always was thinking for the betterh of others.  b4 the group members all knew each other, they all knew RZA, he was the common denominator, the center, the nucleus.He became the source of energy for the band, the gravitational center that pulls everyone together. 

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2007, 12:29:27 PM »
awesome man props. I guess im apart of the wu  8)

The Great Elephant

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2007, 05:20:37 PM »
i hope rza raps a lot more than usual on this one