Author Topic: Snoop's Gotta Say Somethin' About Crook's XXL Interview  (Read 1365 times)

Blu Lacez

Re: Snoop's Gotta Say Somethin' About Crook's XXL Interview
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2007, 08:22:08 PM »
"it's a full time job keeping my buzz going" ... lol, is Crook's still in 2003, he must have meant "it's a full time job just trying to get any buzz going."

I never really thought Snoop got at Crook that hard, he just said he wasn't feeling his style then when pressed further he explained himself and his reasons. Not like he even needs a reason not to be "feeling" any up and coming artists that diss him for recognition or because their label heads tell them to. And as far as I'm concerned Snoop has shit talking rights against every ex death row artists who dissed him just because Suge said so (daz and kurupt included). These guys all come crawling back, giving props in interviews and trying to explain their disses away like it was just business or misunderstanding so that they might be able to make money with Snoop.

I think Crook's probably more bitter that he was denied after trying to reach out (do music, write, show at west coast conference) but realistically when you're in a position like Crooked was that's the gamble you take when you align yourself to one side like that. He made that bed now he's gotta sleep in it.

^^
This has got to be the most On Point post on here in a lonng minute!
Don't know where ya been but you hit the nail on the Head!!

Props!
+1

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2007, 09:47:45 PM »
LOL...most blacks and even Mexicans don't wear khakis and chucks like that anymore. You still see chucks, but rarely khakis, chucks, plaid shirt, etc. etc.

And Crook ghostwritin for Snoop would be great, but I doubt Snoop would let that happen. It's not even a known fact that he uses ghostwriters...we know it only because we are the most knowledgable fans out there...but the average person wouldn't think so.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2007, 09:52:41 PM »
^ true dat....

and he is right about the dickies style shorts too... every urban mall store is carrying them... i have a few too..lol
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2007, 01:34:53 AM »
I wonder what Snoop is going to say, should be interesting!!!

shay

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • "thro some money up thats are trademark boy COB
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2007, 01:43:29 AM »
snoop sucks  ;D

BritneySpears

« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2007, 03:26:11 AM »
You all sound like a bunch of gossipping women.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2007, 03:30:35 AM »
You all sound like a bunch of gossipping women.

LMAO, just opinions man!!!

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2007, 06:19:06 AM »
I'm a big Snoop fan but I've always wondered why he talks down Crook in interviews, Crooked is probably MC wise the dopest for a while out on the West but he seriously needs to release an album before he can really criticize Snoop, but it would be dope if they did work together as far as the ghostwriting thing I don't think that will happen now that Crooked spoke on that but it would've been dope to hear Snoop spit a verse on Ain't Shit Without My Homeboys

d-nice

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2007, 06:24:09 AM »
i've already said it a hundred times before... i hope someday these two can dead this situation... i also think Crook oughta let it go and just concentrate on making dope music... Snoop obviously doesn't want to reach back to Crook, so what can he do??  nothing, just leave it be and know that you made the effort... the ball is in Snoop's court now... if he chooses to return it back to Crook, then so be it, otherwise, just leave it be.

I think Crook's probably more bitter that he was denied after trying to reach out (do music, write, show at west coast conference) but realistically when you're in a position like Crooked was that's the gamble you take when you align yourself to one side like that. He made that bed now he's gotta sleep in it.

the other thing of this situation that baffles me and i think it baffles Crook too as well as everyone else on the Eastside of Long Beach who are associated with both of these cats is the fact that Snoop forgave Kurupt after he too defected from DPG back to Death Row for them short 3 years... and after hearing how hard Kurupt dug into Snoop, Soopafly & Daz's ass on that diss track, it was probably more personal than anything Crook & Snoop could ever say about each other... so it ain't like Snoop couldn't forgive Crook after forgiving Kurupt when he too was in the same boat with Crook while at Death Row together... just don't make sense on the surface, but apparently Snoop doesn't see it that way, and that's his prerogative.

Yeah but Snoop and Kurupt are homeboys. Basically family. Same with Daz. They get a pass is Snoop's eyes that for whatever reason he won't give to Crooked I. In interviews Snoop makes it seem like they did not do tracks together or hardly kick it.

d-nice

« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2007, 09:12:02 AM »
If it happens great, if not that is cool also. It would show a gang of unity to everyone so I can't be mad at Crooked for trying but you can't make someone like you or squash something they ain't ready to dead. Yeah they made some good music together but at this point it's keep it moving at this point.

d-nice

« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2007, 09:20:05 AM »
If it happens great, if not that is cool also. It would show a gang of unity to everyone so I can't be mad at Crooked for trying but you can't make someone like you or squash something they ain't ready to dead. Yeah they made some good music together but at this point it's keep it moving at this point.

ditto

Ain't no telling how Snoop would react if DPG did do work with Crooked I. Hell I would be happy with Fred Wreck doing some tracks with Crook.

Blu Lacez

« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2007, 10:39:05 AM »
Spider Dissed Snoop, when he was rollin with Tha Row
What i want to know, is Snoop cool With Spider Locc??
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 11:19:07 AM by Blu Lacez »

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2007, 10:59:48 AM »
i aint losing any sleep over the Snoop/Crook "beef"

d-nice

« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2007, 11:21:39 AM »

Probably not and his mom is definitely not cool with Spider.

Blu Lacez

« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2007, 11:23:22 AM »

Probably not and his mom is definitely not cool with Spider.
^^Understanable!!
props On this!