Author Topic: top 10 players in nba  (Read 444 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: top 10 players in nba
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2007, 10:22:41 PM »
Shaq and Baron Davis over Kobe and Dirk?
Your opinion = crap

what!! kobe is solid but shaq is a all time great.  if kobe played defense then he would be closer to shaq,  the last 2 years shaq has 1 title!! he is back in shape and his defense has been great, he is a leader to.  he wasnt scared to face the LA media like Kobe was and he was the player in the 4th quarter that one the titles for LA.
 your opinion =crap
Kobe needs to play more defense? He was voted to the all defensive first or second team 6 of the last 7 years. Shaq has made it 3 times in his entire career and not once since 2003.

kobe has never been a all defense player.  and u can argue that shaq was one of the best defenders the last 2 seasons.  kobe is a good player and a good 2nd option on a team but shaq dominates games.
http://www.nba.com/history/awards_defensiveteams.html :whistle:

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2007, 10:23:03 PM »
i think he did this on purpose
Probably.

ManInCharge

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2007, 10:24:10 PM »
i think he did this on purpose

WTF!   Cause I said Shaq is better than Kobe,  HE IS! 

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2007, 10:26:33 PM »
on the all time list i agree with u......shaq will be higher than kobe if votes were in today. but as of this moment in the league.....kobe is better.....please explain and give us in depth analysis of your conclusion

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2007, 10:31:21 PM »
lmao i cant wait till nik reads what was written about kobe.

lol

but realy everyone is banging on this guy, dude has a opinion, thought of it i say props

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2007, 10:36:28 PM »
Lmao @ this list.

whats funny!  i spent alot of time on this list, name any flaws in my list?

The biggest flaw is Kobe being the 7th best player in the NBA, but...

this is the list I have come up with, I spent alot of time on this list but overall I think I got it right.
1. Lebron James - the man does it all, defends, shoots, athletic.  amazing player, really is head and shoulders better than the rest.
2. Dwane Wade - A title already in his career, he is doing things that we have never seen in a long time, and like lebron he is a complete player.
3. Tim Duncan - The guy is just a winner, plain and simple.
4. Steve Nash- Such a leader on the court, the most important player in the nba
5. Shaquille Oneal- He still dominates so much attention.
6. Amare Stoudemire - Such a explosive player, a great defensive threat also.
7. Kobe Bryant - One of the best scorers, he has great talent but lack of defensive ability and leadership hurt his rating, great offensive player though.
8. Shawn Marion - The man does it all
9. Dirk - he would be higher but last years playoffs were horrible
10. Kevin Garnett - Still playing at a high level

guys that just missed the list,  Ben Gordon, Kirilinko, Jermaine Oneal, Ben Wallace, Tony Parker

I highlighted the flaws
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2007, 10:44:14 PM »
i never even read the whole post...this shit is ridicoulous or however u spell it. someone shut this shit down. and for the person that said u respect him for his opinion ur just eggin him on. one thing is hving a legitimate opinion worth hearing then u have this bozo. and by what he said he did do this on purpose. him saying i spent a lot of time on this list name any flaws in my list. he wants someone to say something

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2007, 11:02:44 PM »
Lmao @ this list.

this is the list I have come up with, I spent alot of time on this list but overall I think I got it right.
1. Lebron James - the man does it all, defends, shoots, athletic.  amazing player, really is head and shoulders better than the rest.
2. Dwane Wade - A title already in his career, he is doing things that we have never seen in a long time, and like lebron he is a complete player.
7. Kobe Bryant - One of the best scorers, he has great talent but lack of defensive ability and leadership hurt his rating, great offensive player though.

guys that just missed the list,  Ben Gordon, Kirilinko, Jermaine Oneal, Ben Wallace, Tony Parker

I highlighted the flaws

come on, lebron can shoot man...and nash IS the most important player in the league IMO...over the last 2 yrs, phoenix is medicore at best when he goes down...i'd personally have 2 say

