Author Topic: BONE THUGS COMES TO AMSTERDAM!!  (Read 152 times)

BritneySpears

BONE THUGS COMES TO AMSTERDAM!!
« on: August 10, 2007, 07:52:54 AM »

wcsoldier

Re: BONE THUGS COMES TO AMSTERDAM!!
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 07:57:02 AM »
good thing ... they're horrible live though  :-X... you should check other acts in the upcoming months ... Rakim, De La Soul , MOP and Saigon , Redman are coming in Paris .. there are chances they will show up in Amsterdam too..
« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 08:04:13 AM by wcsoldier »

~Lucien~

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 08:07:59 AM »
hmmm

BritneySpears

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 08:16:17 AM »
good thing ... they're horrible live though  :-X... you should check other acts in the upcoming months ... Rakim, De La Soul , MOP and Saigon , Redman are coming in Paris .. there are chances they will show up in Amsterdam too..

Redman ain't coming out here anymore this tour, I think. He was here a few weeks ago spending some free time though. De La Soul was here recently as well.

From what I've seen of live footage of Bone it's hit or miss, but shit dude... that's my favorite group of all time. You don't have to worry about me not enjoying myself when they're performing ;D

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2007, 08:23:32 AM »

where do you find out about these shows?? anyone going to be in the UK?

wcsoldier

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2007, 01:18:14 AM »
^^^^ I  check the schedules on the websites arenas where rap acts usually perform in Paris, i.e L'Elysee MontMartre, Zenith and Bercy (for the big guns )... you should do the same with your town

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2007, 12:05:03 PM »
 :banana_trippin:

BritneySpears

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!