Author Topic: That NWA album (Dre/Snoop/Cube/Ren) should of fukkin dropped, would be classic  (Read 4823 times)

Brutus

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • we do, what we do, this west coast is voodoo,on U
NWA is history

why always people want something that's history to reborn...

fuck it
make a new group of dre snoop cube and ren ; then nobody will have problems and i'm prety sure that( the chemestry and all) snoop will sound better in such group than Quick or BG

d-nice

NWA is history

why always people want something that's history to reborn...

fuck it
make a new group of dre snoop cube and ren ; then nobody will have problems and i'm prety sure that( the chemestry and all) snoop will sound better in such group than Quick or BG

True

Crip2Nite: South Central LA's HoOdSTAr

• Muthafuckin' OG
Why does everyone always leave out Yella boy when they speak on NWA....Even though he played his role in baccground, Yella was just as important as any other member in the group...Eazy may have not been the best rapper or write his own rhymes, but he is a irreplacable member....He had good mic presence and a unique and signature voice that can't be replaced with likes of Snoop Dogg...Just like Death Row, NWA had its place in history but its not coming bacc

LOL...U Mad? Fag :laugh:
Fuck that fake ass crip Crip2nite.  Gets on my nerves how some people on these forums

d-nice

Why does everyone always leave out Yella boy when they speak on NWA....Even though he played his role in baccground, Yella was just as important as any other member in the group...Eazy may have not been the best rapper or write his own rhymes, but he is a irreplacable member....He had good mic presence and a unique and signature voice that can't be replaced with likes of Snoop Dogg...Just like Death Row, NWA had its place in history but its not coming bacc

Man props on that. How could I forget to mention Yella.

ai002h

• Muthafuckin' OG

I think its because no one is sure whether he was going to be part of the reunion...there was stuff about him possibly joining them during the Up In Smoke tour...but nothing more than that.

People may have also assumed since Chin Check was like a pre-single to their album, and because Yella was involved...that he would probably not play a major role in their LP.

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
Looking back I think it´s good that the reunion never happened because like many people said already, I wasn´t a fan of Snoop in NWA at all and secondly from today´s point of view it´s better that they didn´t play with their legacy. Sure, there might have come out some classic tracks and a very good album from it but one of the reasons why NWA was so groundbreaking in the first place was the era they dropped. Imagine the album and people are still talking about that gangsta stuff. I think it would have been lame. Let others recycle the same shit over and over again. Not the world´s most dangerous group, especially not without Eazy and Yella.

Brutus

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • we do, what we do, this west coast is voodoo,on U
i also don't think that lil eazy shoudl take his fater's place

anyway Nima should ask snoop abot nwa reunion next time they make an interview to see his view

when was Chin Check released ?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 01:03:49 PM by Brutus »

dclee

Would've been dope, I agree. Also, no NWA album would be complete without some contributions from The D.O.C. of course. Hell, would've been crazy if they got Arabian Prince on a track lol.

d-nice

Looking back I think it´s good that the reunion never happened because like many people said already, I wasn´t a fan of Snoop in NWA at all and secondly from today´s point of view it´s better that they didn´t play with their legacy. Sure, there might have come out some classic tracks and a very good album from it but one of the reasons why NWA was so groundbreaking in the first place was the era they dropped. Imagine the album and people are still talking about that gangsta stuff. I think it would have been lame. Let others recycle the same shit over and over again. Not the world´s most dangerous group, especially not without Eazy and Yella.

Man who better to give you that raw authentic gangsta shit than NWA? I'm sure they would have put they own twist on it if they would have put a album out. Or they could have tackled other issues as well. But yeah I am glad for legacy purposes it did not happen.

As much as I am a Snoop fan, I was not too thrilled that they added him to the group. Anyways, but yeah that would be a dope album.

i agree. he doesn't fit into nwa even if he is just as legendary.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I remember reading an Xzibit interview or article & X said his beat for "U Know" off the Restless LP was actually meant to be for the new N.W.A CD. Dre wasn't willing to give the beat to X but Xzibit begged Dre so many times so Dre finally gave it to him. IMO that beat & whole song is 8)

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
get tha fuck over it, wenz tha new Cube album comin' out.  get 1994 outcha ass and get 2008 in ya brain vessils bitches.
I only fuck with 10's

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
o plz stop dreamin even if they agreed to do an album again it wuldent com out until the year 3000 if dre is involved

Big_Ron

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a llama!
Since its more than likely not gonna come out no time soon, it would still be dope to see Cube and Ren do a album together.

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
Yeah..I dont think anyone doubts that the album would've been dope as fuck and a classic...but the disagreement was about Snoop being part of an NWA album, and him replacing Eazy, a person who despised him and vice versa.

so, eazy despised dre and cube too.......i really dont understand why snoop shouldnt be in the group, that wouldve been the dopest shit ever.....