Author Topic: Since MTV's list was soooo wackkkk....  (Read 167 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Since MTV's list was soooo wackkkk....
« on: August 10, 2007, 08:17:24 PM »
lemme hear ur top 10's of the dudes doin they thing right now. doesnt have to be in an order otherwise ull sit there forever lol. recent tho last couple years.

my list...
XZIBIT-full circle was great in my opinon
THE GAME-doctor's advocate was better than the documentary
50 CENT- even tho i dont rele lik him he still puts it down wit some tracks we cant help but bump in tha whip
NAS-hip hop is dead was a good cd rele got his point across that these kids gotta step there game up
PAPOOSE- hasnt made a album yet, i kno...but when he throws summin out there its always hot
LIL WAYNE-may be a whore as of late, jumpin on just about every song that is made. he still can do his thing from time to time
CHAMILLIONAIRE-runnin the mixtape game now wit MM3...and has shown us his creativity with hop hop police and the evening news
T.I.-just doin this thing, t.i vs. t.i.p. was pretty good had sum hot tracks on it
JAY-Z-in my own opinon kingdom come was a bit dissapointing but still hes gotta make the list
WC-his new cd guilty by affiliation is pretty amazing, if u buy that u will b listenin 2 it for quite a while

now ur lists...

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Since MTV's list was soooo wackkkk....
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 08:24:28 PM »
lemme hear ur top 10's of the dudes doin they thing right now. doesnt have to be in an order otherwise ull sit there forever lol. recent tho last couple years.

my list...
XZIBIT-full circle was great in my opinon
THE GAME-doctor's advocate was better than the documentary
50 CENT- even tho i dont rele lik him he still puts it down wit some tracks we cant help but bump in tha whip
NAS-hip hop is dead was a good cd rele got his point across that these kids gotta step there game up
PAPOOSE- hasnt made a album yet, i kno...but when he throws summin out there its always hot
LIL WAYNE-may be a whore as of late, jumpin on just about every song that is made. he still can do his thing from time to time
CHAMILLIONAIRE-runnin the mixtape game now wit MM3...and has shown us his creativity with hop hop police and the evening news
T.I.-just doin this thing, t.i vs. t.i.p. was pretty good had sum hot tracks on it
JAY-Z-in my own opinon kingdom come was a bit dissapointing but still hes gotta make the list
WC-his new cd guilty by affiliation is pretty amazing, if u buy that u will b listenin 2 it for quite a while

now ur lists...
t.i vs t.ip was crap papoose ain droppin nutin the rest are good tho, itll take me time to think of mine

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 08:34:24 PM »
1.the game
2.nas
3.xzibit
4.jadakiss
5.ice cube
6.talib kweli
7.kanye west
8.common
9.jay z
10.cham

Regime*Rida

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 09:41:54 PM »
At the moment i'm enjoyin, in no order:

Ice Cube - ( West Coast Don )
WC - ( New album is amazing )
Nas - ( Always drops quality )
Scarface - ( Can't wait til new album drops )
Yukmouth - ( Doin his Thang, aways entertaining  8) )
Tech N9ne - ( Nobody can Fuck wit him!! Everyone pick up M.L.K )
X-Clan - ( Return from Mecca, an album Hip Hop needed )
Crazy Toonz - ( ET Experience was a great Mixtape )
The Product - ( One Hunid was great, Scarface did well wit these guys. Great album from tha south )
Paris - ( Sonis Jihad came correct. Good beats meaningful raps. Time for some new Paris I feel!!)

Heaps of others also!!

Peace
She started letting me and my boys hit together
Me and Pac hit the slot now it's out in the open
Didn't take long, to make her get it on, came on strong
And Thugs Get Lonely Too was our slogan - "TECH N9NE"

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2007, 12:33:43 AM »
At this moment.

Common
Fif/Kanye both can be 2nd or 3rd
UGK
Wayne
T.I.
Cham
Hurricane Chris

this is the realest list on this board Common is the hottest MC at this moment lol at fagots putting game, nas, x to the z, ICE CUBE!, jada b4 him fuck being hot these niggas dont even have a buzz.

threadstarter your list is even more wack than mtv's real talk

wcsoldier

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2007, 12:48:22 AM »
I don't care about who's hot right now ... most of these rappers are killin the mixtape game (well if it ain' a street album with OG beats I don't give a fuck, ) and the guest appearances but when their album come out , most are  weak compilations .. this is why rap is so wack these days , artists think "being hot" right now give them the right to release wack albums  :grumpy: