Author Topic: Dogg Chit DVD in November  (Read 327 times)

MIAMI4LIFE

Dogg Chit DVD in November
« on: September 19, 2007, 05:24:49 AM »
http://www.dpgrecordz.com/

damn another DVD I still need to get Tha Saga Continuez DVD ;D

d-nice

Re: Dogg Chit DVD in November
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2007, 06:12:03 AM »

They pushing that product out. And with the street videos they do, I'm sure it does not take alot of time for them to put one together.

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2007, 06:17:37 AM »

They pushing that product out. And with the street videos they do, I'm sure it does not take alot of time for them to put one together.

yeah I like those street videos, interesting to see if they have one for It'z A Good Azz Day which I thought would've been a perfect summer single but they never released it

d-nice

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2007, 06:29:50 AM »

yeah I like those street videos, interesting to see if they have one for It'z A Good Azz Day which I thought would've been a perfect summer single but they never released it

Yeah that would have been a good single to put out in the mainstream. You figure so far the DVD will probably have:

1 in 1 out
I'll Bury Ya
Everybody
Vibe
Where U From

Maybe do a street video with Game and get some of the other guests on the album to do interviews or videos and it's all good.

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2007, 06:37:55 AM »
hopefully their next album will get a little more push, being on Cash Money won't hurt and it will be interesting to hear a Wayne collabo but I really don't want another CIA with a bunch of different producers and no Daz

d-nice

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2007, 06:40:00 AM »
hopefully their next album will get a little more push, being on Cash Money won't hurt and it will be interesting to hear a Wayne collabo but I really don't want another CIA with a bunch of different producers and no Daz

Yeah that is for sure. Really the only other producers I would not mind seeing on this is Fred Wreck, Soopafly and Battlecat at this point. Hell since Daz is always in the South he should give Mike Dean a call.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2007, 06:52:05 AM »

Yeah that is for sure. Really the only other producers I would not mind seeing on this is Fred Wreck, Soopafly and Battlecat at this point. Hell since Daz is always in the South he should give Mike Dean a call.

on point D! we need more fredwreck production! an XL Middleton production would be nice 2,i would love to see tha dogg pound on a xl produced track!!!  8)

d-nice

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2007, 07:08:52 AM »
Yeah XL is nice also. That would be a nice collabo.

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2007, 09:31:22 AM »

Word! 8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

d-nice

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2007, 09:46:45 AM »
I say let Soopa or Fred get a shot and do the bulk of the beats if Daz is not going to do it. Or co produce with them.

dclee

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2007, 12:52:32 PM »
so is it known what exactly is gonna be on the dogg chit dvd? would be crazy if they made videos for every song.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2007, 11:15:16 PM »
another dvd :-\

D-Loco

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2007, 12:49:36 AM »

Fred Wreck and Mike Dean sound good but i got a feeling its gonna be one of dem daz crunk productions. I been noticing more and more how he be fuckin with south beats and whilst the beats aint to bad themselves they just dont work with the dogg pound.

EFFeX

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2007, 05:16:55 PM »
I still gotta cop Tha Saga Continuez DVD, but I'll surely pick up both of these projects!

DPG got some dope footage!