Author Topic: top 10 players in nba  (Read 442 times)

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: top 10 players in nba
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2007, 09:43:17 AM »
Here's mine.

1. Kobe Bryant - Nuff said
2. Tim Ducan - The guy is just a winner. Never been flashy, not many top 10 plays, but 4 rings speaks loud & clear
3. Jason Kidd - Mr. Triple-Double. Point, Rebounds, Assists, and 1st team defense. Amazing.
4. Kevin Garnett - The man produces. He does EVERYTHING for his team.
5. Dirk Nowitzki - To those of you with short term memories: lets not forget how great he was in the regular season.
6. Steve Nash - He's actually getting better as he get older! Every player in the league would love to play with him.
7. Dwyane Wade - Living mainly off athleticism but he does it good. I take him over Lebron cuz he can close a game out.
8. Lebron James - Very talented young player. All around skills are great, but he has a lot of key things to work on.
9. Tracy McGrady - Always been an elite scorer but he's showing that he's also a great leader/playmaker.
10. Dwight Howard - Shaq Jr? He just needs a veteran big man to help him develop some post moves. Dunking only gets you so far.

that list is a lot more reasonable...although i would put lebron james higher than that.....he is a very good player......i would put him ahead of dirk because dirk lacks any defense at all and at least lebron can play decent man to man.......dirk is tall and has a very good shot and thts about it....hes a one dimensional player....

WC Iz Active

« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2007, 12:08:59 PM »
LMAO at thread starter's list.

HERE'S MY TOP2O!!!   Try and Fuck with this list
1. Kobe Bryant
2. Tim Duncan
3. Lebron James
4. Kevin Garnett
5. Dwane Wade
6. Steve Nash
7. Gilbert Arenas
8. Tracy Mcgrady
9. Carmello Anthony
10. Jermaine O'Neal
11. Dirk Nowitkzi
12. Chris Bosh
13. Allen Iverson
14. Dwight Howard
15. Jason Kidd
16. Paul Pierce
17. Carlos Boozer
18. Elton Brand
19. Vince Carter
20. Amare Stoudemire
honorable top 20 mentions- Ray Allen, Michael Redd, Baron Davis (if healthy sky is the limit), Shawn Marion, Ron Artest, Yao Ming

Sparegeez

« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2007, 12:11:24 PM »
The thread starter is a fucking idiot.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2007, 02:05:18 PM »
this is the list I have come up with, I spent alot of time on this list but overall I think I got it right.
1. Lebron James - the man does it all, defends, shoots, athletic.  amazing player, really is head and shoulders better than the rest.
2. Dwane Wade - A title already in his career, he is doing things that we have never seen in a long time, and like lebron he is a complete player.
3. Tim Duncan - The guy is just a winner, plain and simple.
4. Steve Nash- Such a leader on the court, the most important player in the nba
5. Shaquille Oneal- He still dominates so much attention.
6. Amare Stoudemire - Such a explosive player, a great defensive threat also.
7. Kobe Bryant - One of the best scorers, he has great talent but lack of defensive ability and leadership hurt his rating, great offensive player though.
8. Shawn Marion - The man does it all
9. Dirk - he would be higher but last years playoffs were horrible
10. Kevin Garnett - Still playing at a high level

guys that just missed the list,  Ben Gordon, Kirilinko, Jermaine Oneal, Ben Wallace, Tony Parker

i aint gonna bash you on your list. Its your opinion, so its all good. This is how Id rate the 10 you have...

1. Tim Duncan - Almost no flaws in his game. Other then Free Throws. Can offensively and defensively take over a game. A proven winner and leader. Probably the best PF ever.
2. Kobe Bryant - The most dangerous offensive player in the league. At times he's unstoppable. His leadership skills always seem to be in question, but as an individual he's unbelievable. The second best 2 guard ever. A VERRRY close 2nd on my list.
3. Dirk - The most versatile "big man" in the league. A huge matchup problem for any team. His game has improved maybe more then anyone on this list over the years. A great player.
4. Lebron - Great all around player. One day he will top the list of great players in the league. Great leadership skills for such a young player. Still needs to develop that killer instinct though and maybe a better outside shot. Im sure he will.
5. D Wade - One of the most exciting players to watch, and also a great leader. At times he can carry his team on his back. For some reason though, I feel like I need to see more from him to put him at the level of Duncan/ Kobe. Those two have been the best at their position for quite a while now.
6. Steve Nash - Amazing point guard. Has unbelievable basketball IQ and sees the floor as well as anyone. Great leader, knows how to get his teammates going. Only thing that knocked him down this low is that I feel he very much benefits from the system he's in. A point guards dream in Phoenix.
7. Kevin Garnett - Still an elite player. He's had a rough couple years, but has still been one of the top big men in the league. Really versatile player, a tough matchup always.
8. Amare - Great young player. Very explosive, tough to defend. But also inconsistent. His outside game needs some work and he tends to pick up stupid fouls. That stuff will come with time and he'll only get better.
9. Shaq - Yeah, he's still big. Takes up a lot of space. Hard to stop. But I think his name draws more attention then his skills do nowadays. You could see it coming. He never had a ton of skills but was so dominant with his size. Once his athletisism went, theres not much to fall back on.
10. Shawn Marion - Overrated

btw. I rated all of your top 10. I would have left out a couple players though.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2007, 02:12:39 PM »
Alias.

Sparegeez

« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2007, 05:14:43 PM »
Alias.

Yeah I just figured that out after what he said about the Warriors.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2007, 06:17:09 PM »
Alias.

Fact.

Somebody wanna have sex with that nigga? No? So how bout not givin any attention to that nigga. That nigga wanna be like Duckman.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2007, 06:49:29 PM »
LMAO at thread starter's list.

HERE'S MY TOP2O!!!   Try and Fuck with this list
1. Kobe Bryant
2. Tim Duncan
3. Lebron James
4. Kevin Garnett
5. Dwane Wade
6. Steve Nash
7. Gilbert Arenas
8. Tracy Mcgrady
9. Carmello Anthony
10. Jermaine O'Neal
11. Dirk Nowitkzi
12. Chris Bosh
13. Allen Iverson
14. Dwight Howard
15. Jason Kidd
16. Paul Pierce
17. Carlos Boozer
18. Elton Brand
19. Vince Carter
20. Amare Stoudemire
honorable top 20 mentions- Ray Allen, Michael Redd, Baron Davis (if healthy sky is the limit), Shawn Marion, Ron Artest, Yao Ming

Man if it wasn't for injury problems (B.Diddy) and problems period (Artest), those 2 could be top 10. Artest puts in hella work on the court but his off the court drama is hurting him.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2007, 06:51:55 PM »
R-test is just a retard. Nigga can defend n shit, but I would rather having a whore-daughter than a son who's like him.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2007, 10:10:49 PM »
Here's mine.

1. Kobe Bryant - Nuff said
2. Tim Ducan - The guy is just a winner. Never been flashy, not many top 10 plays, but 4 rings speaks loud & clear
3. Jason Kidd - Mr. Triple-Double. Point, Rebounds, Assists, and 1st team defense. Amazing.
4. Kevin Garnett - The man produces. He does EVERYTHING for his team.
5. Dirk Nowitzki - To those of you with short term memories: lets not forget how great he was in the regular season.
6. Steve Nash - He's actually getting better as he get older! Every player in the league would love to play with him.
7. Dwyane Wade - Living mainly off athleticism but he does it good. I take him over Lebron cuz he can close a game out.
8. Lebron James - Very talented young player. All around skills are great, but he has a lot of key things to work on.
9. Tracy McGrady - Always been an elite scorer but he's showing that he's also a great leader/playmaker.
10. Dwight Howard - Shaq Jr? He just needs a veteran big man to help him develop some post moves. Dunking only gets you so far.

that list is a lot more reasonable...although i would put lebron james higher than that.....he is a very good player......i would put him ahead of dirk because dirk lacks any defense at all and at least lebron can play decent man to man.......dirk is tall and has a very good shot and thts about it....hes a one dimensional player....

LMAO...I just noticed BabyG had Jason Kidd as the 3rd best player in the league. :-X

Layeth THe Smacketh Down

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2007, 07:52:54 PM »
Lmao @ this list.

whats funny!  i spent alot of time on this list, name any flaws in my list?

Lebron #1 did you watch the finals ?

WeSTSidE_Don

« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2007, 12:01:54 PM »
heres my TOP 10
1. Kobe Bryant
2. Steve Nash
3. Tim Duncan
4. Lebron James
5. Kevin Garnett
6. Dirk Nowvitski
7. Chris Bosh