1. K.G. - Can score & rebound with the best of them...is an impressive passer and blocker...can even put up some steals here and there..best all-around player in the nba
2. Kobe - best shooter in the nba IMO...never seen a man turn it on like him at certain points
3. Nash - Has made phoenix what they are...when he goes down, so does the suns...amare & marion struggle BIG time when he goes down
4. Lebron - gets 2 the rim with relative ease...can score like a mad-man, but is a great passer as well, and does a good job sharing the ball
5. Wade - get 2 the line - a good strategy, and wade does that like no other...can be 1-3 if he gets a better shot
6. Arenas - mr. clutch in the flesh...a little cocky which affects his game at points (had a few really bad shooting games, and kept puttin it up) but he made the wizards what they where this season
7. Dirk - had a great season last year, but playoffs were bad
8. Duncan - not flashy, but simply gets the job done
9. D.Howard - dude is a monster...18ppg with 12rpg, and 2bpg...that's a monster right there..if they could pair him with a good PG, those 18ppg can go to at least 23
10. Melo - had a hell of a season, and played just as good in the playoffs, although was a short run
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2007, 11:58:16 PM »
lol that list was bullshit

first it's dwyane wade
second kobe is an really good defender
third -shawn marion can't do it all, if that were the case odom is jesus H. Christ.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2007, 11:59:30 PM »
fuck an alias...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2007, 12:07:36 AM »
Lmao @ this list.

I highlighted the flaws

come on, lebron can shoot man...and nash IS the most important player in the league IMO...over the last 2 yrs, phoenix is medicore at best when he goes down...i'd personally have 2 say

1. K.G. - Can score & rebound with the best of them...is an impressive passer and blocker...can even put up some steals here and there..best all-around player in the nba
2. Kobe - best shooter in the nba IMO...never seen a man turn it on like him at certain points
3. Nash - Has made phoenix what they are...when he goes down, so does the suns...amare & marion struggle BIG time when he goes down
4. Lebron - gets 2 the rim with relative ease...can score like a mad-man, but is a great passer as well, and does a good job sharing the ball
5. Wade - get 2 the line - a good strategy, and wade does that like no other...can be 1-3 if he gets a better shot
6. Arenas - mr. clutch in the flesh...a little cocky which affects his game at points (had a few really bad shooting games, and kept puttin it up) but he made the wizards what they where this season
7. Dirk - had a great season last year, but playoffs were bad
8. Duncan - not flashy, but simply gets the job done
9. D.Howard - dude is a monster...18ppg with 12rpg, and 2bpg...that's a monster right there..if they could pair him with a good PG, those 18ppg can go to at least 23
10. Melo - had a hell of a season, and played just as good in the playoffs, although was a short run

Lebron can't shoot. He can dunk and make layups. And Nash isn't the most important player to his team. Imagine the Lakers without Kobe. And we saw how awful the Celtics were without Pierce.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2007, 12:10:41 AM »
i disagree about nash dude. you take away nash and the team isn't the same team.  the pieces are good enough to do well without him but the system they run relies heavily on him.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2007, 12:14:24 AM »
Here's mine.

1. Kobe Bryant - Nuff said
2. Tim Ducan - The guy is just a winner. Never been flashy, not many top 10 plays, but 4 rings speaks loud & clear
3. Jason Kidd - Mr. Triple-Double. Point, Rebounds, Assists, and 1st team defense. Amazing.
4. Kevin Garnett - The man produces. He does EVERYTHING for his team.
5. Dirk Nowitzki - To those of you with short term memories: lets not forget how great he was in the regular season.
6. Steve Nash - He's actually getting better as he get older! Every player in the league would love to play with him.
7. Dwyane Wade - Living mainly off athleticism but he does it good. I take him over Lebron cuz he can close a game out.
8. Lebron James - Very talented young player. All around skills are great, but he has a lot of key things to work on.
9. Tracy McGrady - Always been an elite scorer but he's showing that he's also a great leader/playmaker.
10. Dwight Howard - Shaq Jr? He just needs a veteran big man to help him develop some post moves. Dunking only gets you so far.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2007, 02:25:16 AM »
Lol@all these guys taking that alias seriously. He's Duckman pt.2
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier